Feedback thread for Patch - 07/02/2018

Blain

the changes can remain if the money is raised for both troll fights and arena fights 
it is that simple. And im not talking about more money for leveling up the bosses. the money has to be raised to what it used to be for people to be happy 

OR.... lower the cost of items and affection gifts. which will not happen. 

this update was fine until we all learned you lowered the money.... less fights during the day for bosses should have meant more money added? not the other way around

also get rid of those low level green affection items.... why are those back ? 

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, jyepie said:

the changes can remain if the money is raised for both troll fights and arena fights 
it is that simple. And im not talking about more money for leveling up the bosses. the money has to be raised to what it used to be for people to be happy 

OR.... lower the cost of items and affection gifts. which will not happen. 

this update was fine until we all learned you lowered the money.... less fights during the day for bosses should have meant more money added? not the other way around

also get rid of those low level green affection items.... why are those back ? 

Exactly. They need to fix the economy of the game.

• Thanks 1

On 07/02/2018 at 3:36 PM, Kinkoid said:

It is not about being affraid, it is about the fact that publishing them brings nothing. In fact, the frustration of knowing them and fail a roll is far far higher. 

After reading thoroughly the international consumer protection act regarding false or misleading claims, refusal to publish the data while simultaneously using it to promote your product (in this case to promote changes to your product) is in fact against law. Consumer rights entitle them to complete and accurate information regarding any product or service purchased, and the ingame currency used which is purchased in view towards gambling on the probability matrix which you refuse to give information on, comes under this category. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, test_user said:

Exactly. They need to fix the economy of the game. Again.

fify

The patch in August was supposed to fix the economy. We were making a lot of money, so they raised the prices of everything. We have been fine with that, but now our income is less than half, and the prices are the same. Eventually, in weeks or months, players will return to 90-95% income levels before the patch, but we will have lost those weeks or months to make as much money as before the patch. 

I fail to see how fixing the Arena means doing so much damage to the main attraction of the game and the main advertising lure they use, which is the collecting and upgrading of girls from the trolls. I believe the devs are spending too much time listening to a small amount of gamers on Discord about what they want the game to be, and ignoring the opinion of the majority of their paying customers. 

Earlier in this thread, Kinkoid mentioned they are listening to feedback and are attempting to compromise on what we want and where they want to take the game. This is not sufficient. A business that wants to stay in business provides their customers what they want, because that's what the customers will pay for. Customers will not pay for what someone else decides they should have. It is our money and our choice where we will spend it.

Boycott the purchase of kobans until the game is how we like it, not how the devs and this small amount of Discord gamers want it to be. Tell them in Discord, too. That seems to be where they spend most of their time interacting.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Asherandai said:

After reading thoroughly the international consumer protection act regarding false or misleading claims, refusal to publish the data while simultaneously using it to promote your product (in this case to promote changes to your product) is in fact against law. Consumer rights entitle them to complete and accurate information regarding any product or service purchased, and the ingame currency used which is purchased in view towards gambling on the probability matrix which you refuse to give information on, comes under this category. 

They won't care unless you cite your sources and research in what court they can be sued. Please post this, I would be interested to know.

I rarely take a stand on these opinions about game patches, but this time I feel you guys are absolutely right. Items are still expensive, and now green items are back on store. Also, playing the arena seems pointless, with such meager rewards. I do like this game, but the way things are going... I doubt many ppl will be playing for another year.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

@KinkoidHas the drop chances actually increased at all? I am now going 2 events with no drops despite battling all possible battles on the event trolls (well dark lord only because hes the only one with the event girls ive liked). Seriously what are the drop rates because even at a starting or refresh rate of something like 1% i should've had at least 1 event girls from the last event or this one by now.

Note i already had the normal girls from dark lord so they werent interfearing with the drops of event girls.

