New Feature: The Labyrinth - Started December 6th 2023 at live

bolitho76

21 hours ago, Horsting said:

Rejuvenation does not heal per dmg, but per hit, and % of "missing" ego, not "max" ego. Hence it heals effectively only heavily damaged girls, while slightly damaged girls are healed minimally only, and you cannot reach max ego with those. Hence DM and Rejuvenation in some way work well together, as they have better/worse in different situations

maybe i have looked at dm too much from my own very comfortable situation. It's true you can't fully heal a girl with rejuvenation, it is more a thing that keeps your girls alive. 

I don't like the rng involved in dm. There are only 7 chances per fight to trigger it and we don't know if it will trigger on a girl that needs healing. You could start a fight with a team of only damaged girls, what is a good strategie for easy fights. If you do not have a submissive skilled girl left in your squad then dm is indeed very usefull and your only chanche to bring your girls back to full health.

But i would still prefer defensive and offensive relics over dm, because right now for me it's possible to keep my frontline long enough alive to not have to worry about midline or backline being wiped.     

Maybe hard mode will change my point of view about those relics. But as long as i can keep my healer alive until i reach the final boss, theres really no need for dm. 

Edited by XXDongXX
  • Like 2

I would like to write a recapitulation of which relics stack and which ones do not.

Please correct me if any of you have better information.

- Protective bubble. All items you have reduce % damage consecutively.

- Finish move. Adds all % you own. Edit: up to 40%

- Rejuvenation. I don't know. Does Add it or it only heals the highest one?

- Defeat medication. Adds all % you own.

- Duck master. Adds all % you own.

- Attack (all types). Adds all % you own.

- Defense (all types). Adds all % you own.

- Ego (all types). Adds all % you own.

- Harmony (all types). Adds all % you own.

- Critical hit damage %. Adds all % you own.

- Critical chance %. Adds all % you own.

- Double attack %. Adds all % you own.

- Curse. ¿?

-Protection assist. ¿?

- Recover ego %. Adds all % you own

Edited by jelom

I think "good healing" depends on whether you want a high position on the leaderboard vs max rewards on a run. If you want a high spot on the board, then getting girls healed to 100% matters.

I don't care about the leaderboard much, so I look at my girl ego like my phone's battery: keep it above 50% (for Vigorous Motivation) but don't care if it goes above 80%. I also only use my weakest girls the entire time and have yet to use any skilled girls other than a few of my common rarity ones since I have no other use for the bulbs. I avoid the healing wing spots, take every Red fight I can, and scoop all coin bags from 3rd floor on. 1st and 2nd floors I ignore coins in favor of collecting more relics. 

Maybe once they unlock Hard mode I'll have to start using some strategy. Or if they gave some rewards for ranking on the leaderboard.

• Like 3
  • Hearts 1

Did another small test on critical thinking, this time I got a 20% global followed by a 10% global.
This made me able to test back to back global critical thinking with no other damage modifiers.
The only other relic present was a target specific Dodge relic.

20% Critical thinking global:
Relic screenshot was taken after battle was complete, where the 10% was obtained, and is not applied to this battle.
image.jpeg.f96796b53f55a4c9742822f507bcb4a7.jpeg

image.thumb.png.7d6fb9896cfd2b40db87844f7510a62e.png
This are all the critical hits done in this Floor1 medium battle by my team, 5 different girls, 3 bulbed, and 2 unbulbed, not sure if it has any effect, but the non-bulbed would be the 3rd and 4th crit, the 90.452 and 93.096 ones.
image.png.c568de58b04cdd3dc1ef47375ddaae9b.png
Damage in the responce is consistently higher then the calculated numbers (unless my math is wrong)

30% Critical thinking global (20% + 10%)
Both critical thinking relics are now in play.

image.jpeg.2d77e1c7b5d759aac440022bf312869a.jpeg

image.thumb.png.01fdbef99b5bd4a894f859bd2259b226.png
Not as many critical hits this battle, 5 vs the previous 7. There are 4 different girls here, 3 bulbed, one unbulbed. The unbulbed being the 4th battle, with 96.632 damage.

image.png.294b2db9c851ba4a21d8ece7da6184e4.png
Again, damage is consistently higher then the calculated numbers, I have no idea why, if anyone finds any problems with my math, let me know, and if the math is indeed correct, any suggestions to why the damage is higher would be most welcome.

