[ December 3rd, 2023 ] MD - VR Neono

bolitho76

anyone else miss the days when you would go for a girl because she had nice tits or was a parody you liked instead of doing math to see if she is good or not?

50000 shards left last i checked, still have mythics far from build, thats why im skipping

plus never really liked neono, kind of a bitch

• Like 3
  • Hug 1
  • Juicy peach 1

52 minutes ago, Kissmydick said:

anyone else miss the days when you would go for a girl because she had nice tits or was a parody you liked instead of doing math to see if she is good or not?

50000 shards left last i checked, still have mythics far from build, thats why im skipping

plus never really liked neono, kind of a bitch

Yes, I do. Very much so. That whole meta stats discussion terrifies me a bit to be honest as it suggests that the game shifted to a place where I'm no longer the target audience 😅

• Like 4
  • Hug 2

I've grabbed her (got my mod kobans as soon as I finally reopened Discord and asked our lone CM left, Luna Kinkoid, it was just an oversight).

I'm in no hurry to upgrade or level her up. I love Neono, the character, it's one of the most interesting, well-developed and endearing of the entire Haremverse in my book. And normally I would be stoked that she got a Mythic variant, but yeah, the art just isn't exciting enough for me (in either sense of the term). Plus in terms of stats and meta PvP she doesn't need to see play this week or the next, so low priority on that front too.

--- (Mod Hat ON):

PS: Friendly reminder that we can tolerate people randomly whining about their bad luck here and there, but only up to a point. And we do NOT take kindly to any discourse that goes further than that and crosses into conspiracy territory about drop rates and whatnot. Okay, guys?

So, I'm not asking you to understand, accept or even know anything tangible and reasonable about what the actual drop rate is for this or any other event, let alone correctly understand and account for how statistics and probabilities work and should be approached logically rather than from a narrative and deeply biased personal perception perspective.

The correct info and relevant methods and approaches to all that stuff are readily available if/when you're open to it, but if you were you wouldn't be posting nonsense like "boo hoo hoo I got 1 drop out of 100 fights, that's a joke" when this is actually perfectly average and more importantly far too small a sample to draw any conclusion from.

BUT, I'm asking you to keep this type of bullshit to a bare minimum (ORGASMA in particular, you're going too far already with that last post, please pay attention and do better):  

On 12/4/2023 at 9:10 AM, Irvbert Pervington said:

Is anyone else having absolutely abysmal drop rate? After 200 fights, I have eight shards. And that's not eight drops, because I used a SP. Four drops in 200 fights, 2%. Honestly not sure if I should bother continuing. I don't know what the deal is. Am I the only one to whom this is happening? 

On 12/4/2023 at 9:16 AM, mdnoria said:

Same here ATM, 10 drops from 307 fights.

This has already happened for me in the past and sometime you have a lucky strike where you have 10 drops in 30 fights which evens it out.

Those fights were from pooled fights resources in HA and pantheon so now I will only use natural regen until the 3rd day.

6 hours ago, ORGASMA said:

The last 120 fights I won just only 1 (!) shard 🙄 even though there are thousands of it ...

So ... what's the point of accumulating the shards, if nobody wins it anyway? 🤔

That's a joke, or isn't it?!?

Thank you.

Mod Hat OFF.

Edited by DvDivXXX
Mod Edit: Updated
  • Like 4

Another girl that resisted my charms more than expected.

825 battles needed for 50 drops (6,06%). Not even the 400 fists from the two cards of Hot Assembly nor all the fists I gathered from different parts of the game were enough, and in the end I had to do some refills before the end.

image.thumb.png.4da0af430d58447aa87efdb720fc777e.png

About the art critics told before from some people, I recognize she is not the best, but is not bad either.

And remember that you can always have a surprise Mythic Gork next month.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • GG 3

Shit...

Forgot to look how much shards at .com was left...

If no one other had taken the data in the last minutes before reset, we can only extrapolate from the screenshot from jelom that something around 60.000 shards should be left at .com.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Hug 1

58 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

If no one other had taken the data in the last minutes before reset, we can only extrapolate from the screenshot from jelom that something around 60.000 shards should be left at .com.

I dont take screenshot, but i the around 45630 remaining shards 20 minutes before ends.

And i take VR Neono too, but i dont have the numbers exactly, around 460 Caps from big card, Pantheon, Seasons, 5 SP and 3100 refills and natural regen on last day.

• Like 1
  • Hearts 1

I entered this MD with 700+ CPs saved, and I got somewhat lucky with her drop rate, so I got her without having to spend a dime, well, aside the 4 SP that I already had in my inventory. If I weren't lucky, I would have left her uncompleted, both because I do not particularly like her, and because I currently do not enough kobans to refill more than 100 CPs.

Art quality speaking, I find her one of the most inconsistent mythic girls, especially when it comes to poses where it basically alternates fine ones with not-so-fine others. Affection scenes are overall a bit better (that said MC anatomy in the second one is a little cursed)

• Like 3
  • GG 2

Vr Neono is my 26th mytic girl and my cheapest one.