I am asking this because it seems as though the original drop rate for event girls is 0.0000000000000001% and it wasnt improved at all (despite your claims in the patch notes) for this patch. Also i now have lost most of my drop rates for the other trolls because my chances were spread across all trolls not a global drop rate chance. (Also were the chances spread across all currently UNLOCKED or all TOTAL including those still locked?) Because if that included the trolls still locked then you have effectively removed all the battles i built up before the new patch ontop of not actualy increasing the drop rates of the girls.

And to top all that off, i also now have no cash to upgrade any girls i get in future or to continue to upgrade the few girls i currently have because the nerf to rewards from the bosses now under the levelling system you introduced.

Unless this is actually fixed, and very soon (within the week) i am predicting that you will be losing the vast majority of your player base, me included.

This whole patch just seems to be nothing but a money grab by you guys and your silence on these forums to genuine (and mathematically proven) concerns only serves to reinforce this idea of a money grab/screw over by the devs.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Kinkoid won't reveal that information. But yes, I had no girl dropped yet and I thought it would have done atleast because I have battled bosses like crazy before the patch. Event girls normally have a higher droprate than the normal girls a boss drops, on Nutaku I still need to get Loving Bunny, and she has not dropped either. I am about to call it bullshit. Probably used some weird calculator to do all the maths in re-balancing.

Thank you dudd, glad you do see that it isn't as fucking awesome as some have said. it is only a couple of patches update that we just were not happy with, that is combat reloads time, income of money from the bosses and now those stupid crappy items showing up again that is worth nothing when upgrading girls costs so much. Some patches were ok, I am fine with that. But there is two things that really needs to be fixed, I have already seen more people say they quit because this is becoming a Pay-to-Play game, whatever kinkoid thinks to claim otherwise. As it looks now, I am going to be forced to spend my kobans on combat refills battling some boss that gives a ridiculously low income with each fight. smh

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Asherandai said:

This is actually a very strong point, if it's correct. Nintendo did the same for Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp, in a similar situation. This necessity would apply to Pachinko as well. I'm curious to a source for this as well!

Screenshot_20180209-024106.png

Edited by Sluimerstand
Asked for source.
  • Like 3

Given that the math/algorithm for stocking equipment is messed up and that the legendary items purchased with kobans have incorrect stats, it isn't a far leap to think that the math for the harem members is incorrect as well. I've raised Donatien from level 45 to 60 through battles with him and I had A LOT of battles logged beforehand. I'm hoping that the drop isn't completed busted and that at least a few people have been able to get girls at all.

We STILL haven't been told what happens to the rate increase that we're given on successful fights after we get a girl. Excuse me, if we get a girl. Does the win reset the rate to its base rate again or does it stay at the same level to keep increasing?

Edited by test_user
  • Like 1

I may be somewhat paranoid, but has anybody else noticed a massive reduction in epic drops from the 10-game great pachinko since the patch?

Prior to the patch, I would average almost one to two epic drops per 10-game.

Since the patch, I have performed a quantity of 20 10-game great pachinko draws, with only a single epic drop.

2 minutes ago, Kilraven said:

I may be somewhat paranoid, but has anybody else noticed a massive reduction in epic drops from the 10-game great pachinko since the patch?

Prior to the patch, I would average almost one to two epic drops per 10-game.

Since the patch, I have performed a quantity of 20 10-game great pachinko draws, with only a single epic drop.

Players have reported that the stats of legendary (rainbow) equipment they have gotten since the patch is worse than the stats of epic (gold) equipment they already have, so it may be a blessing in disguise for you.

::thinks for a moment:: Nope, not a blessing, still sucks. Thanx devs !

Boycott the purchase of kobans until this mess is fixed

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

is that really important? not that the legendarys really useful. mostly only all stats.

It's because a bug with legendary items in epic pachinko exists where their stats lower than a legendary item of the same type 70 levels or more ago so it's a higher level item with lower stats imagine if you got a single stat legendary and it was worse than your epic multistat item or multi stat legendary item that you got many levels ago.