Edited by EpicBacon

Something I've noticed recently, with the 140 girls needed for Normal and the more limited collection I have on CxH.
And I don't recall it being mentioned here before.

It looks like the level of your girls, and also the star rating, doesn't really matter a lot for their effectiveness in the labyrinth.
I've seen a lot of posts from people about not having enough level 750 girls to use though.

If I look at the stats for a level 350 legendary 5-star girl, she's still at about 90% of the values for my best legendary or mythical girls. And similar for a level 700 common 3-star girl.

So I'm starting to think that we don't actually have to worry too much about having 140 or 280 perfectly upgraded girls for the labyrinth. As long as we have the total number of girls, I think we can make a decent run of it.

If you click on the easy difficulty by accident, you can't go back. You'restuck with it for this run, even if you didn't select the 70 girls. That's stupid.

They should fix it, so if someone choose a difficulty, we can go back to choosing another difficulty, if we didn't pick our squad for this run. That shouldn't be hard to fix.

• Like 2
  • Hug 1
  • Hearts 1

On 3/3/2024 at 11:07 AM, jelom said:

- Critical hit damage %. Adds all % you own.

Global seems to work fine.
Target one did not work on release of normal on live.
I have not been able to test it again, due to being away for a couple of days.

- Curse. ¿?

Works as intended.
Target takes % more damage from attacks, they can also stack if more then one of them rolls to hit the same girl, that being 1/7 chance to do so.

-Protection assist. ¿?

Gives shield based on max ego (dependent on relic%) to one, or more of your girls, dependent on how many of the relics you have. They can also stack if they roll the same girl. It is no longer able to target opponent girls.

Edited by EpicBacon
  • Thanks 1

@-MM- had a run with very high protective bubble, 54% total. He was kind enough to share the responce information with me so I could put it into a spreadsheet so we can look at the diminishing returns of the relic.

image.png.9c1dbde1acde0130aa9181c29db54037.png
I've broken down each stat to make it as easy as possible to read here, so you can see where all the numbers come from and how it affects how much each bubble shields for.

Here you can see that 54% total bubble is 43.86% effective damage reduction.

@madahmed @Horsting Thanks for the information and examples on how protective bubble is calculated, it made my work here a lot more easier and smoother. :)

Edit:

Edited the picture to show the correct double values in the round with the critical hit.
It used to show normal numbers and simply multiplying the final value in the end.

Edited by EpicBacon
  • Thanks 1

OK, boys, the labyrinth strategy is over, you only need this:

image.png.0fc27b54af84dba87839530952c81db8.png

Update: Even a team with a girl with this relic in the front was blown up by the 5th floor boss with his front girls losing less than 25% health

Edited by jelom
  • Haha 3
  • Thinking 1

I seriously don't get this game, unlike many here I just play the Laby and I have enough girls, so brute force works fine on normal, I ended up with 75-100 tired girls. Didn't really do anything different today, but it ended up like this?

image.thumb.png.1033ee6d4b23479de3290147859cde3c.png

Same girls, same blessings since monday, not that much difference in the relics either and I still just get the red fights and coin bags whenever I can, so nothing changed, but the results are that different? Can we have someone who knows a thing or two about game design take a look at this?

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

4 hours ago, SamRei said:

I seriously don't get this game, unlike many here I just play the Laby and I have enough girls, so brute force works fine on normal, I ended up with 75-100 tired girls. Didn't really do anything different today, but it ended up like this?

image.thumb.png.1033ee6d4b23479de3290147859cde3c.png

Same girls, same blessings since monday, not that much difference in the relics either and I still just get the red fights and coin bags whenever I can, so nothing changed, but the results are that different? Can we have someone who knows a thing or two about game design take a look at this?

