Legendary Days Discussion

9 minutes ago, Asherandai said:

I saw a bunch of people saying that the discord response was fairly positive and that they have been laughing at forum posters. So I decided to go to discord and check it out for myself... It's total bullshit. I couldn't see a single positive comment in the discord feedback, if anything they are even more negative than here. Also no mention of forum posters, let alone laughing at them.

we do laugh about certain forum posters, but not regarding these kind of things.
it's more about blatantly stupid posts xD

Well, I didn't get the Legendary girl.  I didn't really expect that I would get her.  I see this game now divided into the haves (who got the girl) and the have nots (who didn't).  Since a random number generator has decided that I should be a have not, I have decided that I will be a will not.  As in, I will not continue to play.

To those of you who got the girl, congratulations.  To those of you who didn't but are still willing to continue playing, good luck.  To those of you who didn't and aren't willing to continue playing, I'm sure you'll be able to find a game that you like better, I know I will.

Limited time events with lousy drop rates and mind-numbingly boring grinding have consequences, I hope the developers are happy with the consequences of this one.

7 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

we do laugh about certain forum posters, but not regarding these kind of things.
it's more about blatantly stupid posts xD

Given my reputation I imagine I must be quite popular in that regard :P

(I don't really mind either way. I know I fly off the rails sometimes.)

Just now, Asherandai said:

Given my reputation I imagine I must be quite popular in that regard :P

(I don't really mind either way. I know I fly off the rails sometimes.)

nah, you are just passionate and strongly opinionated.
I am talking about the people trying to get what they want by threatening to stop playing, and those kind of things :P

(absolutely not hinting at the post above you or anything).
it's more the face-palming stuff that I share.
or sometimes the really interesting reads.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Testerosa said:

Well, I didn't get the Legendary girl.  I didn't really expect that I would get her.  I see this game now divided into the haves (who got the girl) and the have nots (who didn't).  Since a random number generator has decided that I should be a have not, I have decided that I will be a will not.  As in, I will not continue to play.

To those of you who got the girl, congratulations.  To those of you who didn't but are still willing to continue playing, good luck.  To those of you who didn't and aren't willing to continue playing, I'm sure you'll be able to find a game that you like better, I know I will.

Limited time events with lousy drop rates and mind-numbingly boring grinding have consequences, I hope the developers are happy with the consequences of this one.

I am a have not. This is the 4th event in total that I have received absolutely nothing for my efforts. Shit happens.

Not getting the girls doesn't bother me so much. Sure it's disappointing, but it makes the ones I do get feel all the better. The part that pisses me off is the blatant lack of care for long-term loyal players. Every event is DL and one of the other low level bosses. The devs have given literally fuck all to loyal players, and haven't bothered even remotely trying to fix any of the issues these events cause to said long term players.

I have been reading along in this thread since start of that Legendary Days event.  One thing I really find outrageous is the moment JessieChan responded saying... GL to those that still have to grind the worse kind of troll that only gives 3500 bucks.  To me, after having wasted 6000 kobans on refills (and yeah, I could keep on doing that but I decided not to do that as it would have ended up even wasting more and more kobans.) that comment alone feels to me like saying...

"Hey idiot, go on.. keep dropping in those kobans till you reach zero!!!"

And maybe I really was an idiot.   One thing is for sure, it was Legendary allright...  A Legendary Koban Waste Pit.

2 minutes ago, Encino said:

I have been reading along in this thread since start of that Legendary Days event.  One thing I really find outrageous is the moment JessieChan responded saying... GL to those that still have to grind the worse kind of troll that only gives 3500 bucks.  To me, after having wasted 6000 kobans on refills (and yeah, I could keep on doing that but I decided not to do that as it would have ended up even wasting more and more kobans.) that comment alone feels to me like saying...

And maybe I really was an idiot.   One thing is for sure, it was Legendary allright...  A Legendary Koban Waste Pit.

Nice job there.
I can tell you one thing; Jessie just meant it the way she said it.
When she says good luck, she really wishes you good luck trying to get the girl.
She's their PR manager and Community manager, but as far as I know knows nothing about the programming part of the game.
She's in fact the one that will take all the feedback into account and couple it back to the devs to see how they can improve this idea for next time, without making it a monetary loss for them.

11 minutes ago, Asherandai said:

I am a have not. This is the 4th event in total that I have received absolutely nothing for my efforts. Shit happens.

Not getting the girls doesn't bother me so much. Sure it's disappointing, but it makes the ones I do get feel all the better. The part that pisses me off is the blatant lack of care for long-term loyal players. Every event is DL and one of the other low level bosses. The devs have given literally fuck all to loyal players, and haven't bothered even remotely trying to fix any of the issues these events cause to said long term players.

I've heard things about them looking into it on how to make battling DL less of a burden for the long term players.
Right now I just have bad news for you... next event is Dark Lord and Ninja Spy -_-

12 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

I've heard things about them looking into it on how to make battling DL less of a burden for the long term players.
Right now I just have bad news for you... next event is Dark Lord and Ninja Spy -_-

Well that's news to me. I had a quick look through the discord comments and responses (albeit a quick look, not in any way comprehensive), and the responses I saw there were about the same I've seen here. Denial that anything is wrong, denial that they have made mistakes, denial that income is an issue, or anything negative just being completely ignored. Honestly what I've seen gives me very little hope that things will ever get better.