I have not spend for refills to get her.

i used 731 CP from ME cards + previous season+ POA + ME CP rewards and DG and regeneration.

i spent only 450 nubans (2700kobans) for 5 SP

drop rate 6.37%

VR Neono.JPG

• Like 2
  • GG 3

On 12/4/2023 at 6:38 AM, Horsting said:

Yep, I also figured that I should look at the actual teams I am able to form, not so much on what would be theoretically possible or how many girls in the game share this or that trait. I am still a new player with 573 girls overall, and I do not have most of those you mentioned or which are listed in the spreadsheet.

I'm a player who has been around for a while, and even I am missing a lot of those girls! 

On 12/5/2023 at 4:50 PM, ORGASMA said:

The last 120 fights I won just only 1 (!) shard 🙄 even though there are thousands of it ...

So ... what's the point of accumulating the shards, if nobody wins it anyway? 🤔

That's a joke, or isn't it?!? 🤪

First of all, you should always be running the Sandalwood Perfume on Mythic days to ensure you get at least 2 shards every time you get a shard drop. You'll need at least 4, preferably 5 Sandalwoods stockpiled before trying to get a mythic girl.

Secondly, you need to be prepared for a lot of fights, with enough kobons reserved to do at least 1000 fights. The drop rate on shards is very low, and you will have unlucky streaks where you don't get shards for a hundred or two hundred fights. The vast majority of mythic girls are going to have shards left over at the end of the event. It's not that people don't want the girl, it's that they can't afford the hundreds of fights it will take to get them.

Edited by Attirm
  • Like 5

image.thumb.png.8d1fcf9f7fd22df2597b80bbc5218027.png

.com Nutaku
Bunna MD1 12.636  
New Year Estelle MD2 49.855 51.789
Alexa MD3 10.087  
Matcha MD4 12.542  
Moe Bunny MD5 56.057 70.254
Level up Red MD6    
Nike MD7 15.653 11.103
Radka MD8 95.000 66.000
Golden Lupa MD9   20.000
High Mage Arcana MD10 57.637 46.435
Royal Housemaid MD11 71.851 65.900
Undercover Valentina MD12   47.500
Alt. Finalmecia MD13 0 10.024
Angelic Lenaelle MD14   63.000
Lovebot Norou MD15 26.786 46.273
Sugarmama Lupa's Mom MD16 82.699 75.755
Druiada Titania MD17 97.913 95.153
Succubus Abrael MD18   63.177
Bright Agate MD19 78.509 81.323
Magical Noemy MD20 117.990 99.109
Elder Magus Bianca MD21 77.969 83.219
Love Note Jezebel MD22 101.131 92.900
Summoner Salem MD23 103.443 88.200
Heavenly Venus MD24 75.167 84.500
Jiggle Santa Claudia MD25 119.654 107.500
Lunar Bunny's Mom MD26 37.555 62.800
Romantic Winter MD27 65.000 86.700
Esme MD28 85.187 90.800
Liberator Sifra MD29 70.914 91.334
Sake MD30 45.878 72.546
Draconic Stacy MD31 36.324 72.153
Ysette MD32 1.209 45.000
Blessed Elphiba MD33 42.244 79.703
Love Guardian Kumiko MD34 75.951 90.000
Demon Queen Mala MD35 73.079 92.650
Baroque Rabbi MD36 60.000 88.683
VR Neono MD37 45.630 81.358

• Thanks 4

Theoretically during SE and RL, remaining shards could be a little lower since some players decide to skip the 5th SP, hence require 6 more shards from the pool. And since MD36 (or was it MD35?), mythic shards drop on the first 4 villains only, hence everyone can participate.

Is there probably a pattern between left shards and the villain they dropped? E.g. Love Guardian Kumiko dropped on the highest possible villain Jackson's Crew, hence I could not participate that time. And it has many shards left among the recent MDs. Yesette was the first MD I could participate, hence was dropping on a low villain, and has very low left shards. But I guess it is heavily overlaid by other factors, art quality/taste, element, KK birthday eating all kobans and such.

2 hours ago, Horsting said:

Is there probably a pattern between left shards and the villain they dropped? E.g. Love Guardian Kumiko dropped on the highest possible villain Jackson's Crew, hence I could not participate that time. And it has many shards left among the recent MDs. Yesette was the first MD I could participate, hence was dropping on a low villain, and has very low left shards. But I guess it is heavily overlaid by other factors, art quality/taste, element, KK birthday eating all kobans and such.

There was a CE girl along with Love Guardian Kumiko as well, so I must say she did well considering all the trouble getting her.

• Like 1

Got her, just busy and late posting.

Spent 10451 koban in my all refill and manual x50 busy style.

I did adjust since last time:
* On feedback used 5th sandlewood potion.  I had 6 shards left and was trying to drag it out using standard refill and realized that I'd need to be lucky 6 times vs 3 which was highly unlikely given the time.  Then I remembered the advice here from last time so did it.  I just got the second STF (sorry had to...) er event girl too, so the extra SW may have helped...tho over 24 hours left probably not :)

* I (luckily) managed not to use my weekly reward before MD so got some shards that way.  I did neglect to do SW before I did any of my spends this way which is something I'll try and fix next time.

No more SW for now, so back to hoarding.

May your shards flow.

• Like 1
  • GG 1