Legendary Days Discussion

550 dark lord fights with nothing bad enough without also losing out on nearly 13 million cash from not fighting top boss. Those few who got in normal points without refill just look at all the posts from 500 - 1000 fights with no drops. If devs publish crap drop rates at least you know what you are into, instead of guessing you know what you are into and proving yourself right. Well game was fun for a while but not bothering anymore after this b/s of an event!

• Like 4

Got my fight count to 638, i bet you can't guess if she dropped - Nah... I'm switching to charm at least there are some OBTAINABLE and DECENT 5star girls, unlike Levitya and Ankyo. And more importantly i'm moving away from that "legendary" 3500 reward per fight... Salute to the devs, for making this event memorable. It spurred a lot of positive and constructive feedback in the forums... ofcourse not it's a total sh*tshow. As for the event it will be remembered as the days of legendary frustration! It takes some talent to ruin the game experience of so many people! It goes without saying that i'd rather lose my arm than to make another game purchase. :D

• Like 6

With five hours to go I'll get 10 more tries before the end.  

Note to the devs, I was thinking about getting the $3 a month card.  Key word WAS, now it will just go towards three more different patreon creators.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, aryan1 said:

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 What was the reasoning for not increasing drop rate on even girls? 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

To force players to buy more cobans. And to show us how they like f2p players, they give us even a 3-days premium with opportunity to collect all girls at once(and some additional cobans).

• Thinking 2

Be stupid like me and buy more kobans (for first time because is a legendary), to get more refills. You will get nothing anyway.

This is scam... New players have rates better. Level*days*girl_rate (from total normal rate how is random).

Than need to be formula. So yeah, dev don't want to tell us that. If somebody can get game data we can proof it.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Like everyone else, I've done well over 400 fights and still haven't dropped her. My only saving grace is "I'm a Charm type anyway, so I'd probably never equip in battle anyway" (as if that were the main reason anyone tries to drop event girls). I think it's impressive that the dev team released something that seemingly managed to piss off the player base more than the time they increased the time it takes to refill combativity points.

GG Hentai Heroes. G goddamn G.

• Like 3

As I expected, even after 450 battles and lost stacks of cobains, I won nothing. The whole Kinkoid group is a bunch of cheaters. I do not like playing this game for a minute from my life. Let them get stuck with those money. Bunch of screwballs.

• Like 1

I created 2 more account (for a total of 3) so that i could spend the bonus 900 kobans and win the girl...

I still got 300 kobans in one, but not much hope left... had to make a pause for my carpal tunnel... (but making the combat simpler was this difficult??!?) I already used all I had in my real (first) account and the second one for a total of 500-600 try with the only result of asking myself: WHY????
and not finding a valid answer I decided not to play this again if she don't drop, I'll just go with the adventure play once a day and stop.

Edit:

consumed all kobans in all games no result at all.
I'll try again before the end (and i will have to put an allarm for it! it will be at 4:20 AM DAMN! couldn't you put the end time at morning time??) you know what? screw it! i'll let it end without trying! I'd wouldn't win anyway!
Hope they put some wisdom and give us some more time to try the drop and with better possibility but doubt it.

Edited by SS Tanto
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

So, I've  spent over 9,000 kobans on refils, thats pretty much everything I had saved up from from the monthly cards + events, and what do I get to show for it?

FUCK ALL.!!

Over 40 something refills, plus EVERY combat point over the past few days into the Dark Lord and I get nothing but a pitiful amount of cash. 

I'll be dammed if I plan to pay any more money for this game ever again. 

I don't know who adjusted the drop rates for this girl, but whoever it was, i'll give them the same advice I gave Bunny. . .  Get fucked!

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, Porker said:

My only saving grace is "I'm a Charm type anyway, so I'd probably never equip in battle anyway" (as if that were the main reason anyone tries to drop event girls)

That is the only reason I try drop event girls.

Feeling pretty alone right now. Where are those razer blades, I gots me some cutting to do.

Just kidding people. About the second part. With legendary girl and Fairy coming up in about 2.5 weeks as well as Bunny, I couldn't give a rats gluts about event girls.

Best event ever!

Spent my entire Koban savings of 9000 on refreshes for around 1000 battles total, and I have absolutely nothing to show for it!

Now any love or addiction I had for the game is gone so I can finally quit.  It would take compensation of my kobans refunded and getting to girl to come back.  Offering a limited unit for 4 days with impossible odds to pull is clearly a scam.  Clearly event's purpose was so we could burn all our kobans and be forced to buy the monthly card, which without I can't even claim my harem revenue without a headache due to no kobans left.

Edited by Stewart
  • Like 5

I lost count but was around 600 fights, 7000 Kobans and she finally dropped, I am beyond annoyed at this. I can live with the fact there is range but for some people to get it within the first 20 fights then have others spend thousands of Kobans and hundreds of fights and still not get it is wrong Imo. There should have been a cap added so you never go over a certain set point or add a increase chance to every fight for event girls.