[ December 14th, 2023 ] DP - Divine Rising

bolitho76

49 minutes ago, jelom said:

The only issue in DP (and in other cases too) is that if you finish a task in one device, it won't appear as finished in the other until you relog again.

Actually if you complete a task on one device and you log out from another device where the progress was not updated, the progress will be lost on your first device.

• Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Surprised :O 2

Right, this is the main issue with Xtals at least. But I just tested it on test server, logged in via desktop and mobile concurrently, finished one DP task on desktop, logged out on client => on desktop, the achieved progress remained, also after logging out and in again. Did a second test and saw that even the DP target updated on the 2nd client as fast as it was finished on 1st, so all good. But this does not mean that it has been fixed for ME Xtals as well.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 430i said:

Actually if you complete a task on one device and you log out from another device where the progress was not updated, the progress will be lost on your first device.

My experience with using more than one device tells me to doubt your statement, I don't remember having ever lost progress when using two devices even when logging out of one of them, just sometimes I did more fights than needed when not remembering that I had finished a task in one place and tried to continue in the other place.

But perhaps I had never meet the exact conditions in which your bug showed that loss of progress.

• Like 1

Well, it was reported all over the place in case of HA and I was able to trivially replicate it: 

And knowing that KK is producing bugs like nothing else, it is a little naive to trust that this has been solved (there was not even a release notes entry about this for HA/SE) and won't happen again any time with any event/progression.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, jelom said:

My experience with using more than one device tells me to doubt your statement

I might have mixed up the order of the logouts - maybe logout first from the device with the progress, and then from the device which is lagging behind, but I definitely experienced it. Thankfully it was only one task and not a very difficult one. By now I am half-way expecting those issues, this is more of a cautionary tale for others.

Lets see whether they will be as fast to fix this one, as they were when people reported the double season event rewards and the essentially unlimited sultry mysteries shop rerolls. Something tells me they wont, although its the same underlying issue.

6 minutes ago, 430i said:

I might have mixed up the order of the logouts - maybe logout first from the device with the progress, and then from the device which is lagging behind, but I definitely experienced it. Thankfully it was only one task and not a very difficult one. By now I am half-way expecting those issues, this is more of a cautionary tale for others.

Lets see whether they will be as fast to fix this one, as they were when people reported the double season event rewards and the essentially unlimited sultry mysteries shop rerolls. Something tells me they wont, although its the same underlying issue.

I had some trouble with my progress in DP being "reversed" in the past, but I didn't experience what you're describing.

Logging out from one device didn't have a malicious effect on the progress. I don't think that it saves the amount of points when you're logging out.

BTW guys, and especially @DvDivXXX, are you using 'auto-assign all' for the PoPs? I discovered it recently, it's very nive when I'm having plenty of kobans.

• Juicy peach 1

image.png.521996ff078a1e0a21220037d099ccaa.png

The first 600 or so were a pain in the ass, with lots of "get girl", PoL, PoP and PXP targets. I had 3 villain tier 1 girls at 97 or more shards saved for such opportunities, which helped, but took still a while to get them with natural CP regeneration, and of course caused delays for CP targets again. PoL is also pretty nasty here, as long as one did not save DCs from the past week. I'll keep a special eye on PoV targets next DP and how to prepare well for them. Luckily it became smoother afterwards. The new villain girls were good fodder for GXP/gems/awakening targets etc, so I went on and reached the 2k final well.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1
  • GG 3

1 hour ago, OmerB said:

BTW guys, and especially @DvDivXXX, are you using 'auto-assign all' for the PoPs? I discovered it recently, it's very nive when I'm having plenty of kobans.

Never, ever. I rarely have plenty of kobans for long and when I do there are tons of better uses for them than saving me one minute of clicks. In fact, I'm thankful the HH++ script has my back for this too (there is an option to hide these foul buttons and I always keep it active). To each their own and all that, as always, though. ^^

1 hour ago, OmerB said:

If you have enough Kobans, then something has gone horrible wrong somewhere :O
It's not like I don't understand you tho, I have used the "collect girl money" button in the past, and I sometimes use the 10xvillain performance button when I am either in a hurry or just absolutely sick of clicking buttons.

As for PoP, no, I've never used that button, I don't know if this has been fixed, but I seem to recall someone saying there was a bug or something with that button
it had a limited number of girls in the pool when you used it, and if you had really high PoPs, especially if you had many of the same element, they would not be filled up completely and some of the timers would be longer then the other. I don't know if this is a problem still, if its been fixed, or if this was when we had higher level pops due to level increase. I just remember there being something with the auto-assign.

Now when I do my PoP missions, I do them 1 at a time, I claim, I auto assign, and I start them, then moving on to the next. I used to run out of girls sometimes, especially when I got like 5 temp hc missions in a cycle, but it seems to have fixed itself when I started doing this. since the pop only display your stongest girls, and it has a pool limit, it seems when I do it like this; I have more girls availible, as the pop cannot draw from girls allready allocated in the other pop missions.

I don't know if what I wrote here made sense so...

TL;DR - No.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, EpicBacon said:

I seem to recall someone saying there was a bug or something with that button
it had a limited number of girls in the pool when you used it, and if you had really high PoPs, especially if you had many of the same element, they would not be filled up completely and some of the timers would be longer then the other.

It is actually the other way round: If you manually select girls, it is limited to 50 each PoP, while via auto-assign all it is unlimited, IIRC. The button works very well. I use it on test server (only). Interestingly it assigns girls more effectively compared to using the auto-select button on each PoP manually. Via auto-select (compared to really selecting every single girl manually to get the 6h as close as possible each), I could not get all PoPs to finish in 6h, but with auto-assign it worked.

1 hour ago, EpicBacon said:

if you had many of the same element, they would not be filled up completely and some of the timers would be longer then the other.

Also regarding this: It never starts a PoP below 6h but just leaves them open in case you do not have enough girls. Actually in this case I would prefer it to start all PoPs with as equal as possible time below 6h, but this is a little too much to expect and the way they work is close to perfect IMO.

But regardless, I never used them on live server either, kobans are too precious for a little speedup only. The only such button I ever used was x10 CP, for MD/R when wanted/needed to collect shards while batches were gone after a few minutes, because of matching contest, claimed/"claim all" from past day event path/card or something like that.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I  ve finished the normal path in day 02 but i discovered that they added another level so i tried to get it and i did that on this last day.

i bought also the paid path because i had extra kobans and nothing particular to participate in  until the end of the month and the next Md.

dp december 2023.JPG

• Like 1
  • GG 2