[November 1st, 2023] CE - Emo is Back

Karxan

wip

image.thumb.png.9034013e97e14a628f81328b98884094.png

My Horny Hero,

The Goths and Emos are back for your full pleasure!

You have until the 10th of November to seduce 5 of the sexiest Emo babes.

Don't miss out on the most gothic witch! Be sure to complete all daily missions, and Gothic Barrel will be yours!

Get them, hero!

https://www.hentaiheroes.com/event.html?tab=event_315

Gothic Barrel
Gothic Noella
Gothic Lissa
Goth Jolene
Dark Demi
Gothic Lexie

---

Ready for ANY @Ravi-Sama sweet enhancements (if he chooses).

Edited by Karxan
wip
  • Thanks 4

• Karxan changed the title to [November 1st, 2023] CE - Emo is Back
  • Ravi-Sama pinned and featured this topic

i got goth noella, but im not really exited about it. by the time i actually see her scenes (or scene) i wont even remember getting her and she is NEVER going  to be on a battle team. 

this reminds me in pokemon games, just catch something to say you did and never take it out of the box

im not even hyped about getting mythic girls since they stay unusable for so long

Event completed

image.thumb.png.45afb59b85c70673b3d674329698e2bb.png

This event has the same problem as the previous one, all the girls are basically the same, scene is still only one image and the "Improvement" they promised has no difference at all. The only "improvement" is that they rotate the image to give the impression that the image is different or cut the image into two perspectives with a lightning effect.

Another month with a totally disappointing CE for me
  • Sad 1
  • GG 1

I didn’t read the story in the missions, so I don’t know what happened there again with the girls, but the development of the stories of the girls themselves is a complete disappointment. I'm not even talking about the situation with their affection scenes.

The last girl remained unobtained, and it is the one who is knockable out from the trolls, but there are only 59 shards, so the chances of getting her are small. I don’t want to spend orbs on getting her, so it looks like I won’t see the chest this month. Well, okay, I just forgot to claim it last month, so it’s no big deal 😎

image.png.8f85bbb20659f2996ce334751f630628.png

Affection and Girls XP are short. Affection not as much as Girls XP.

image.png.d063f70074d1d10fc363f8b67a80c48d.png

Got all Girls - Goth Noella with combativity, Goth Lissa was at 75 shards today so she consumed some EpPx1 Orbs too. The Pachinko only and the Champ-Girl from Epic Pachinko - used in total 108 EpPx1 Orbs.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 1
  • GG 2