[ December 4th, 2023 ] Seasonal Event with Market - Heavenly blessed

bolitho76

1600x900_Twitter_Post_11.thumb.webp.814b815988da0b5c97d03cd483db1e40.webp

New Girls:

Heavenly Maelyn: Hardcore - exhibitionist (green)

Heavenly Levitya: Know-how - voyeur (purple)

Heavenly Lenaelle: Hardcore - excentric (red)

Heavenly Mother Angel: Charm - submissiv (white)

To the start the calculation of the reachable points:

A player that does not lose any fight and use every single point natural regen could offer, in 30 days should get:

- 1620 points from CPs (48 from natural regen + 6 from daily goals, x30 days)
- 780 points from daily goals chests (26 per day)
- 1270 points from league fights (297 fights in a 100 opponents bracket and 2 days with x41 tokens per day)
- 1440 points from season fights (24 natural regen x2 points )

= 5110 points from natural regen

The free card gives out up to 450 points
The medium card gives out up to 1530 points
The big card gives out up to 3060 points

= 10.150 points with all Koban cards

From Daily/Weekly Rewards: 30 kisses, 60 combativity are another 120 points
2x PoV: 38 combativity (Bonus path), 45 Kisses leads up to 256 aditional points
Saeson: 86 combativity, 50 Kisses leads up to 186 adtional points
Sultry Mystery, Double Penetration (if avalaible in this month) and PoA will add some more points too.

From all of this you can expect something near 11.000 points from natural regen, Rewards and Cards.

So a shortage of ca. 2500 points for the 3rd girl.

My Market:

image.thumb.png.e4be2c87e07bb58dda56c4744990c406.png

image.thumb.png.e1ef3a6fc5ef942f401e8fde5df76765.png

Girl 1 and 2 are from DP so they would be a good adition for all who don't have participated/bought the Bonus Path of the relevant DP. Limona and Pride were from LD and hadn't their revival so I don't think they are worth to invest. The next 4 girls are Seasonal Event girls so it's a meaningfull thing to invest here. With Bernadette starts the 3* Girls and all 4 of them are available from Orgy Days (Murane and Virginia) and Pachinko (Bernadette and Elsa are EpP permanent Girls, so all 4 Girls are in MyP Pool too). I can't see a meaningfull rate between the amount of ressources and the costs to get sapphires so to buy some ressources with Sapphires seems a total wasting to me.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5
  • Hearts 1

I suppose not since a message was that they replaced champion tickets with sapphires.

But yeah clearly this is nearly useless as it is now.

And even if you complete the track (lol), you can only get 150 L5 girl shards (1.5 girls). You are clearly well rewarded for your dedication with your credit card.

I need to put Amelia, Selena and Piper to 40 from 0 so I would need 432 sapphires (=36*4*3) and I only got 126 atm.
I'm will surely reach the 2nd girl but I probably won't reach the 3rd one.

This would be different if the paid cards would give you sapphires as in HA.

Edited by mdnoria
  • Like 1
  • Hug 1

9 minutes ago, 430i said:

nor does it give any kisses for whatever reason

It never did. And who cares about kisses anyway 😄. Some daily Sapphires would have been great indeed, or more on the rewards track.

Since I used 80 Sapphires in HA to get all 4 new girls, I cannot even lift a single of these into SM shop. It would be great if up to 3rd girl one would get at least 144 Sapphires for 40 shards, the minimum benefit to get from the shop. I still see all side offers in the shop relevant only for those who have all girls already.

• DvDivXXX pinned and featured this topic
9 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

Rosso opened a thread exactly for this in the hh-game-general channel:

Thanks! It was fixed at some point, hence why zoopokemon and Watashi reported getting 2 points, but after reset season fights for sure gave only 1 point.

• Like 1

I can't say anything about 1 or 2 points, because I started with the Kisses some h later so at this time the issue was fixed.

If only zoo had 2 points reported it could be that nutaku hadn't the issue, but watashi played at .com, so no way that it was related to the difference between the two servers.

"Oh boy, the hot assembly format was way too f2p friendly, and until we won't change sapphires to be resetted to 0 at the end of each mega event, we risk to let the players unlock at least 40 shards for every ME girl and make them available in the SM market. In this way, even free players could get all the ME girls, even the super paywalled ones, in, like, years and years of patient and constat savings! This is unacceptable... What can we possibly do... OH! Let's leave in the free players area crumbles which are not enough to unlock more than 20 shards of a single ME girl and let's put the vast majority of those sapphires where only giga-whales will reach! They do not need them to unlock the girls, after all! Brilliant!"

