[ December 4th, 2023 ] Seasonal Event with Market - Heavenly blessed

bolitho76

For me, the contemplation is between Amelia, Piper and Navigator Selena.

Screenshot_20231230-052551_Kiwi Browser.jpg

Any tips? Not Pride and Limona for sure. I can take 10 more of Amelia, and 20 shards of Navigator Selena. I don't know whether I should take 10shards of Piper... 🤔

Edited by OmerB

9 hours ago, OmerB said:

Any tips?

It depends where you're at in terms of catching up with past L5s, and what road you prefer to take for these past SE girls, as discussed on the previous page.

9 hours ago, OmerB said:

I don't know whether I should take 10shards of Piper...

In terms of availability, Captain Piper is actually the crown jewel of this event market. She's the only girl that only whales had a chance to unlock behind a large real-money paywall until this month.

Navigator Selena comes close, as she was the 3rd girl in the same past SE, and I had to spend 11k extra kobans on top of all my usual koban spending specially to reach her on the reward track, so she's a catch as well.

Melodic Amelia was on a koban path that costed too much in the first DP event, so lots of players don't have her either, but she's not a Seasonal girl (and DP might get revivals eventually).

Technically, based on your screenshot, you've already unlocked the option to eventually complete Amelia by investing these first 10 shards on her. My gut instinct as you're getting closer and closer to the late game would be to grab at least 10 shards of the other two as well.

As for their respective usefulness, see my long post in reply to Horsting. I didn't discuss Navigator Selena in it but she's a Column L5 who buffs Column out of many, so what I've said about exactly that in my recent post in the GS thread also applies.

There you go:  

16 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

I'd still say Melodic Amelia over Captain Piper with Blessings in mind, as she's still the only L5 who buffs Silver Hair. She's been way up there in the top 7 of the week basically every time Mythic Finalmecia has been the nuts in terms of Blessings, which has happened quite a few times.

In terms of permanent value, if you're looking for a way out of spending an arm and a leg on moving light bulbs around and changing your entire team every Monday, Captain Piper would be the most useful out of the three easily, yes. Red Hair is one of the few viable semi-permanent teams now, and she's definitely clutch for it.

and  

12 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

the Blue and Yellow duo can definitely be used for a host of perfect 7x7 GS3 teams centered around this or that pose. And yes, Column is one of the most often cited examples as it includes the most Mythics. But this also means no Shield and no Reflect, which also means it's a weak-sauce team outside of specific Blessings.

TL;DR: In your shoes, I would grab 20 shards of Cap Piper for sure, as the priority. Beyond that, it's your call.

12 hours ago, OmerB said:

Any tips?

My tip: Piper and Selena 1x so you have 10 shards of them and safe the rest for the next ME with market.

I don't expect that we have to wait very long for the next stages of the Labyrinth and so we'll get more Labyrinth coins. WIth a mix of Labyrinth coins and SM-coins you can finish Selena, Piper and Amelia after you need only 1 shard to let them appear in Labyrinth shop if they are 5*s.

From my expectation the most rare currency of the three markets will be sapphires so I would use them in the lowest possible amount. I think Labyrinth coins will be much more avalaible with the next stages of the Labyrinth and so they will be the most avalaible of the currencys, even we need a good amount to get the Labyrinth girl before we have free coins to use at other slots.

To me it's better to let a pool stay cleared or as small as possible, unlike others, but this a part of personal gameplay style and not a recommendation 😉

• Like 3

I got 6.8K points without cards so I bought only the big card . no need to buy the small card as even so , i would be 3k far from the third girl.

I also bought 10 shards for Melodic Amelia , Navigator Selena and 20 Shards for Captain Piper; these are the only girls with 0 shards in my market .I prefered to make them all available in Labyrinth market rather than only one girl with 40 shards in SM market.

se dec 2023.JPG

• Like 3

I'm finishing the event disappointed that I failed to get the 3rd girl as I needed her for my Red Hair plan

image.thumb.png.c9f303e26bf587d2adee90a3364fdcd3.png

So I probably wasted some nubans here on the cards as the Big Card would most likely be enough. After realizing I'd miss ~1k xtals, I just started stockpiling kisses and CP for the MD/next ME

My market situation is pretty much the same as @madahmed's: 10 shards for Amelia/Selena, 20 shards for Piper (Red Hair) + 20 shards for her from Lab so I have at least 1 shard for all of them to open them up for the future.

image.thumb.png.127741e1e530742ba9ec3147ba9c01e1.png

2 things I've learned are:

1. I should try to get as many kisses/CP from Lab as possible for extra points and don't just go the easy route

2. I should go for LD girls even though I won't like their art so I get more points and to reduce the number of L5's waiting for me in SM

Hopefully with these 2 changes I'll have better chances in future events because I'm not sure what else I could do.

• Like 2
  • GG 2

1 hour ago, garadron said:

I just started stockpiling kisses and CP for the MD/next ME

I'll get both cards and stockpile the CP for MD but not most of the kisses. Firstly burning about 160 of those will get me to the third girl in the current event.

