[ October 23, 2023 ] Crazy Cumback Contest

430i

image.jpeg

You have until the 28th of October to seduce not one but four beautiful babes!

They're back and horny as fuck! Cum get Path, Fiona, Nora, and Babe! Hurry up and take them to your Harem (if you haven’t already)!

To learn more about Crazy Cumback Contests, check out https://blog.kinkoid.com/features/crazy-cumback-contests/

Looks like this replaces CbCs.  It occurs monthly w/ 4 girls.  There are contests to recruit the girls, and you acquire them consecutively.  If you already have one, then it jumps to the next one for you.  QP orbs are now part of the rewards, but we lost the GXP.  If you already have the girls, you'll see MPx1-3s.  Personally, in HH, I already have all of the current girls, but none in CxH & PSH, so it'll be a daily competition to get them.  They're just L3s after all, but if I miss getting some of them each month, who knows when they'll reappear?  Also, my routine of using QPx2s and GPx1s on Mondays is now halted.  It'll affect when I use gems now too, which used to be every Tuesday.

2023-10-23_10-27-51.png
2023-10-23_10-28-04.png
2023-10-23_10-28-30.png

image.png

It seems like 2 PoA #17 girls and all PoA #18 girls were skipped.  The ones available in the CCC are just season girls.  We'll see.  Maybe there's yet another new event to acquire them, or maybe CbC's occur regularly, when the CCC isn't active.  Don't know yet.  We'll figure it out.

• Thanks 5

In the native harem view (not Harem++) there is a new event filter - Crazy cumback contest. I dont recognize any of the girls there, so I dont know whether the have renamed some of the existing CmC to be crazy or whether there is some re-revival event planned soon.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, 430i said:

In the native harem view (not Harem++) there is a new event filter - Crazy cumback contest. I dont recognize any of the girls there, so I dont know whether the have renamed some of the existing CmC to be crazy or whether there is some re-revival event planned soon.

that's an interesting group of girls

I guess it's going to be another revival event for 3 star girls. Good, we had so few events lately, there was nothing to do in the game

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Thinking 1

2 hours ago, garadron said:

Interesting indeed. All of them are from the October/November 2021 seasons and October 2021 PoA. It seems they will up the pace of the CmC revival, I am just hoping that its not some seasonal-like garbage event. At least with the current CmC format, even if it lags way behind the girl releases, the girls is essentially a freebie.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, garadron said:

That list looks like the normal upcoming to me. But ya they now seem to be groups in a new event the looks like it will be replacing the old cumback_contest which looks to be stopping after 88 ending on the last girl Gardening Harmonia of PoA 17. So guess we will either find out 11/6 what this new thing is or it may take some totally new schedule in which case may find out sooner. But until it happens can't say if this is good news or bad news

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Well, my hopes would be:

1. That it reduces and eventually stops the Red Shift from CBC, so that we have a shot at catching up with past PoA and Season girls within our lifetimes.

2. That it won't be yet another overtly predatory event format. The ideal would be a format similar to OD, but with a different girl pool. Especially since most veterans have no girls left in the OD pool and they apparently stopped adding new ones.

Fingers crossed? :ph34r:

• Like 5

On 10/19/2023 at 12:51 PM, Yamiray said:

That list looks like the normal upcoming to me. But ya they now seem to be groups in a new event the looks like it will be replacing the old cumback_contest which looks to be stopping after 88 ending on the last girl Gardening Harmonia of PoA 17. So guess we will either find out 11/6 what this new thing is or it may take some totally new schedule in which case may find out sooner. But until it happens can't say if this is good news or bad news

Well they may be jumping the gun, tomorrows preview is coming up as Crazy Cumback Contest Which would mean Cumback Contests #86 is not happening tomorrow. can't tell if this is an error, a special event that will move the other event or if it will be full on dropped of the 3 girls they had pre set, will have to see with time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1

7 hours ago, Yamiray said:

Well they may be jumping the gun, tomorrows preview is coming up as Crazy Cumback Contest Which would mean Cumback Contests #86 is not happening tomorrow. can't tell if this is an error, a special event that will move the other event or if it will be full on dropped of the 3 girls they had pre set, will have to see with time.