I am no expert, but should be lots of factors influencing how easy the run is.
image.thumb.jpeg.63e432231bdfba16b14c2a98b29ef057.jpeg
I had my best run today, my previous bests were 40-ish and 20ish tired.
image.png.a6021b92cd3b18c26de112525b2dff67.png

This is all my relics I picked up, highlights would be the 2x12% protective bubbles, giving me an effective 22.56% damage reduction. that combined with several defence relics, made sure my frontline took less damage, and i was able to finish several red fights with 1 or 0 losses. The second bubble was obtained really late in the run tho.

My girl setup consists of 2 healers (white) 2 shielders (blue) and 1 stunner (yellow)
My frontline is usually just 2 random un-bulbed mage girls, for the extra defence, I assume I am going to loose a number of them, so I don't invest too much into them.

Critical thinking (target) is still bugged, I did not get 80% extra critical damage with the relic I picked up for Golden Rabbi

• Like 1

8 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

image.png

I lost more than 100 girls against the 5th floor boss, including one girl with 90% duck relic, no girl of the boss team was tired.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Surprised :O 3

autoclicked Easy Lab by not paying attention and it kinda pissed me off that while in screen selecting 70 girls u are already locked to Lab that u clicked. would be nice if not selecting girls lets u go back and reselect if there was mistake

• Like 3
  • Hug 1

--- And another hard mode test

I was able to complete it without duck relics. This time the 5th boss girls were losing health gradually until I could beat them. I cannot understand such difference, one day they were almost invulnerable and the next it was "easy" (only 10 teams needed) to defeat them.

• Like 2

Time for a new strategy proposal for labyrinth.

This strategy is for the current normal difficulty, as I have no time left to do many hard runs in the test server.

In any case the normal difficulty is easy enough that most of you can beat it without problems.

This new strategy is based in massive healing of the frontline girls during the battle before they are tired. 

Step one: having many healer girls, submissive 5 stars with GS5 unlocked at least 1. As I have many unused common bulbs, I have full skilled all submissive starter (2) and common (3) girls, plus my shield team girl. That girls heal 20% of all girls ego every 4th and 5th turn during the battle. I put 4 of that girls in the back and middle rows were they are protected from the initial attacks. I reserve two of them in case the team is unexpectedly wiped by a strong enemy.

image.png.a39170577b39a661b80d6a14064de536.png

Step two: The front girls must last the first 4 turns so the back girls can heal them. For that I put two strong tanks.

Step three: Which relics I must choose? I want to minimize the ego lost by the girls, so I prefer always defensive relics with this priority:

- Duck Master any %. It is a gamble but when you can add two of them for a high % in the same girl it usually pays off. Once a girl reaches 72 % (remember in test server is 1.8 times greater thant in main server) I put it at the front and with the healing of the other girls she survives all battles. 
- Protective bubble. Reduces the net damage received each turn. The most useful relic.
- Defense % all girls, front ones or one girl, better than ego because has effect each turn.
- Ego % increase for all girls (not so good for one girl but it helps a bit)

Then the priority goes to ego recovery

- Rejuvenation % (each turn)
- Defeat medication % (once for each enemy girl defeated, so less useful against strong enemies) You have to choose this or finish move.

Then for ofensive relics

- Finish move
- Vigorous motivation

The rest of the relics I get them only if I have no other choice, and I never get harmony relics.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I know I don't have the strongest girls and many are not fully upgraded, but today I tried the hard mode for the first time... while 4 of the 5 floors were fine and I didn't need to use any rejuvenation stones, 5th floor did force me to use 1 stone to get to the boss... as for the boss - I've already used 2 stones and I can't see the end of this fight... I've beaten one of it's 7 girls, but the rest just barely lose any health, which is really frustrating... i mean I get that it's supposed to be hard, but this seems impossible...

• Like 2
  • Hug 2