[ October 23, 2023 ] Crazy Cumback Contest

430i

31 minutes ago, jelom said:

You have 5 days (or contests) to get shards for 4 girls.

There are 6 days for this event:

1. Gladiator

Defeat Villains and PvP (Seasons & Leagues)

2. Attraction Orbs

Use Pachinko Orbs

3. Enlarge your Harem

Level-up and Upgrade your girls

4. Master of Potions

Get Potions (PoV, PoG, BB, DP)

5. Money maker, money breaker

Earn and Spend money

6. Equipment for everyone

Paly the Equip Pachinko, Gain equipment qnd upgrade it.

I'm not liking the 5th day.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, OmerB said:

There are 6 days for this event:

It seems this was an error in the announcement, the event only lasts 5 days (confirmed by Rosso in one of the Discord screenshots on the first page of this thread). No idea which of the 6 contests got scrapped, though.

And @bolitho76 you're right, thanks for correcting my estimation. For some reason I thought there were 6 girls revived per CCC, while there are only 4. So it's indeed only ~3 more per month than before, not ~5. Still solving the Red Shift problem, albeit a lot slower than I hoped.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

It seems this was an error in the announcement, the event only lasts 5 days (confirmed by Rosso in one of the Discord screenshots on the first page of this thread). No idea which of the 6 contests got scrapped, though.

This is a very odd mistake since they have 6 days of details of what each of these days would be and I've all ready pulled the 6 contest images. So did they plan 6 and at the last minutes go, no 6 days is to easy lets take one away.

Or I wounder if the 6 contests are all possible but each CCC would pick from them randomly. that would be even harder to plan for.

Edited by Yamiray
  • Like 5

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuukk...

competition is too Damn heavy, i'm a gonna do a bit more pvp & go to bed.

Karxan Edit:

image.thumb.png.e79c6025c7c2a107508a0ecd5aa5e49c.png

thanks kk for Another New Format i HATE...  CXH isn't any better...

i fkn hate the grind...

Edited by Karxan
Another New Format i HATE...
  • Like 1
  • Hug 1

Maybe they canceled one of the last options?

Money maker, money breaker

1. Earn SC (Ymen/Gold) [1 point per 2500, round up on any earning]

2. Spend SC (Ymen/Gold) [1 point per 2500, round up on any spending]

Those who have accumulated tons of Ymen or items will prevail over beginners, because spending money and earning money will not be difficult for the former, but the same cannot be said for the latter.

Equipment for everyone

1. Gain any equipment [60 points]

– Counts both Hero and Recruit equipment gained

2. Play the Equip Pachinko (x2 game) – [1620 points]

3. Play the Equip Pachinko (x1 game) – [1500 points]

4. Play the Equip Pachinko (x10 game) – [8100 points]

5. Upgrade Recruit equipment level [1000 points]

6. Upgrade Hero mythic equipment level [1000 points]

Firstly, will EqP be counted only by the specified points or as "Play the Equip Pachinko (x2 game) + Gain 2 equipment" (1620 + 60*2 = 1740)
Secondly, this is dishonest, because GPx10 gives a different amount of equipment, which means it will give a different number of points. Some will be lucky to get more than 8, others less than 4. This will be a completely unbalanced confrontation.

Master of Potions

1. Get Potions of Lust (PoV) [1 point]

2. Get Potions of Erection (Daily Goals / PoG) [5 points]

3. Get Potions of Desire (BB) [50 points]

– If it coincides with BB

4. Get Potions of Penetration (Double Penetration) [5 points]

– If it coincides with DP

If BB is active, veterans can easily get all 100 potions (5000 points), while beginners get at most 20-40, maybe 60 (1000-3000). And with DP, you can get stuck at any stage and stop receiving potions for a long time, while the luckier one will complete the entire path in 1 day. With PoV, too, everything depends on the type of activity going on at the moment. When it comes to receiving shards, those who have already exhausted their pools of girls are immediately at a loss. If you are leveling girls, then it will depend on how many of them have “hit the ceiling” and whether they will have to be awakened.
In any case, this will be an extremely unbalanced confrontation.

• Like 6

image.thumb.png.d1657bd2e701072991f6f15e445c027f.png

2nd got 198k shortly after reset, AFAIK during a time with no MDR shards available, i.e for the contest only. I could not resist and got Summoner Salem until the night. Including the kisses from SE medium+big cards, it got me close, but I needed to claim another bunch of kisses (I see no better use for anyway) to become first. To be honest, I feel a little "schadenfreude" (lol, is this really a correct English translation, or are all the translators fooling me? It is a German word.) to beat someone who seem to have bought 1k fists just for this contest, a massive waste of kobans/money/whatever IMO. But probably I saw it wrong and it was for getting Summoner Salem within a single shards batch spamming x50, if this was even possible 20 times within the minute the 2nd batch was available.