Somewhat curious, it's named as a Contest, but according to the countdown it starts right at reset time, unlike most other contests that start 30 minutes later. We'll know more in a few hours.

4 minutes ago, bohammettuz said:

Somewhat curious, it's named as a Contest, but according to the countdown it starts right at reset time, unlike most other contests that start 30 minutes later. We'll know more in a few hours.

Well there are 4 girls connected to whenever this event is, so unless they're changing girls each day I can't see it being connected to the normal contest like the old CC was. The Contest may simply imply some kind of PvP style event. 

Oh I had a feeling it was going to be like this. so before you had 12 days to get 4 girls over 4 weeks. now you have 5(Edit: guess is 6 day but something is off with the timer) days to get 4 girls if your missing them all(which means you basically need top 4 4 days in a row). if you only need 2 it may be do able but not with the 34 shard a day method. So if CC was not competitive enough before I'm guessing its not going to be any better now.

Edited by Yamiray
  • Like 4

• Ravi-Sama pinned and featured this topic

As far as I can tell from the KK writeup, they still have the "if you have all the girls you're in the same bracket as those who have 0-3" which I always felt was sort of mean (unlike Legendary Contests where they put you in a distinct one once you get the girl).  I guess it's a PVP aspect of the game but still seems unkind, especially given the increased competitive nature of the event that Yamiray summarized nicely.

It is also interesting the different challenges over the days, some of which seem new to any contests overall?  Which I sort of like, guess we'll see how it goes.

PS: Something weird with this thread for me, keeps saying there are 11 new posts...sorry if I'm repeating something already said that might not be displaying for me.

Edited by jpanda
correction (event type)
  • Like 1

Where are the lightbulbs as rewards ? I have all the girls so my incentive was to try to increase my Mythic bulbs, and CbC seemed like the only "guaranteed" way (missions and champions aren't guaranteed to give bulbs). Is this a one off ? Please tell me this isn't the new format of CbC ....

Edit : Hellfire, no XP ! Why to ruin an existing format KK !

Missing the lightbulbs and XP hurts. Also, the CbC had a really nice pacing for the week. And once you mastered the contests the event was maybe the best one.

• Like 2

IIUC, now we'll still have CbC as usual every week except once a month, where we'll have CCC instead. So all in all, in terms of Red Shift of the revivals, it does the job. Instead of ~4 girls revived per month through just CbC while 6 new ones get added to the pool, we'll have ~9 girls revived per month, which should mean that the Red Shift will stop immediately and also that the gap between original release and revival will now slowly decrease by ~3 girls a month, instead of increasing by 2 as was the case until now.

That's great news on that front.

As for the event format itself... It seems pretty crushing as it's purely a series of fierce contests, which I hate. But at least it isn't outright P2W. I won't get a feel for how it works this time around, as we're still far from the point where the CbC/CCC pool will reach girls I'm missing, but I'll at least try to grab a decent amount of GG orbs (and maybe 1 LM here and there, though I doubt it).

----

6 minutes ago, Master-17 said:

That's it! Where will we get Legendary and Mythical bulbs from now on?

Primarily from your regular champions, as you already should be doing (as a non-whale). Also a few from season and one or two from daily missions every blue moon. Honestly, being in the BoD and not having had any girls to fight for, and with the terrible placement of Epic orbs for top 15, I hardly grabbed any red or purple light bulbs from CbC so far.

And you'll still get the same opportunity 3 weeks out of 4. It's nice to give us some more GG orbs once a month with CCC instead, imho.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Thanks 2

To the duration difference between blog post and event widget:

image.thumb.png.f124a3a781bcf828081af0e19fca5d05.png

26 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

we'll have ~9 girls revived per month

Uh - not really. It's more like a little bit more than 7 Girls. 4 Girls in CCbC and 3 from the CbC. A little bit more exactly in the amount per year: Former: 52 girls revived, 72 girls added. Now: 12 girls less from CbC so 40 from the normal CbC and 12 times 4 girls means 48 girls from CCbC so a total of 88 Girls revived per year. From now on they close the gap with 16 Girls per year.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Not a bad event imo, from what I'm seeing so far... In fact, Kinkoid has handled some things quite well lately (bar the Lusty Race - the most hated event yet):

Changing the Pachinko reset time upon requests from the community,

The makeover of Mala AND giving a 5 stars common Mala with the previous affection scences is a nice decision, again after requests from the players base,

And this event, which looks like it could have been made upon a request from our Mods, which is a very big compliment to this event by KK. Now we need to wait and see if it will go as planned, without bugs.