Secondly, next event should be the Legendary Race, and if the format and reward structure remain the same as last time then only 1 girl is reachable by any non-whale player. Getting to her requires fairly little effort but getting to the second one is impossible for me even with very dedicated play. So I'll just relax, ignore the 3-day sub-races, and wait for the other girls to show up in their turn in the ME market.

• Like 2

And done.

By buying the cards, I was at 14115. I then spent some kisses to reach the sapphires to get 10 shards of Selena too.

image.thumb.png.7f37d1c5382fcd9da892d259ce3f4e0b.png

On the market side, bought 4x 10 shards for Amelia, and 10 shards of Selena and Piper.

image.png.63e83505a4f3e488bca10541668d7200.png

Also starting the next period with 483 pooled fists and 203 pooled kisses which I won't really use until KC I suppose since it's not needed in LR.

Edited by mdnoria
  • GG 3

image.png.ef5ecb54bb1c224c4e2e8e1ae496accc.png

Minimum goal reached. Sadly I had to use some of the combativity from the Koban cards to reach 13.500, but most remain for the MD.

image.thumb.png.c2f1a4b43952624426c0d9adc4ef05c9.png

Sadly I gave Piper the shards at the start of the event. At this time the Labyrinth market wasn't in the game. If I had knew the Labyrinth market I had safed most of the sapphires.

• GG 2

As a F2P reaching 10800 points, with some losses on Leagues and not totally using all kisses, buying only the 2nd koban card.

Screenshot_20240103-095341-796.png.4c764c19d582d82c426c2fa3943ab5cd.png

And two questions, are the next SE is going to start day 4 (tomorrow)?

And If its worth keep the Kisses to KC? Avoiding daily missions and some contests.

Edited by Marc121212

With the aditional kisses from the Labyrinth - I don't think that's worth. I could do KC with the PoV Bonus Path and the kisses from Season most of the time without buying aditional kisses.

If you only use the natural regen for League fights you can expect 9 drops (41+41+the starting 15= 97) and after a drop is in average 2,5 you can expect 9x2,5=31,5 shards from League. So in average you need ca. 140 Kisses to get the remaining shards. 50 from Season, 40 from Labyringht, 50 from natural regen of 2 days, 10 from a full bar are 150 and a PoV with Bonus Path is up to 45 Kisses on top.

You can also do the Labyrinth fights so that you start with the Kisses from the last Labyrinth cycle storaged and that would be a replacement for the PoV. In some months the KC will start at the 2nd day of a Labyrinth so that you can run 2 times the Labyrinth while KC is active.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Marc121212 said:

As a F2P reaching 10800 points, with some losses on Leagues and not totally using all kisses, buying only the 2nd koban card.

Screenshot_20240103-095341-796.png.4c764c19d582d82c426c2fa3943ab5cd.png

And two questions, are the next SE is going to start day 4 (tomorrow)?

And If its worth keep the Kisses to KC? Avoiding daily missions and some contests.

I usually save the kisses for the KC, if I have near 200 of them (more than 100 let's say), but I do daily goals as they appear, if they don't need more than 10 kisses used. That's the way I got my KC girls. On the occasion where I didn't have saved kisses for the KC, I didn't get the girl.

• Like 1

Dammit, I forgot to buy the 40 shards of Captain Piper 😭😭😭. At least the Sapphires won't run away and next ME marked will surely have more revivals to offer than I can buy. But still a little disaster to have missed the chance for a rare red hat just for being a little busy and distracted the last days ...

Well, I just bought the medium card to get the second girl, bought 10 shards of the L5 girls I had in the market and now I will follow the slow path for F2P players: Sapphires -> Laby -> SM.

My projection for this event showed me ill be short for about 2000 points to get the third girl, but fortunately labyrinth started soon after and it made things much easier. Including some other sources of points like LD and DD i was about 1000 points over the third girl. To get all 4 girls it would cost me 50€ (didnt even consider kobans for 3500p missing) so i decided to skip her and keep the 1000 extra points for the next event.

I kept the cards in reserve to buy them at the end mostly for MD and it worked great. There was 1 day gap to next ME, so there was no regeneration for that day but nothing worth fretting over. Especially when you can get your mythic girl without spending any more kobans thanks to this.

So i feel this was a good event for me, i also managed to get 10 shard on 2 girls from past events so they are open for laby market. Im always happy when i can make use of resources for multiple events and save kobans.

Good Antipaywall Events 2023-12 SEM & LABY B.png

Good Antipaywall Events 2023-12 SEM & LABY C.png

I stopped there after all. The voices of reason convinced me in the end. I'm still seeing Melodic Amelia in my Laby Shop from time to time even now that the SEM featuring her in its market is over, so you folks were absolutely right. I'll need all the Sapphires I can spare to unlock all the past paywalled girls I'd like to complete eventually, even if it takes forever (and that's basically all of them ^^).

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...