Questions about the Labyrinth

OmerB

I'm not going to do a screenshot, but I've currently got Jun in the first slot and Tanaka (already at 60 shards) in the second slot. That doesn't help with the question of whether she can come back to the first slot, but what is notable is that her shards are still at 13200 coins. So she's still being treated as a labyrinth girl, rather than just any other 5* girl.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, OmerB said:

When choosing which girls to pick from each class, I'm just taking those with the highest power (and mostly the healthy ones) according to the game. Now, if I want to have the girls that will do the greatest damage (so with the highest attack), is it enough to pick them by this power rating? Or do I need to check the attack stat of each girl (which will take a long time)... 🤔

The power stat is misleading. It rates defence and attack way too low, compared to ego. This is likely because AP-defence deals 2 damage per point, instead of one, and this was forgotten when creating the formula for this power value.

And for DDs, of course neither ego nor defence makes sense to take into account, as it does not come into play, aside of in 1 or 2 unlucky fights. I always sort by defence for the tanks, and by damage for the DDs, with HH++ Laby extension.

What a relieve that at least Takara still has the lower costs when appearing at the 2nd slot. Better would be a CC/PoP like system, but the way it is, it is practically the same, just that you need to have a look into the shop more often when finally aiming to buy the Laby girls.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Horsting said:

What a relieve that at least Takara still has the lower costs when appearing at the 2nd slot.

For future Laby exclusives, and for those who already bought Takara shards at least once when she was (alone) in Slot 1, sure.

I'm still hoping Slot 1 will rotate between Jun and Takara for those of us who haven't picked up any Takara shards, though.

I never understood the argument to keep Laby coins to lift potential future <40 shards girls into SM shop, when you can lift an L5 into SM shop right now, or get it to 100 shards right now. I understood the ME shop => Laby shop => SM shop path for those, who have a very small number of left L5 girls anyway, to get all girls unlocked in a way. But why do some of you even save Laby coins instead of just buying Takara, at least 40 shards of her? If you have shards of a revival, neither won't run away, but Takara was cheaper and available just now. Also the whole idea was built on top of the assumptions that

1. the rotation works like CC/PoP, which I only ever read from 2nd hand, never saw an official statement about this.
  2. the new difficulties come moreless soon, and will add more Laby coins while we won't get more than 1 new Laby girl every 60 days for the same price. We cannot know anything about this yet. Okay, Rosso said something about Laby extension is worked on, but also someone wrote that he wrote that all bugs get fixed first, and given the mass of them, this can take a while, especially when also all bugs introduced while aiming to fix others want to be fixed first 😅. And the new difficulties will be bugged as well anyway, so basically we cannot trust/build on anything regarding this.

Lucky that I never fully trusted in any of those and just bought Takara right away and have her since a week. And I'll to the same with Jun. I'll start buy shards for other girls once I have all Laby girls + sufficient coins left.

Edited by Horsting
  • Sad 1

I'm pretty sure it had an official confirmation from KK that it will work that way but I'm not going to search for a source of that :P

I wasn't spending my coins because there was no immediate threat of losing anything by keeping them for now and I didn't need Takara asap for anything. The only coins I used were to get Captain Piper from 20 to 40 shards.

Right now I'm just waiting for things to clear up. If Takara can still show up, then there's no reason to change how I approach it. If Jun replaced her completely, then I guess I'll have to get at least 40 shards for Jun and keep her available in general.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, garadron said:

I'll have to get at least 40 shards for Jun and keep her available in general.

20 shards would be sufficient.

10 minutes ago, garadron said:

there was no immediate threat of losing anything

Never trust KK to produce something which works as expected 😅.

Even if it did work as previously expected, what is the reason to not just spend the coins, respectively what is the benefit of saving them, at least saving more than 14.4k to lift any other girl from 20 to 40 into SM shop, if for some reason urgently required? I did also spend them ASAP to not accidentally buying crap when tapping tired through Laby on the mobile phone. I am afraid of all those shops with no confirmation dialogue 🛡️.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Horsting said:

Even if it did work as previously expected, what is the reason to not just spend the coins

It's not a benefit of keeping them. There was simply no reason to spend them so I didn't. 🤷‍♂️ The girl was supposed to stay there, so what's the difference if I buy her shards asap or when the 2nd girl is already in rotation or a year from now? the price is the same either way

il y a 44 minutes, Horsting a dit :

I never understood the argument to keep Laby coins to lift potential future <40 shards girls into SM shop, when you can lift an L5 into SM shop right now, or get it to 100 shards right now. I understood the ME shop => Laby shop => SM shop path for those, who have a very small number of left L5 girls anyway, to get all girls unlocked in a way. But why do some of you even save Laby coins instead of just buying Takara, at least 40 shards of her? If you have shards of a revival, neither won't run away, but Takara was cheaper and available just now. Also the whole idea was built on top of the assumptions that

For Me personnally it is a good opportunity to get at past girls whose revials are unknown  to 40 shards.

I got 20 shards for Amaya and brought her to 43 shards who i missed in the past 3 times. and also Sai who is only available in MP where i never seen her there appeared in laby for me.

If i have not got 20 shads for Amaya , i would probably got the girl Takara (80 shards right now).

• Like 1

Hmm, yeah, then we function differently. If I see zero reason to not spend resources now, I spend them now. And for me, the risk that Takara might be unexpectedly replaced, or that I accidentally tab on crap in the shop, were actual reasons to spend them now. A safe invest into something I definitely want to get anyway.

