[ November 3rd, 2023 ] MD - Baroque Rabbi 🔵

Ravi-Sama

image.jpeg

Baroque Rabbi 🔵 (Gruntt) - Bunny's elder sister is also a member of the were-rabbit species. Previously Hero Recruiter from parallel worlds, she now works in the Hero admin service. Whether during the day at work, or at night in town, Rabbi likes to use her charms and her experience to ensure she's always... filled. Often in competition with her sisters, she never doubts her capacity to turn on any man.

Tier 3 Trait: Indian Headstand
Tier 5: Execute (30%)
Pose: Indian Headstand
Hair: Silver
Eyes: Brown
Zodiac: Libra

First mythic done by "Toon Dude"?

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 7

• Ravi-Sama featured and pinned this topic
16 minutes ago, krayzo said:

It's good to remember that the new ME will probably start tomorrow, so if you want points, it's best to wait until tomorrow.

That is why I am not a fan of events like that; It does not feel great if you are penalized for going for the girl day1.

• Like 3

now all that left is Harri and we have the whole set, she is my favorite so i hope she has a good mythic, hopefully going back to her being the "little sister type" wanted so bad to be like her sisters, lately she seems to be just another girl, i miss the personality her first variant had

• Like 3

7 hours ago, miliallia said:

500 combat get 16 shards I think it time to leave this game your rate make me feel miserable

In this game, randomness depends on time. During the day (according to my time zone) I received 1 shard in 26 battles, but at night I was lucky and knocked out 5 shards in 33 battles.

And here I do not take into account the additions from perfume, so in the values that you envy, divide the number of shards by 2 and you will get not much more than your numbers.

Edited by Master-17

58 minutes ago, garadron said:

Maybe the ME ending right before the next MD isn't that bad after all?

But the used CP cannot count for the ME itself anymore. With the new even it will be better, as it ends after first MD day, instead of before. So we have a full day to use the CP during MD, then see how much Xtals/shards are left, and invest Sapphires to hopefully get a girl more. Would be great if the ME started one day later in 31 day months, so it always ends like this.

6 minutes ago, Horsting said:

But the used CP cannot count for the ME itself anymore. With the new even it will be better, as it ends after first MD day, instead of before. So we have a full day to use the CP during MD, then see how much Xtals/shards are left, and invest Sapphires to hopefully get a girl more. Would be great if the ME started one day later in 31 day months, so it always ends like this.

True, but I'm at 637 xtals already in the new ME because of that

34 minutes ago, garadron said:

True, but I'm at 637 xtals already in the new ME because of that

Without the cards, you would be at the same Xtals, with the only difference that you paid kobans now instead of during MDR. But you lost some less CP from cards (i.e. did not get CP outside of relevant events), so yeah, if those CP=>Xtals did not help you to get the next girl anyway, you did well. I was going for (and got) the 3rd girl, which would have been impossible (or very expensive) without using the CP from the cards during the event.

Edited by Horsting

1 hour ago, garadron said:

So... thanks to PoA, Seasons, that weird gift I received from KK and both Medium and Big cards from the previous ME, I was able to get Rabbi with 0 refills. Maybe the ME ending right before the next MD isn't that bad after all?

Spent 10579 koban and got her through normal refill method.  I probably rushed it but have more "money" than time right now (skipped the last couple mythics).

Similar if I had been paying attention to the events like garadon probably could have done better.

Regular kudos to those of you who have patience and insight to save and plan.

Game on.

• GG 4

4 minutes ago, jpanda said:

Spent 10579 koban and got her through normal refill method.  I probably rushed it but have more "money" than time right now (skipped the last couple mythics).

Similar if I had been paying attention to the events like garadon probably could have done better.

Game on.

That's not too bad, assuming the sandalwood is included in that

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, EpicBacon said:

That's not too bad, assuming the sandalwood is included in that

Agree and ya 4 sandalwood.  I always have problems timing the 5th and can never decide if I should spend it for a bit or save it for next time (this time I had 4 shards left after my sandalwood went down).  Smarter people than me know ;)

But that's why i feel I rushed, maybe could have eked out 4 naturally through tomorrow...maybe :D

• Like 1

Just now, jpanda said:

I always have problems timing the 5th

Since CP give Xtals for the Hot Assembly event, and the 5th SP does not (or barely) safe you any kobans anyway, IMO best to just use 4. That way you also do not need to worry too much when you forgot to reboost yourself (like I regularly do 😅), or got a x1 drop from x10 battle or such.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

2 minutes ago, jpanda said:

Agree and ya 4 sandalwood.  I always have problems timing the 5th and can never decide if I should spend it for a bit or save it for next time (this time I had 4 shards left after my sandalwood went down).  Smarter people than me know ;)

But that's why i feel I rushed, maybe could have eked out 4 naturally through tomorrow...maybe :D

I've mostly used 4, but I've done some 5 lately, last time I used 5 on the girl, and the rest of the charges on the sandalwood stuck around till the revival :)
So instead of 12 shards without booster, I only needed 2, since I had 5 charges left.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, EpicBacon said:

and the rest of the charges on the sandalwood stuck around till the revival :)

Hehe, possible if you do not need to clear villains anymore. I cannot loose natural regeneration as so many permanent villains girls are still there, blocking SM shop. At least they do not need to be cleared for MD/R anymore, now that those are only spawning on the 4 first villains.

2 minutes ago, Horsting said:

Hehe, possible if you do not need to clear villains anymore. I cannot loose natural regeneration as so many permanent villains girls are still there, blocking SM shop. At least they do not need to be cleared for MD/R anymore, now that those are only spawning on the 4 first villains.

Understandable, yeah I've done all the boss girls for now, and all the other event girls at that time was part of the Biggus Tittus club, and I do not have a membership card.

• Like 1

Baroque Rabbi Get. Total cost of 8.748.

Even tho I came in with 380ish combativity into this event, she still barely came in under average cost, guess that Baroque lifestyle does not pay for itself.
I usually need 6-9 refills for a cycle of sandalwood for 11(22) shards; but this time I could not get under 10, and the last one where I only needed 6 shards, costed me 8 refills.
If I had more average drops, she would end up the 2nd cheapest girl at 7.452 compared to 8.748.
This would make sense as this is the first girl where I finish the first two cycles on saved up combativity only

hh Rabbi01.png

hh Rabbi02.png

Edited by EpicBacon
Fixed one image
  • GG 2

14 hours ago, jpanda said:

Game on.

I did the math; if I paid for all of my combativity for this girl, it would have costed me 12.852.
So your 10.579 was very nice indeed

• Hearts 1