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 2
  • Haha 8
  • Sad 1

17 hours ago, Antimon said:

"Oh boy, the hot assembly format was way too f2p friendly, and until we won't change sapphires to be resetted to 0 at the end of each mega event, we risk to let the players unlock at least 40 shards for every ME girl and make them available in the SM market. In this way, even free players could get all the ME girls, even the super paywalled ones, in, like, years and years of patient and constat savings! This is unacceptable... What can we possibly do... OH! Let's leave in the free players area crumbles which are not enough to unlock more than 20 shards of a single ME girl and let's put the vast majority of those sapphires where only giga-whales will reach! They do not need them to unlock the girls, after all! Brilliant!"

thats funny from joke side but i dont think same as f2p. previously we dont have market and saphire shards at all and event was huge p2w locked for last girls. now we have markets and even in this month type of event active player easy get extra 60 or 80 saphire shards which previously were probably less usefull rewards. so now i get some extra very good and usefull rewards from same event and i should be unhappy about it? im currious how much free rewards u need in "mobile gacha" game to at least enjoy getting them...

Edited by DuDeLoK
  • Juicy peach 1

46 minutes ago, DuDeLoK said:

thats funny from joke side but i dont think same as f2p

The fact that you previously were served a shit, but now you get a shit with whipped cream on top, does not make it any tastier, so excuse me if I dont clap my hands in appreciation.

80 or especially 60 sapphires is literally nothing, a rounding error in my book.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • uwu 1

Not sure whether comparison to other games or how it was previously helps for reasonable/constructive feedback. If a change is done, it should be reasonable and consistent in itself, a round implementation that makes sense. At its current state, it is not round, consistent and does not make much sense:

• If you need 144 Sapphires to get 40 shards of a girl, is it somehow incomplete to provide only 60/80 for those players which even need them. Of course, some shards are better than nothing, but putting limited development time in a half-baked change is IMO wasted, as there are still serious bugs and major inconveniences across the game with a much higher satisfaction per dev time.
  • A massive amount of more Sapphires is provided with the newly added tiers above 25k. Everything above 13k guarantees that you must invest real money (or loose the possibility to invest koban into much more rewarding events). Everyone who did this in the past to get to even only 25k, did get every 4th girl at 18k anyway, and surely won't miss any (compared to this extremely cheap) LD/DD/PoA/... girl, hence simply does not require the Sapphires. Even considering all the other rewards and stuff you can buy for Sapphires: Given the massive amount of Xtals => money you need to get there, it is MUCH cheaper to simply buy this stuff directly, like EqPx10 orbs for kobans and kobans for money, compared to 27k CP/Xtals for konbans (13k => 40k). So I basically see the Sapphire rewards up there for misplaced, not interesting for whales either, as long as someone does not simply enjoy to see some digital numbers rising.
  • That said: I am happy that KK is working on the ME's in general, also implementing a shop into SE in general is likely a reaction to feedback and wishes for multiple revivals of girls this way. And sure: Some Sapphires for next HA do not hurt. This is just some constructive feedback for providing rewards where they give players really a benefit.
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

1 ora fa, DuDeLoK ha scritto:

thats funny from joke side but i dont think same as f2p. previously we dont have market and saphire shards at all and event was huge p2w locked for last girls. now we have markets and even in this month type of event active player easy get extra 60 or 80 saphire shards which previously were probably less usefull rewards. so now i get some extra very good and usefull rewards from same event and i should be unhappy about it? im currious how much free rewards u need in "mobile gacha" game to at least enjoy getting them...

Objectively speaking, hot assembly was probably a little too generous of a format (I got 2 full girls, 80+80 shards ofthe other two, and brought fae finalmecia to 40 shards, as a f2p, buying only the two cards).

Sapphires are a great feature, which is already destined to be significantly downgraded (Rosso actually said it's their intention to make them be resetted to 0 after every ME. There will come a day in which we won't be able to save them anymore). Putting 60 of them reacheable by f2ps (60 sapphires means you can buy 10 shards of a ME girl), 80 for dedicated f2ps (so they can buy 20 shards of a ME girl instead of 10), and ammassing the greatest part of them in the super paywalled group of rewards is kind of a mockery.

Big whales that will actually be able to get those sapphires do not actually need them to unlock girls (well, new whales do, I guess), and the other rewards they can get with sapphires are simply risible (they could buy all of those rewards directly for far cheaper). Letting free players getting enough for 20 shards only of a girl is kind of a bad joke, since the girl is still completely out of reach (you need at least 40 shards to make any girl appear in the SM shop) and who knows when she'll be back again in those shops (if she'll ever be back in those shops)

Giving out to f2p enough sapphires to let unlock 40 shards of a single past ME girl would be fair and not gamebraking:
1) You don't make 240 sultry coins that fast to say you can get 60 shards of a legendary girl every month;
2) To buy a specific girl with 40+ shards, she has to actually pop out in the SM shop (the last time I saw a L5 in mine was months ago, July IIRC, and I have now 11 eligible L5 girls, 8 before hot assbly ended, out of 44 girls sitting at 40+ shards);
3) A dedicated f2p will still very likely miss two out of four new seasonal ME girls (and we do not know if they intend to put in the sapphire shop lusty race MR girls, where a dedicated free player will be able to get only 1 girl out of 4, 2 if he, like, LOVES the first girl locked behind the 15,6 kobans premium path), so even with that kind of generosity, a f2p would still be falling far behind.

