New Feature: The Labyrinth - Started December 6th 2023 at live

bolitho76

7 hours ago, Horsting said:
  • Well, of course one can just reduce the power of opponents so that all those major bugs just do not play a role, and leave them in the game forever, like all those league bugs. Good for those who know about them, and everyone else just does wrong decisions without recognising it.

could you please specify what kind of league bugs are there? seems fishy if some pleople know about them and others don't. Makes it even worse if KK doesn't fix them

• Like 1

LIke that when using the x3 button, only on the first of the three fights, the tier 5 girl skill is effective, for the others not. That when boosters expire, the opponents stats are often still boosted for up to a random time, up to 1.5h from what I saw. That the defensive stats seem to (again) loose the effect of the girls gear, respectively all league team girls are geared like the first girl in your season team (this really was the most crazy bug I remember), though it might be different now. See a list here: 

Point 3 which was fixed, has reappeared this or a similar way, when the Labyrinth was added. But I did not update the post since KK seems to ignore it anyway.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Horsting said:

LIke that when using the x3 button, only on the first of the three fights, the tier 5 girl skill is effective, for the others not. That when boosters expire, the opponents stats are often still boosted for up to a random time, up to 1.5h from what I saw. That the defensive stats seem to (again) loose the effect of the girls gear, respectively all league team girls are geared like the first girl in your season team (this really was the most crazy bug I remember), though it might be different now. See a list here: 

Point 3 which was fixed, has reappeared this or a similar way, when the Labyrinth was added. But I did not update the post since KK seems to ignore it anyway.

And don’t forget the bug of the latest update, in which boosters are applied only to the first team

4.thumb.jpg.557a4716820eea68e46e27add383f06a.jpg

Edited by Master-17
  • Like 1
  • Surprised :O 1

I just added this to my list.

And back to the Labyrinth:

image.png.8310d27f883b25e6ab9d52e19df1b9be.png

Did anyone ever see the effect of these kind of random single girl buffs or curses? I had a close look at the ego of my girls: Neither was any of their ego raised, nor was there any sign/indicator of a shield or something, nor could I observe any such when any girl was attacked. Currently I do not believe that any of these relics has any effect. They are weak anyway, but on the paper at least they are better than those which buff a particular fixed girl, since they are not lost when the girl is tired.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Horsting said:

Did anyone ever see the effect of these kind of random single girl buffs or curses? I had a close look at the ego of my girls: Neither was any of their ego raised, nor was there any sign/indicator of a shield or something, nor could I observe any such when any girl was attacked.

I have never noticed such an effect either.

The second seems to be a random girl you have shards of already, similar to SM shop:

image.png.ff32a667dd44e71ed5c258324086522f.png

But compared to SM shop, you do not need to have 40 shards or more (on test server I have one in shop I have 30 shards only), and it seems to be limited to 5* girls, which is of course great. Sadly one won't have much (or any) shards left to buy them, when aiming to get 100 shards of Takara.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Horsting said:

Thanks, that would explain some of the really strange fights i had lately since is ALWAYS use the x3 fight option....

Edited by Magic1986
  • Hug 1

5 minutes ago, Magic1986 said:

Thanks, that would explain some of the really strange fights i had lately since is ALWAYS use the x3 fight option....

I'm sorry you're only learning about this today. That bug has been consistently active since the introduction of GS5. =(

huh, is that why I've been so low lately. before x3 and skills I've able to get top 15 most of the time. now been only able to get top 30. but the x3 saves me so much time I don't think I could go back to 1 fight at a time especially with this event taking up even more time.

• Hug 4

5 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

That bug has been consistently active since the introduction of GS5. =(

As I wrote in my "list of embarrassing bugs": We are adapting much too fast to such crazy major game bugs, including myself. We must start to push KK over-and-over over all channels to get these fixed. I'll create a Discord account now in the hope to get recognised/annoying there better. It was funny reading through my own post, bagging for a fix of at least those extremely major bugs "before adding any new shattering (hopefully not) buggy feature". Well, the booster indicators got at best half fixed (I do now regularly see buffed stats on unbuffed opponents for up to a quite long random time), the defensive team stats bug returned with the Labyrinth update, and nothing else was fixed. Instead we have another currently completely buggy feature added, which for whatever reason added another set of bugs outside of the features with the same update. And the problem is just the same: The ones who know that e.g. "Protective Bubble" is harmful instead of helpful are fine, everyone else will play this game with a penalty forever. I am testing every type of relic when I get an opportunity, as we must expect many more of them to be buggy.

42 minutes ago, Antimon said:

Maybe someone of you already said that and I missed it. In the squad selection menu, the only way the deselect girls once you clicked on auto assign is by clicking on auto assign a second time. It deselect all the 70 girls, though.