Looking at it, I think it was not worth it for me either: Using the full 48h of natural regeneration for the MDR would have saved me more kobans than the cost of an LM and those EqPx2 orbs at least. And 4th would have been cheap, as can be seen.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1
  • GG 3

1 hour ago, Master-17 said:

Maybe they canceled one of the last options?

They've now posted in the Discord news channel that the event will be extended to 6 days.image.png

1 hour ago, Master-17 said:

Firstly, will EqP be counted only by the specified points or as "Play the Equip Pachinko (x2 game) + Gain 2 equipment" (1620 + 60*2 = 1740)
Secondly, this is dishonest, because GPx10 gives a different amount of equipment, which means it will give a different number of points. Some will be lucky to get more than 8, others less than 4. This will be a completely unbalanced confrontation.

I see no real problem with GPx10. Individual draws will have different amounts of equipement won, but in bulk it will average out pretty quickly.
I expect that if someone doesn't have enough GP10 orbs to get it to average out, they won't get very far in the equipment contest anyway and in that case they have my sympathies.

Edited by bohammettuz
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4

One more thing: Right after the first day, when we have the opportunity to win a girl (up to 100 shards), there is a contest to win the girl's shards.

Attraction Orbs

1. Use Pachinko Orbs [3000 points]

2. Get Attraction Shards [20 points]

That is, those who were able to get high places on the previous day immediately have an advantage over the rest. Reminds me of last month's super activity, doesn't it?

Although, of course, this is only 2000 points, which generally devalues this paragraph, because from one spent orb we get much more than from the girl received.

• Thinking 1

I'm assuming this is meant to be a catch up mechanic as more girls are being added then are being revived ? If so it's a terrible idea for player but great for KK, as all it does is encourage more players to use more resources. If they actually cared about the players, an easier way would be to increase the regular CbC to 2 girls a week and add an extra day / contest. But of course this wouldn't create the killer shark fest that KK obviously want.

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Master-17 said:

Although, of course, this is only 2000 points, which generally devalues this paragraph, because from one spent orb we get much more than from the girl received.

While the shards objective on 2nd day is only cosmetic, on 4th day it gives a real advantage with current PoV (its very last day), but also not game changing, IMO.

5 minutes ago, Incubys said:

If so it's a terrible idea for player but great for KK, as all it does is encourage more players to use more resources.

I would not see it so negative. The objectives are mostly things you would want to do by times anyway, like levelling/upgrading your girls, using orbs, selling the equipment you got from the orbs upgrading your MG with the Ymen and left equipment or so. So it is probably more about resource management, just like regular CbC, than about spending real money. Of course there will always be whales, like I think I faced one, but with 6 days there are plenty of opportunities to get them, for newer players since they are in lower level brackets, and for veterans as they usually need a subset of the 4 girls only anyway. But the format of contests in general, being unfair for players which cannot be online before reset, is a point.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 2

52 minutes ago, bohammettuz said:

They've now posted in the Discord news channel that the event will be extended to 6 days.

Not sure you can say its been extended when it seems it was originally planed to be 6 days so they just want back to what they planned in the first place. At this point its would you please make up your mind.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, 430i said:

One of the orb types does not seem to count towards the contest. I claimed all 4 daily free orbs and end up with 6000 points instead of 9000

I did notice that to. I just checked in the test server and it looks like its the Equipment one that didn't count

If I remember correct it's the problem that the free spin don't count in CbC if there is no Orbs at the slot for the free spin. It was discussed near the start of the CbC that some got no points for the free spins and there was searched and found that the reason is the lacking of Orbs. So the game interpret the free spin only as Orb if there is an Orb storaged, in other cases it interpreted the free spin that you bought a game with Koban/Ymen.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, Horsting said:

Great that the reason was found shortly after CbC were introduced (how many years ago?) but not fixed until today 😄.

It doesn't matter, since every (active) player will get the same amount of points in a contest from it.

Earlier in the thread there were some comments that if you want to get girls using top-15 and top-30 positions then you'd have to time them right to be sequential.

This is not actually the case. As long as you haven't claimed the first girl in your own queue, all rewards will show as being for that girl, even if you already have a 100 shard reward waiting from the day(s) before. When you claim a girl from the rewards, the remaining rewards automatically switch to the next girl in the queue.

So you can claim the contest rewards so that if you get 50 shards on day 2 and another 50 on day 5, you can claim those 2 after each other for exactly 100 shards without touching the day 3 and 4 rewards. Those will then switch to the next girl in your own queue.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5