[ December 4th, 2023 ] Seasonal Event with Market - Heavenly blessed

bolitho76

52 minutes ago, Varnart13 said:

blue crystals

Just read the thread again, knowing that these blue crystals are what we (and Kinkoid) call "Sapphires". ^^ (What did you think we were talking about all along? ^^).

It's been a very hotly debated topic. But all is well that ends well, and no they don't expire, they're an in-game Currency, not a temporary Progression item, and we can keep them indefinitely until we spend them.

• Like 2
  • Hug 1

On 12/5/2023 at 3:38 AM, bolitho76 said:

Forgot this earlier: The problem with the only one point from Season fights / Daily Chests was a bug. KK fixed the bug today and they announced a compensation.

Rosso opened a thread exactly for this in the hh-game-general channel:

image.thumb.png.9c64d6c35bd2a55bb206adc2ce68c080.png

Did we receive a compensation, which I missed?

• Surprised :O 1

I think it became slower because lost Season fights no longer grant points and I feel like I'm losing way more often in Seasons. Right now I have 186 lost fights this month so that's 186 points I would have in the original format, not even counting how many of these fights I'd win pre-girl skills introduction

Edit: the above mentioned slowness makes me worried about getting Lenaelle I need for her Red Hair

image.png.04b6127a5dc3a218c4f70a801bf62b3c.png

I really need that Matcha Revival KK! 😭

Edited by garadron
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, garadron said:

I think it became slower because lost Season fights no longer grant points

They never did, at last not since May this year (when I joined the game).

20 hours ago, garadron said:

Right now I have 186 lost fights this month so that's 186 points

That's 372 Xtals, as every season win gives 2 Xtals.

Luckily I fight against the same 5 opponents all the time, the only 5 in my level range in top 20 with me, and they either have #WeakInSeason teams or generally weak teams. Since it's 5 only, every second battle I need to wait 10 seconds for some timeout before getting offered the same opponent 2 times in one draft 🙄, but at least no loses.

image.thumb.png.98193dbc2510633af4e54218ba7dcae6.png

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Horsting said:

That's 372 Xtals, as every season win gives 2 Xtals.

10 hours ago, garadron said:

I have 186 lost fights this month so that's 186 points I would have in the original format

Garadron meant that if in the original format 1 point was given for losing a battle, then he had to lose half the points - 186.

• Like 2

Hmm, according to my calculations, even if I take both cards, I will end up missing about 3000 resources until the 3rd girl. Until the 3rd, Karl! And this despite the fact that I practically never lost fights in PvP and did not lose the natural regen of my fists. KK needs to definitely rebalance this activity.

• Like 1
  • Hug 2

Ca. 170 points per day, 7 days remain so 1190 points natural regen.

Cards per day 168 points, so aditional 1176 until the event ends.

Labyrinth: Something between 100 and 150 points per run is normaly doable - so let us say ca. 360 points from the 3 remaining runs is a total of 1190+1176+350= 2716

Don't know what ressources are staying or are reachable in PoA, PoV, PoG, Season and ME and what you can use from the fresh starting Season in some days, but in generall:

9200+2700 =11.900 points, perhaps aditional 100-200 points more from Labyrinth and the other events.

Seems you are ca. 1400-1500 points to short for the 3rd girl.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Sad 1

Il y a 3 heures, Master-17 a dit :

Hmm, according to my calculations, even if I take both cards, I will end up missing about 3000 resources until the 3rd girl. Until the 3rd, Karl! And this despite the fact that I practically never lost fights in PvP and did not lose the natural regen of my fists. KK needs to definitely rebalance this activity.

That's strange because only with natural regen + 3 cards (including the free one), you already end the event with 10 200 (meaning 3 300 missing ressources to get the 3rd girl).
Knowing you get more points with MD, LD, DP, Labyrinth, POV, PoA and season rewards, you should end the event at less than 1000 points from the 3rd girl (that was usually the case before the labyrinth feature).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tom208 said:

That's strange because only with natural regen + 3 cards (including the free one), you already end the event with 10 200 (meaning 3 300 missing ressources to get the 3rd girl).

I recalculated it again, taking into account the exact numbers of natural regen, it turns out to be about 11800 by the end of the event, taking into account 3 cards. About 11900 taking into account the remaining PoV rewards that I will most likely receive, and about 12000 if I were to buy a paid path in PoG. All other rewards have already been received and spent. I practically never play Labyrinth (only when daily tasks for it appear), perhaps this is the problem?

Il y a 15 heures, Master-17 a dit :

I practically never play Labyrinth (only when daily tasks for it appear), perhaps this is the problem?

As Tom said, before the labyrinth, for someone using all natural regen available and doing the MD and the LD or the MDR in the month, we were missing about 1000 event resources and also by spending most of the resources from the paid event cards.

I should get the 3rd girl by buying the cards and without using the fists or the kisses if I continue like I'm doing (I'm at 8467 without paid cards atm).

The labyrinth is a huge source of kisses (and a bit less of fists) if you take the hardest path available, I would say a low estimation of 30 kisses and 15 fists every 2 days, so ~38 resources/day (it's possible to get a bit more resources from the laby, but considering the bad path for the sake of it and evaluating a base of extra gained resources, also it's considering you win all these season fights). 38 resources/day * 30 => 1140 resources.

So the gap of 1000 missing resources for the 3rd girl should be filled with these.

I'm my case, I have a bit more because I've got a full LD girl and 40 shards of the second, I've taken the paid DP path and all paid PoV paths. I've also done the fast rotation of the Laby we had at the start which helped a bit.

Edited by mdnoria
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Horsting said:

How is it possible to create a team with less than 7 members? I wanted this as well, but needed to add 2 non-Christmas/winter girls before I could "validate" the team.

weird, I was able to simply take an empty team slot, add 4 girls and it worked just fine

image.png.6cabdebac06dbd709fe2ade0f39078e8.png