3 hours ago, Asherandai said:

After reading thoroughly the international consumer protection act regarding false or misleading claims, refusal to publish the data while simultaneously using it to promote your product (in this case to promote changes to your product) is in fact against law.

Sorry, but now you're being silly.

First take a close look at what you're buying on this website. You're not buying the right to play this game, because that is free. Therefor there is no harm at all in changing the way the game operates. It has nothing to do with changing whatever players bought into.

You buy into kobans and then it is up to you to decide how you're going to use those. What you're going to do with those kobans is entirely up to you. You could extend your game session, but you don't have to. You could collect money from the harem, but you don't have to.

Bottom line: you're talking nonsense here. There is nothing misleading about this. You buy into kobans and those give you some extra options for gameplay. That never changed. In fact, some koban prices even went down, not up, allowing you to effectively do more with the same purchase costs.

3 hours ago, Asherandai said:

Consumer rights entitle them to complete and accurate information regarding any product or service purchased, and the ingame currency used which is purchased in view towards gambling on the probability matrix which you refuse to give information on, comes under this category. 

What gambling?

You don't buy into playing this game, that is free of charge. Anyone can play this game, so there goes your argument. You buy virtual currency which can be used anywhere you'd like. It's up to you to decide how you're going to use it.

There is also no gambling here because you don't get anything in return. You cannot exchange kobans for real money for example, so that argument also doesn't stick. At best you buy the option to get an extra chance at obtaining virtual items (girls). But once again: you don't buy into playing the game itself because that is fully free of charge.

There are no laws being broken here.

Hmmm ... So no answer from @Kinkoid  Here - or any other from Dev. ? - What a arrogance and bad styl ... - I have now read a lot here in the Forum .. I have not seen any empathetic answer from the Dev. Team :(

I just tells me what a scam, this game HH and update are - A real "PAY TO WIN GAME" ... Now they have a large amount of players ... - The rich will stay .. And fuck-off to the rest ...

... I now have to fight BOTS ( not real players) with much higher stat than me in the Arena fight - That I cant find in the Tower Of Shame... - So I am sure to lose the fight ...

... I just got a girl from the boss Bremen ... :(  - But have now no chance to generate money to upgrade her with Aff. or Know-how ...  - I will stop playing this game .. very soon - if I don´t see any change to this new update .. And i don´d think I will be the only one ..

The balance and fun is gone... - The game will slowly die for me .. I had a chance before the update - without using a lot of Kobans - Now you dont stand a chance, if don´t use Kobans all the time ... So it´s a pay to win game - and then its goodbye from me ..

:(

Edited by Jaxcom
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, wurstbrot said:

The timer thing is not really that much of a problem... 48 fights per day instead of about 60 is not that much if you have way more arena battles on top. So not that much of a Problem here.

I have to politely disagree with you. For example: it totally ruins the contests. Because you can only fight a boss once every 30min there's no way to get really competitive anymore. I mean: it takes 9 hours (!) for the bar to fully recharge. Anyone can come close to playing once every 8 - 9 hours, so the competitiveness is pretty much gone.

Another thing: when you had to chose between arena battles and boss battles you could actually get into dilemma's. Solid gameplay if you ask me: are you going to do arena fights to get a better chance at a contest? Or are you going to chose to fight bosses in hopes of getting a girl? Decisions, decisions...  And all down the drain :(

I mention this because this heavily factored into gameplay: one arena battle every 10min or a boss fight every 20.

Now, I do see your point a bit here. The delay by itself doesn't have to be a huge issue, I can agree. Because the other side of the medal is that less battle points will go to waste, and that can be beneficial in the longer run. But it does ruin quite a bit of extra gameplay.

I mean...  I've been there.. A few hours before a contest ends and then you tried to squeeze everything you had out of your combat points. Better yet: you saw in the score table that others did the same. That was totally awesome, who is going to use their combat points in the most efficient way?