Yep, all reported (and ignored) already. Luckily Rena added a fix to the battle simulator script (along with some other enhancements one usually expects from the game):

image.thumb.png.f8780b538ffeeef658e727f366fed261.png

We will see how "temporary" this bug fix needs to be 😅.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 4
  • uwu 1

I dont know if its a bug or if it is working as intended. Or maybe my own stupidity for not being able to choose the correct path. Yesterday and today as well, i had 2 of my treasure coin reward appear on the same level tile. If i choose one, the other is lost. Happened once yesterday (84 coins) and twice today (56 and 84 coins). 

a1.png

a2.png

2 hours ago, watertanking said:

I dont know if its a bug or if it is working as intended. Or maybe my own stupidity for not being able to choose the correct path. Yesterday and today as well, i had 2 of my treasure coin reward appear on the same level tile. If i choose one, the other is lost. Happened once yesterday (84 coins) and twice today (56 and 84 coins). 

That is expected. You can only walk on one field each diagonal line (top left to bottom right). And you can only walk "forward" line by line, which also defines the possible paths, respectively limits (and hides from the game) the fields you cannot reach anymore after every step. I also usually get only 2 bags for this reason, 3 bags rarely when being lucky.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1

Not really sure how much the relics Rejuvenation and Defeat Medication really help, but...

Looking at my girls after todays Labyrun, 20 were tired or at least not at 100% (13 tired, 7 "damaged"). If the next difficultylevel isn't more than double of what we get here, it should be doable? 

Also, there is a timelimit for the current girl? I get around 2k+ per run, that means around 60k a month? how long is that timelimit?

8 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

I'm sorry you're only learning about this today. That bug has been consistently active since the introduction of GS5. =(

That...omg...why is this not an ingame message: don't use this button, it's bugged, thanks KK

Edited by SamRei
  • Hug 1

2 hours ago, SamRei said:

Also, there is a timelimit for the current girl? I get around 2k+ per run, that means around 60k a month? how long is that timelimit?

See bolitho's comment above.

Other topic: I tested 3 damage relics, and how they stack: Increase backline damage, increase class damage, increase particular girl damage: They all work and stack like this:

Final damage = ( CEIL(AP) + CEIL(AP*bonus1) + CEIL(AP*bonus2) + CEIL(AP*bonus3) ) - defence) * 2

As expected, they do not apply to the (final) damage, but to the attack points (which is better). They stack additively and each bonus is rounded up separately. Generally all those bonuses are not shown on the pre-battle page, which would be actually a nice addition.

Will try to verify the same for defence. Not sure how to do for harmony (where I have a global +6% relic for).

EDIT: Global ego and backline defence bonuses apply correctly. But "Defeat Medication" still heals to 100%, so to info from the patch notes is false and it was NOT fixed.

EDIT2: Ah, and while blessings (and Ginseng) do not apply for the calculation of the girl stats in Labyrinth, their gear does! In case of a geared and blessed girl, the base stats shown by Harem++ did not give the correct results, but using the fully buffed stats from a team edit page and dividing it by the blessings factor lead to the exact values shown in Laby.

EDIT3: Testing some more GS5, with 2 L5:

image.thumb.png.850dcd7cb29dabbd6736ea3e7e683aba.png

• This is from dark girls. At level 1 the damage is 100% and raises by 25% each level.

image.thumb.png.b47070e1efa1dfce87f8aa7faa1fd777.png

• This is from red girls. At level 1 the damage is 5% of max ego and raised by 1.25% with each level. It applies to 2 opponents, while Spank! applies to 1 only. But still, Spank! seems significantly stronger? Will see in battle.

So other than for B.D.S.M., the skill levels do not multiply their effect, but add only a smaller bonus. Since bulbs are usually still rare, it hence makes sense to put only 1 into the girls you have skilled for B.D.S.M. already, to unlock the high base skill. I mean currently the Laby is much too easy for this to be necessary at all, but it might change when they fix the bugs and in turn might revert the opponent nerf (partially, at least I would do that), and of course when higher difficulties are unlocked.

Also keep in mind that due to the stats bugs, DDs are currently the better mages than Mages, since KH currently raises starting mana, and can hence often cast their spell 1 round earlier + they have higher speed hence cast it earlier in the same round as well.