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 4

3 ore fa, DuDeLoK ha scritto:

for me 80 free saphires me is good new extra free reward that i can enjoy until they make saphires expire and that would be huge p2w problem. and i dont believe they will actually make them expire to start shitshow

According to KK Big Boss, it was their half intention to make sapphires expire from the get go. I'm not doomposting it like "look, they are somewhat an upgrade/sidegrade of dating tokens, they will be for sure wiped out of existence". The actual Boss of kinkoid actually said sapphires are going to be made expirable.

I did never stop to use all kisses from natural regeneration, despite this eating up some AME charges:

• Battle all opponents with E[P] >=24.95 or higher (I switched to >=24.97 since this week) without AME
  • Wait until your condom storage is nearly full and use up all kisses before equipping the AME
  • Let the kiss storage fill up to max and use the last AME charges with as many condoms as possible (I still only battle unboosted opponents until the last day)

I am usually able to "waste" only around 20 AME charges with kisses this way, but it is annoying to always keep an eye on this. This time SM lead to additional kisses, and I defeated stage 5 of Ryu for the CE girl, and totally forgot that the rewards is 10 kisses. And now the Labyrinth grants additional kisses + PoV ends tomorrow, kiss rewards everywhere you do not want to loose (aiming for 3rd girl in SE) but eating up AME charges. Luckily I actually have a pretty large storage of AME and some LME (from CCbC), and getting 3 new ones most weeks, which is enough to cover all <24.97 league battles and quite some season battles on top.

• Thanks 1

On 12/6/2023 at 8:23 PM, Antimon said:

According to KK Big Boss, it was their half intention to make sapphires expire from the get go. I'm not doomposting it like "look, they are somewhat an upgrade/sidegrade of dating tokens, they will be for sure wiped out of existence". The actual Boss of kinkoid actually said sapphires are going to be made expirable.

Yeah, and this caused a lot of concern, confusion and discussion not just among us veteran players who pay attention, but also among mods and Kinkoid staff. What Rosso actually said is that HE originally intended to make Sapphires a temporary Progression item that expires, but that it's not what the team as a whole ended up doing. And he added to the confusion by not making it clear (in his public statements at least) whether he intended to change them retroactively or not.

As of this writing, I have it on good authority (Kinkoid's sole survivor of their team of Community Managers, @Luna - Kinkoid) that "Rosso trusts GD's (the Game Design Team) decision" on this question. I'm cautiously optimistic that if it's indeed the case and there's no interference from Ross the Boss weighing in directly, GD have no reason whatsoever to change the current status of Sapphires as the permanent in-game Currency that it clearly is (and already was even before the first HA started, in the way it's presented in the Backpack feature that recaps our in-game Currencies on the left, and our temporary Progression items on the right). They designed it this way and it's perfectly consistent with stuff you can save up and eventually use in a recurring or evergreen in-game Shop that only accepts this particular thing as payment.

As I've previously summarized with this visual aid:

image.png

And in the same line of thought, it goes without saying that both the Lab Coins and the Lab Hearts go to the left as well, under Permanent Currencies (just like SM Coins from Sultry Mysteries already did, for the same reason). Where there's a shop with a specially made item required to make purchases in it, that item effectively becomes a currency as long as that shop exists (whether it's currently open or closed).

image.png

Imagine an economy where every time a shop closes its doors for the night, the shop owner took the customers at gunpoint and robbed them of any remaining coins they were unable to spend in it that day! ^^ Morally and functionally, if in-game currencies expired instead of being saved up until spent, it would be pretty similar to that... :S

On top of that, because better safe than sorry (especially when we've been burned before) this question will almost certainly be discussed and hopefully answered and clarified for good in Rosso's upcoming Q&As. For those who don't know, if you take the current New Features Survey about potential future features, at the very end, you get the option to directly submit a question you would like to ask Rosso in his next Q&A. This doesn't guarantee your question will be selected and asked, let alone the way you've phrased it (which for many of us is a good thing ^^). But those questions will be compiled and looked at by Luna and a selection of the most frequent questions will be asked to Rosso in the next Q&A (which is currently scheduled for this Monday, Dec 11th). So, take the survey if you haven't done so yet.

Cheers and hugs, folks.

• Thanks 6

17 ore fa, DvDivXXX ha scritto:

Imagine an economy where every time a shop closes its doors for the night, the shop owner took the customers at gunpoint and robbed them of any remaining coins they were unable to spend in it that day! ^^ Morally and functionally, if in-game currencies expired instead of being saved up until spent, it would be pretty similar to that... :S

We should have learnt by now that the fact that it makes only sense for something to happen (in this case, for sapphires to be forever in the currencies group, hence permanent and stackable mega event after mega event) is neither a good reason nor a safe assurance that KK will actually make it happen in that way.

That said, thank you for clarifying that as of now the GD department has no intention to change the sapphire status in the future, and I stand corrected. On my part, sadly, I'm still unable to completely ignore the Damocles' sword Rosso personally hanged

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 2
  • Thinking 1
  • uwu 1

• DvDivXXX changed the title to [ December 4th, 2023 ] Seasonal Event with Market - Heavenly blessed
  • DvDivXXX unpinned this topic