7 hours ago, wurstbrot said:

The thing is this: Beforhand most players spent all their money on affinity for girls and barely scraping by as it is. Now however if you want to have even a slight chance in the Arena you need to buy experience (for all your girls because of harem level) and increase combat rating and maybe even buy some equipement.

Well... If you did many arena fights you could get your hands on plenty of affection items, but you do make a good point here I think!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Jaxcom said:

I just tells me what a scam, this game HH and update are - A real "PAY TO WIN GAME" ... Now they have a large amount of players ... - The rich will stay .. And fuck-off to the rest ...

How exactly do you "win" this game?

Also...  I've been playing this for almost 6 months now (I think) and so far never paid anything. And I still managed to get my share of event girls ;)

19 minutes ago, ZenMaster said:

How exactly do you "win" this game?

Also...  I've been playing this for almost 6 months now (I think) and so far never paid anything. And I still managed to get my share of event girls ;)

Pay to Win was actually wrongly chosen, keeping in mind of getting girls. The word Win, was wrong. But Pay to Play does stand, cause the combat reload is now this long, that when the next 7day revival event starts, probably many are in need to use kobans to get these girls. We can argue on that till the end of the universe, it is what it is. IN MY OPINION!!!

Drop rates are bogus because I have had no girl drop. Even tho, event girls would have had a higher drop rate than normal ones, well, I have not yet gotten Loving Bunny at Harem Heroes. So again, we can argue this till infinity. I state what I am experiencing.

Many changes we now have seen were never even mentioned to happen at all.. Feels like things were rushed out instead..  HERE YOU GO GUYS!!! HAVE FUN. 

Yeah, whatever. we can argue and debate about it but I was glad those grey and green items were not returning, and now they did and it feels like a set back to last year...

Edit PS: Besides, are we all just being stupid with what we are saying here then? Look around, it is not even on this forum where people are COMPLAINING about this patch update. It's on the Facebook page too. That you got lucky and get girls does not mean it's really re-balanced like it was stated. It feels like it's still the same as before. With getting less on so many rewards now.

Edited by Encino
  • Like 4

I still love the girls in my harem

I still love the story. I love the time i spent discovering each world. 

I loved getting each girl. I loved the affection scenes. 

I love bunny greeting me on my phone when i played. 

The first thing i did when waking up is opening this game.... 

But this update is just so discouraging and depressing. 

All items still cost as much but now they cut our profit.... it just makes you sad. 

This feels like they made the game into hard mode. And hard mode is not fun. 

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, ZenMaster said:

I have to politely disagree with you. For example: it totally ruins the contests. Because you can only fight a boss once every 30min there's no way to get really competitive anymore. I mean: it takes 9 hours (!) for the bar to fully recharge. Anyone can come close to playing once every 8 - 9 hours, so the competitiveness is pretty much gone.

Another thing: when you had to chose between arena battles and boss battles you could actually get into dilemma's. Solid gameplay if you ask me: are you going to do arena fights to get a better chance at a contest? Or are you going to chose to fight bosses in hopes of getting a girl? Decisions, decisions...  And all down the drain :(

I mention this because this heavily factored into gameplay: one arena battle every 10min or a boss fight every 20.

I  truly regret the loss of gameplay and choices - something the dev said would improve with this patch. After finishing current business i thank you all and bid you gby.

@ZenMaster - To "Win" the game is have many girls .. and use kobans to upgrade them ... - If don´t use kobans now .. You don´t have a chance to get your girls upgraded .. - Right now I shall use over 50.000.000 money to those girls I have now .. Just to buy Aff. points ...  - With the new upgrade .. this is not possible any more - Without using kobans .. So you have to pay to "win"

Yes - like you I have been here some time ... - HH got lot a of free players the last 6 months .. Now its time to harvest real cash with all those they got hooked at the game .. - So it´s a clear scam to get a lot of players ... - and then trough all those out who wont buy kobans to play the game ... 

Edited by Jaxcom
  • Like 2