[ October 23, 2023 ] Crazy Cumback Contest

430i

Somebody understands the ratio of gaining/spending ymens ?
Just sold an item for 1.31M and got 522 points and spent 39.4M for 15125.

Ratio for selling : 1 point for ~2509 ymens
Ratio for spending : 1 point for ~2600 ymens

I suppose its the same ratio for both.

• Like 2

image.thumb.png.1947b535882201f6522552cc21f43508.png

The 3 girls from the first 3 contests of course helped, along with 4 girls from PoA, 1 from SE and some shards from villains. Luckily it did not cost me 1st that I claimed the league rewards (shards) before the contest started.

The EqPx2 orbs will again help with tomorrows objective. So at least for non-veterans who still need all/most of theses girls, so that investing something into more days of these contests has a higher value anyway, there is some synergy. Also it works well with PoA, as I was able to get the 4 girls today before reset (but using bonus path and all its CP rewards, as a downside), which are followed by "sell items", "spend money" and champion objectives, perfect for today's CCbC spend/earn money objective.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1
  • GG 2

Right, I was also wondering at first, and thought that the contest might be broken, before reviewing and remembering the patch notes. Would be beneficial to add this 1/2500 Ymen information right to the contest, like in all other cases, to avoid confusion.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, mdnoria said:

Yeah I forgot to refer to the blog post, sorry.
But as Horsting said, it would have been better to just put in the contest the following objectives :

- Spend 2500 Ymens > 1 point
- Gain 2500 Ymens > 1 point

But that would have been and made "common sense", of which we already know that NOBODY who works at KK, seems to have any of it.     LOL

• Haha 4

21 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

@mdnoria

From the blog Post to Crazy Cumback Contest:

image.png.d4c219891295122ad5c1725c0e27f66d.png

It's strange that they couldn't add this information into the game itself. Those who do not use the blog and forum should guess everything themselves?

1.jpg.f3742a7f81d6650fb34d0b7d71bdc31e.jpg

For example, do this

2.jpg.d1500b49d2e24e4901ddddee919d168f.jpg

Edited by Master-17
Example
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

image.png.d4c219891295122ad5c1725c0e27f66d.png

First thesis:

An interesting side note is that there is an element where it is beneficial to be a F2P player. 

- F2P: you collect 250 Ymen from 10 girls one after another and get 10 points

- Card holder: 1 click on a button to collect 2500 Ymen from 10 girls at once -> 1 point in total

Probably does not matter at all, just an interesting effect of this "round up" which came to my mind after reading this

For science

I tried to validate my assumption and was surprised with the outcome. I "prepared" a test case and waited for the income of two girls. First girl with ~4900 and a second one with ~600 income. Collecting them manually would bring 3 points and collecting them at once via button should reward you with 2 points. That was not the case, both variants gave me 3 points. I did not expect that the "collect all" button works this way.

• Like 4

By the way, does anyone know how the system for getting girls will work AFTER the end of the activity? At the moment, when you receive one of the girls, the available rewards are automatically replaced with the next one in the pool, even if the contest in which you received it took place before the reward you received. But will automatic replacement work later? Or will only the girl who remains selected at the end of the activity be available for collection?

1.jpg.8b37a8e8a2664b10ec1eb86c9a881b1c.jpg

I'm just thinking, don't take the risk and take her now, or take the risk and try to keep her until the next contest with points for getting the girl.

Edited by Master-17
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, MrXY said:

I did not expect that the "collect all" button works this way.

Why should it work differently? The simplest way to make a button for collecting current rewards is for it to collect these rewards separately from everyone at once, so that after collecting everyone from whom it has collected rewards, it will immediately indicate that the reward has been received and the countdown to the next collection will begin.

Yes you are right. I just didn't think that much about what implementation is needed to have the results I know.

In the end I just had an idea based on an assumption and was wrong. At least to me it was an interesting observation so I shared my results here.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, madahmed said:

I havent clearly undestood this contest.

Does it replace Cumback contest permanently or will the normal CBC come back next week?

While nothing is entirely certain, the expectation is that CCbC will come once a month and the other weeks will retain the normal CbC. We expect that which week is the Crazy version will be randomized.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Master-17 said:

By the way, does anyone know how the system for getting girls will work AFTER the end of the activity? At the moment, when you receive one of the girls, the available rewards are automatically replaced with the next one in the pool, even if the contest in which you received it took place before the reward you received. But will automatic replacement work later? Or will only the girl who remains selected at the end of the activity be available for collection?

I'm just thinking, don't take the risk and take her now, or take the risk and try to keep her until the next contest with points for getting the girl.

That would interest me too.

BTW: Moneymaker HH Place 17, CH Place 1 and PSH place 1 too. Tooo many big guys in HH.

image.thumb.png.cad3e7928905fde023fe106143d329da.png

All top 4 candidates were active within the last minutes, some more within the last hour. Since I used all affection items, levelling mythic gear, GPx1 and selling items would have taken too long to give me a good safety net against the +40k from donation DC (same Ymen per point btw), I decided to to a 100M donation myself, which also brought me 4th position in DC. Worth it or not, with >1B Ymen I could efford it.

• GG 1

1 hour ago, Madman6543 said:
12 hours ago, Master-17 said:

Expand  

That would interest me too.

Would be strange if this did not work the same way after the end of the event, like it does for LC and regular CbC. But we never know for sure until someone actually tests it, and multiple girls in one contest event is new, compared to girl => orb(s) replacement.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, bohammettuz said:

We expect that which week is the Crazy version will be randomized.

That would match very well the "crazy" in the event name.

On the one hand I would like that the Crazy Carnage Contest wouldn't coincide again with PoA, it is really stressing when you have to track so many tasks and time the use of so many resources, but on the other hand, knowing that CCC happens in a fixed date would bring me some peace of mind and the possibility of planning a bit.

Now that it is almost ending, My veredict about it is: Not so difficult as I expected at start (if you only have two girls to get, of course; because 4 girls are a totally different issue), but things could get harder when all people prepare for next iterations. 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Master-17 said:

By the way, does anyone know how the system for getting girls will work AFTER the end of the activity?

yes, I got a ccc girl on test server today (in test server the event lasted only 5 days) and the rest of ccc contests updated with the following girl.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Hearts 1

image.thumb.png.31b72ac1e66068adbf1936f20fab9f08.png

2nd and especially 1st claimed the scoreboard extremely fast within the last minutes, 1st within the last seconds, which, I think, would not have been possible with GPx10. And it is not impossible, but unlikely that people saved lots of EqP orbs before this contest (more than you were able to get from previous day's rewards), so they probably abused the bug for unlimited free EqPx1 spins. As we have regular CbC tomorrow, I did not even try to conquer that with further GPx10 use. Sad for the LME, but since I got all girls already, no drama.