Two remarks:

A. They could have added potions from the Mega-events in the 4th day (Master of Potions), just an idea.
B. I really don't like the 5th day (Money maker, money breaker). It could turn out ugly (but at least it's not a donation contest - We should be able to spend the money on everything, Upgrades, leveling up items, playing Equipment Pachinko).

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

2 hours ago, Master-17 said:

That's it! Where will we get Legendary and Mythical bulbs from now on?

---

Primarily from your regular champions, as you already should be doing (as a non-whale).

Sorry if this is drifting OT, but my regular champion rewards show EQ (1-4) and kisses (5)...is there a change I missed and/or am oblivious to?

3 hours ago, jpanda said:

Sorry if this is drifting OT, but my regular champion rewards show EQ (1-4) and kisses (5)...is there a change I missed and/or am oblivious to?

a. You have a chance of about 1% to get a drop of light bulbs when fighting (and losing) against regular Champions (not versus the Club champion though).

b. The regular old CumC should be back next week, so for those missing the bulbs from it... We should have the regular old CumC 3 weeks out of 4.

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

After having the info of the (almost) definitive caracteristics of the crazy cumback contest I can give my opinion.

The format is like the cumback contest (getting shards by reaching good positions in contests), so at least is a format we are used to.

You have 5 days (or contests) to get shards for 4 girls.  The girls are from past PoA events. There are three scenarios:

1 - You are a veteran and always open the koban path and get the 4 girls in PoA, then you have no girls to get, and the CCC is no problem

2 - You are a veteran but don't have enough kobans to open the koban path in PoA, so you have two girls and need to win shards for another two girls. It is more difficult than normal cumback contest because you have only 5 days instead of 6 and the contest are not the same. You need 4 Top15 or 2 Top15 and 3 Top30, achievable but it can be tricky depending on what bracket you are competing.

3 - You entered the game more recently and didn't play the revived girls' PoA so you have 4 girls to get, that can be also separated in several cases:

a) To get the shards for 4 girls, that means 3 Top4 and 2 Top15, almost impossible unless you spend a lot of resources that you cannot afford to waste every month.
     b) If you want to get 3 girls, you have to reach 1 Top4 and 4 Top15, or 2 Top4 and 3 Top30, difficult in any case if there a lot of competition in your bracket.
     c) If you only go for 2 girls then is the same as scenario 2, and you need 4 Top15 or 2 Top15 and 3 Top30. It should be possible but we have to wait to see the new contests in action and if the people will go crazy in any of them.
     d) The case when you only get 1 girl needs only 3 Top 30 or better, it should be easy.

Then there is the interaction with another concurrent events, it can be sinergies or you have to elect where to spend your stored resources, you cannot optimize both in all cases.

About the different contests (patch notes lists 6 but there will be only 5):

- Villains and PvP -       ¿will you spend kobans to do more league, season and villain fights?
- Orbs (shards are not relevant) -       It all depends on how many you have amassed beforehand
- Level and upgrade harem -       Good if you have many girls AND books and gifts
- Potions -       It can be very difficult depending on the version of PoV
- Money -       People will waste a lot for sure.
- Equipment -     It all depends on spending orbs, good if you have many

My final assesment is that is worse than normal CbC, and definitely a lot worse for recent players, and it is another step in forcing to choose, wether depleting your resources trying (not assuring) to get the girl shards, or trying to conserve your stash and lose the girls.

I never liked contests for the implicit confrontation of players and luring them to bid more and more, wasting your resources without the assurance of a prize.

• Like 6
  • uwu 1