I know about the next event, and I pretty much expected it anyway. As I said, they have done nothing to reward loyal players. I have been considering quitting for a while now, and I'm not saying that to be melodramatic or as a threat or anything. Just that I get a strong impression the devs don't give a shit, and that's not something I want to stick around for or support with my hard earned cash. Maybe I will, maybe I won't, I'm undecided and holding out hope for change right now.

Edited by Asherandai

13 minutes ago, Ronaldo 123 said:

What do you mean?

That means no. Nobody is getting my account. 

8 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

I honestly wouldn't mind DL and NS if I at least were able to level them up do decent income. It is so that everyone, including new players can be involved in the event. I get that. But why can't veterans say, after going passed lvl 100 raise their cap and again at 200 etc? 

If I'm grinding DL for a girl, but also level him to some nicer cash, if they girl don't drop, it wasn't a total waste. 

22 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

Nice job there.
I can tell you one thing; Jessie just meant it the way she said it.
When she says good luck, she really wishes you good luck trying to get the girl.
She's their PR manager and Community manager, but as far as I know knows nothing about the programming part of the game.
She's in fact the one that will take all the feedback into account and couple it back to the devs to see how they can improve this idea for next time, without making it a monetary loss for them.

Yes, well I do understand that. And I do believe she meant as wishing everyone good luck. But the way I did experience this short event, made me feel like an idiot for even trying. I never had to spent that many kobans since I started playing. But why do I feel this comment on my post is now like me getting nailed on a cross by saying what I said. Which I mainly was saying how stupid I have been for wasting all those kobans?  Just because I said her name, it is a penalty offense?  Cause that is now how "Nice job there" feels like to me.

This was an event that only lasted a few days.. Three or Four...  However it is seen and counted.  And I already knew that I wouldn't get the Legendary Girl if I did not spend any kobans for refills.  I can't do the full 48 a day either, cause I go to bed when I am tired. I can max do 40 a day.  Maybe I should have stopped at 2000.  But I really wanted that legendary girl cause she matches my main class.  But also I don't get the same amount of fights when a refill was only 150.  But I don't think I will ever try again next time. 

Edited by Encino

3 minutes ago, Encino said:

This is what got to me too, not really the comment but the effort put in and not getting anything in return. Yes we get kobans ingame but we have to do dailys and spend time to earn it. I didn't waste that amount of kobans but saw posts from people that did, so I didn't even want to buy more. Then I would be wasting my money as well. Also what is the price of one girl?

10 games of epic pachinko is less than that and nets more than just the girl.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DHarry said:

That means no. Nobody is getting my account. 

I honestly wouldn't mind DL and NS if I at least were able to level them up do decent income. It is so that everyone, including new players can be involved in the event. I get that. But why can't veterans say, after going passed lvl 100 raise their cap and again at 200 etc? 

If I'm grinding DL for a girl, but also level him to some nicer cash, if they girl don't drop, it wasn't a total waste. 

Yes, the best thing they could do is allow lower world bosses to be able to level up to the same level as the boss in the world you are currently at.
So if you are at world 6, it would be level 130 (Donatien's current cap), and if you are at world 9 it would be level 260 (Finalmecia's current cap).
You would at least be grinding with a cause.

I get that frustration. I feel it too.

13 minutes ago, Encino said:

Yes, well I do understand that. And I do believe she meant as wishing everyone good luck. But the way I did experience this short event, made me feel like an idiot for even trying. I never had to spent that many kobans since I started playing. But why do I feel this comment on my post is now like me getting nailed on a cross by saying what I said. Which I mainly was saying how stupid I have been for wasting all those kobans?  Just because I said her name, it is a penalty offense?  Cause that is now how "Nice job there" feels like to me.

" One thing I really find outrageous is the moment JessieChan responded saying... GL to those that still have to grind the worse kind of troll that only gives 3500 bucks."
That's how you start. You don't tone it down, it's the base of your comment. That's where your rant starts.
Now how isn't that attacking the one person in Kinkoid that's basically here to find the balance between the team and the players.

So yes, I felt obligated to get back to you on that. And yes, I can be a bit of an ass when doing that.

8 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

Yes, the best thing they could do is allow lower world bosses to be able to level up to the same level as the boss in the world you are currently at.
So if you are at world 6, it would be level 130 (Donatien's current cap), and if you are at world 9 it would be level 260 (Finalmecia's current cap).
You would at least be grinding with a cause.

This is an awesome idea. Although, Players would have to start increasing their stats in order to compete with all of the bosses. Then we would start running into stronger players in the arena. Actually the more I think about it, this could be a double edged sword.  I still support it though.

2 minutes ago, PlusIon said:

This is an awesome idea. Although, Players would have to start increasing their stats in order to compete with all of the bosses. Then we would start running into stronger players in the arena. Actually the more I think about it, this could be a double edged sword.  I still support it though.

eh, I can beat Finalmecia level 260 with ease.
it might be harder for others though.