35 minutes ago, madahmed said:

For Me personnally it is a good opportunity to get at past girls whose revials are unknown  to 40 shards.

I get that, but why hurry with this? The path through Laby and SM shop is a long term path anyway. So if you have even only 1 shard of any revival, why rushing to get this exact revival now into SM shop, instead of at least doing so with Takara as well? The revival won't run away either, and only 1 shard unlocked her already.
EDIT: Ah, you bought >40 shards of Takara as well. When fearing to run out of girls in SM shop, and planning to lift more revivals through Laby shop, then what you did makes sense. I was referring to those who did not buy a single or at best 40 shards of Takara.

EDIT2: Different topic. I tested Front Defender:

image.thumb.png.3eb727ab0cae48ab5ca131f62e2347ab.png

image.thumb.png.5e9b7fa3a8657e4b8d16ff8ae84d183e.pngimage.thumb.png.f1cf5b3a0f7e8aa40c13d816972aad71.png

"381298668": {
    "id_fighter": 6716841,
    "id_girl": 381298668,
    "is_defeated": false,
    "is_hero_fighter": true,
    "remaining_ego": 106120,
    "damage": 54195,
    "defense": 33559,
    "chance": 168740,
    "remaining_mana": 29,
    "speed": 85286,
    "total_shields_amount": 0
},
"620462167": {
    "id_fighter": 6716841,
    "id_girl": 620462167,
    "is_defeated": false,
    "is_hero_fighter": true,
    "remaining_ego": 82502.42,
    "damage": 53950,
    "defense": 32483,
    "chance": 168691,
    "remaining_mana": 28,
    "speed": 85237,
    "total_shields_amount": 0
},

31,073*1.08=33,558.84
30,076*1.08=32,482.08

This this time it worked, for both front line girls. I'll select any defence relic for those I can get, and see whether all of them remain working, and in case how they stack.

EDIT: I recognise just now that there isn't any field for mana regeneration. Probably there is some formula for it which takes CH into account, but it never comes into play because the value is never passed to battle calculations of frontend, and falls back to 20 default in this case.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Horsting said:

Hmm, yeah, then we function differently. If I see zero reason to not spend resources now, I spend them now.

Which means you're more vulnerable to sudden changes, especially an unexpected koban sink dropping out of nowhere at the end of the month (like Nike's MDR). There are pros and cons to both approaches, investing and stashing. And in practice I think most of us do somewhere in between with different parts of the game anyway.

I really hope Jun and Takara will actually rotate in Slot 1 (and with future girls as they get added as well). It would be the best of both worlds, imho. In any case, I really hope I didn't just get screwed and past Laby exclusives are simply lost if they're still at 0 shards when the next one shows up. This would suck and directly contradict what has been announced (it wasn't second hand, there was a message on Discord that Bolitho posted as a screenshot on the forum, I'm pretty sure).

• Like 2

It is the old story of the cicada and the ant.

Some people spend everything as soon as they get it, while some people prefer saving and stashing.

I defend the latter, having a good stock saved gives you flexibility and security against changes.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Which means you're more vulnerable to sudden changes, especially an unexpected koban sink dropping out of nowhere

For kobans there are "reason to not spend resources now", hence I also keep a stock for at least 1 M6 and 4 SP at all time. Same for resources used in contests and such: I am hording them by times the whole month only for LC e.g. and at least half a month for CCbC, gems and orbs for a week for CbCFor Laby coins however, there are zero reasons: The Laby L5 is something I want to get in any case, and there is nothing in the shop I would ever buy other than L5 shards. So why would you not buy at least 40 shards of Takara just now?

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Horsting said:

I cannot guarantee that I am still able to do this correctly now 😴, but tomorrow for sure. But probably it fits better into the other topic? At least I continued my test results at the main Laby topic.

sure, I'll drop some info in the other thread, and you can look at it when you get time, I am 99.9% sure, but I want a secondary opinion just in case, I've had a couple miss-haps recently :)

5 hours ago, Horsting said:

The Laby L5 is something I want to get in any case, and there is nothing in the shop I would ever buy other than L5 shards. So why would I not buy at least 40 shards of Takara just now?

FTFY. ^^ (I get you meant the general "you" there, but just for clarity). I fall under the category you already acknowledged in an ealier post:

17 hours ago, Horsting said:

I understood the ME shop => Laby shop => SM shop path for those, who have a very small number of left L5 girls anyway, to get all girls unlocked in a way.

image.png

These are all my missing L5s. Aside from the current LG and the two Laby exclusives, I'm missing nothing but ME girls, and still quite a bunch of them (even if right now the list is a bit inflated by the 4 current HA girls, for whom I shouldn't need Laby coins). It will be awhile before "having something to spend coins on" becomes a concern for me. ^^

Interestingly, in the Harem, Takara still says "Get me in the Labyrinth" and not "I was available in the Labyrinth". Seems to confirm she's not meant to have been removed by Jun's addition. (Also yes, I had enough for 20 shards of one girl for a few days before Jun's release, but I was waiting to see the new Sapphire Market (and potentially the new Laby girl too) before committing them. After this fuckup, I panicked and grabbed 20 shards of Jun just to be on the safe side (for her, at least). ^^

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What is the difference 8n power of the opponents (especially hard ones) between the floors (2-4)? What stats are raised? Their ego and damage are raised?

And is there a difference in their power (damage) on a certain floor? For example, is a hard opponent near the end of the 3rd floor makes higher damage than a hard opponent in the beginning of the 3rd floor? Or their power is the same ll along the same floor?