EDIT4: Okay strange, while the per-line, per-class and per-girl damage bonus relics stack additively, the ones for girls above/below 50% ego apply multiplicatively on top of the others. So it is like (skipping rounding for better overview):

Final damage = ( ( AP + AP*global_bonus +  AP*backline_bonus + AP*class_bonus + AP*girl_bonus ) * 50_ego_bonus ) - defence ) * 2

EDIT5: And another test regarding whether/how dodge relics stack. I had two identical ones with each +30% dodge chance on the same girl. With this, she was attacked 24 times and dodged 12 of them. Sample size is much too small, but there are 3 possibilities:

1. Those do not stack => bug.
  2. Those stack additively, like 30%+30%=60% dodge chance on top of a very low base chance.
  3. Those stack multiplicatively, but in a negative way, like the chance that the attack is not dodged is 70%*70%=49%.

3. would match data best, but again, the sample size is much too small.

Edited by Horsting
  • Thanks 8
  • Hearts 1

Does the class of Hero really matter in the Labyrinth ?

My class is hardcore. Should I use more Hardcore girls on my team or no?

in my teams , I am using 2 hardcore girls as front girls, in mid 2 charm girls+ 1 KH girl. and the back 2 KH girls.

do you use the same strategy ? 

I presume it is not really important right now .even if you use the weakest girls , you can win pretty easily.

2 hours ago, madahmed said:

Does the class of Hero really matter in the Labyrinth ?

Hope, it does not matter. The girl stats are raised by hero stats as well, but in a way that is independent of its class. See formulas found by Zoo.

TL;DR: They are based on the hero's main (resp. secondary+tertiary) stats, regardless which one it is.

2 hours ago, madahmed said:

in my teams , I am using 2 hardcore girls as front girls, in mid 2 charm girls+ 1 KH girl. and the back 2 KH girls.

do you use the same strategy ? 

Keep in mind that the girl class => stats mapping is currently bugged: CH "Mage" girls have more defence than HC "Tank" girls, and hence are the better tanks. And since CH currently does not provide anything for mana, they have no other benefit. KH "DD" girls are currently the best DDs but also the best mages, because they also currently have higher starting mana, they can earlier cast the GS5 spell.

However, as of the low difficulty after the "balance" patch, it does not matter. There shouldn't be any issues finished the 3rd floor without using any rejuvenation stone, regardless which girl strategy you use.

Edited by Horsting
  • Thanks 2

il y a 14 minutes, Horsting a dit :

Keep in mind that the girl class => stats mapping is currently bugged: CH "Mage" girls have more defence than HC "Tank" girls, and hence are the better tanks. And since CH currently does not provide anything for mana, they have no other benefit. KH "DD" girls are currently the best DDs but also the best mages, because they also currently have higher starting mana, they can earlier cast the GS5 spell.

However, as of the low difficulty after the "balance" patch, it does not matter. There shouldn't be any issues finished the 3rd floor without using any rejuvenation stone, regardless which girl strategy you use.

thanx for your explanation . i need to really to read caarefully the comment you gave me.

about the classes, i ve seen the same thing . Tank girls normally should have the best defence. like you it is bugged and that i was not aware of it. as i followed the game in making the team and not following the stats.

about skills .In HH, i have Heavenly Venus whith GS5 skill but i could not activate her skill as she was always in front. however , in PSH, i could activate two skills of two girls and they work perfectly; the first skill gives more defence for 4 rounds and the second skill steals some mana from opponent.

about Relics, What is annoying is that you dont really have the information if they work or not except for the one that gives health back .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, madahmed said:

i could activate two skills of two girls and they work perfectly; the first skill gives more defence for 4 rounds and the second skill steals some mana from opponent.

Jep, they were bugged in the first hour(s) after Laby introduction, but from 2nd period on they worked well here as well. It would be really great if KK fixed the stats, so that CH "Mage" girls have higher starting mana and mana regeneration, so they can cast their spells much earlier. It is somehow sad that this way the skills from CH girls are much more relevant than from other classes, but in general there is much more tactic possible when some skills are done after e.g. 3 rounds (or probably even 2) already, others after 4 rounds etc, making it quite more interesting.

1 hour ago, madahmed said:

about Relics, What is annoying is that you dont really have the information if they work or not except for the one that gives health back .

Same here: Some indicator, at best already on the pre-battle page, would be awesome, so one can see e.g. the buffed stats, highlighted like those from blessed girls in B.D.S.M. or so. However, for those giving AP/defence/dodge chance etc based on line/class/ego, I am now sure they work as far as I tested it. But those relics which buff or curse a random girl at battle start, some indicator/animation would be very helpful, also as I have never seen the effect based on damage done/taken, hence expect they are bugged.

• Thanks 2

I got several "Finishing move" Seeing as my team seems to leave opponent girls alive with very little hp left, this seemed like a good idea, unfortunaly they do not seem to stack, as the skill never seems to trigger.
I cannot verify if it works induvidualy either, as the lowest I could get a girl was 7.2%

hhfinishmove.png

• Thanks 3