Anniversary Event Discussion

29 minutes ago, mrcr said:

It is necessary to spend kobans to add to combativity during any event in order to have enough battles to win the event girls.

I'd say only a small minority of players won't be getting both girls via the 672 free combativity points of a two-week event. One-week revivals are a different matter, of course.

Anyone else feel like Donatien had abysmal drop rates? Spent just under 6,000 Kobans on refills and he didn't drop a single girl (was fighting him in hopes of getting the last normal girl to drop too). At 216 kobans per refill, that was 26-27 refills I did + the several days worth of combat points naturally accumulated, so say "30x 20 fights", that's 600 fights and not a single girl dropped from a pool of 11 girls :( 

35 minutes ago, _shal_ said:

I'd say only a small minority of players won't be getting both girls via the 672 free combativity points of a two-week event. One-week revivals are a different matter, of course.

I dunno. Of the last 2 two week events we have had, I got 0 on one of them, and 1 on the other.  Of course, it seems my luck on the past 6 events prior to this one just took a nosedive in general ~ but don't know if I would agree that most players get both girls during two-week events.

What I will say however, disagreeing with mrcr, is that "Spending koban" is NOT the solution when RNGesus has forsaken you (at least not in my experience). That usually just results in 10k+ koban down, still no girl, and a world of salt.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've said this once (as have many) and I'll say it again ~ The game really needs to think about implementing a "safety net" when it comes to drops on boss girls ~ Most Nutaku games at this point do that because the amount of salt that a 1% drop rate (or whatever it is) can lead to in a community given, especially given girls are "for a limited time only" essentially (don't really count once a year as negating the limited time only aspect). 

I'm not saying that one should be guaranteed both girls during an event either mind you, the amount to guarantee a drop for example could exceed the amount one naturally generates by x amount, requiring one to use koban, but as it stands people often still use their stores of koban on events and still come up with nothing (myself included, although thank god that didn't happen on this event).

Edited by pinja
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, pinja said:

I dunno. Of the last 2 two week events we have had, I got 0 on one of them, and 1 on the other.  Of course, it seems my luck on the past 6 events prior to this one just took a nosedive in general ~ but don't know if I would agree that most players get both girls during two-week events.

What I will say however, disagreeing with mrcr, is that "Spending koban" is NOT the solution when RNGesus has forsaken you (at least not in my experience). That usually just results in 10k+ koban down, still no girl, and a world of salt.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've said this once (as have many) and I'll say it again ~ The game really needs to think about implementing a "safety net" when it comes to drops on boss girls ~ Most Nutaku games at this point do that because the amount of salt that a 1% drop rate (or whatever it is) can lead to in a community given, especially given girls are "for a limited time only" essentially (don't really count once a year as negating the limited time only aspect). 

I'm not saying that one should be guaranteed both girls during an event either mind you, the amount to guarantee a drop for example could exceed the amount one naturally generates by x amount, requiring one to use koban, but as it stands people often still use their stores of koban on events and still come up with nothing (myself included, although thank god that didn't happen on this event).

I think most players agree on a safety net.
The devs have said that they are thinking about a way to implement it, so we shall have to wait and hope for the best.

On 7/27/2018 at 1:17 PM, GeorgeMTO said:

Natstar has spent a lot of kobans on refills. It's not preferential treatment when you buy more lottery tickets.
It's unfortunately just RNG determining when something drops.

Nope, absolutely nothing we do changes the drop rate from bosses. Some things might feel luckier to you, but there's no actual change in your odds.

at the  end 2 drops out of 11 girls available as  drop from boss  Windia and Noella in the last few houers of event time when kobans hit 0 lol  pls someone tell me should i be glad i got the 2 or sad i  didn't get the other 9 i'm kinda  mixed with feelings atm.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, LordRagy84 said:

pls someone tell me should i be glad i got the 2 or sad i  didn't get the other 9 i'm kinda  mixed with feelings atm.

Yep Consider yourself lucky/glad  2 girls is better than nothing ,look at this way iyour harem as got little larger, i got 3  event girls..

Edited by wertyu

Thanks to the calendar of the "Harem heroes wiki" I thought the event would have ended THIS night and not yesterday...Final result: 1Girl-Unionist Elizabeth. Better than nothing,I hope there are a lot more anniversary events like this,because though my lack of luck,the event was awesome

28 minutes ago, sanjkame said:

Thanks to the calendar of the "Harem heroes wiki" I thought the event would have ended THIS night and not yesterday...Final result: 1Girl-Unionist Elizabeth. Better than nothing,I hope there are a lot more anniversary events like this,because though my lack of luck,the event was awesome

"Thanks to the harem heroes wiki" - If you actually used that picture, then you'd have noticed that the earlier events have the same way of being noted down.
And let's not even discuss the fact that the exact time was put in the news popup, and it can be seen any time.
Please don't blame your fault for misreading on another person or a site.

11 hours ago, Gambit126 said:

I didn't complain because I was lucky.  I complained because I was very very unlucky because I got no girls from the event whatsoever.  And now you tell me it was probably because Silvanus was not at his max level?  That is kinda like rubbing salt into a wound AND it totally sucks.  

Obviously i wasn't referring to you, you had no luck in this event. But i read complaints from players who got many girls, but only using kobans, or from players who got 1 or even more girls with free tries. They should be happy, as i said i don't understand why they are disappointed.

And no, as far as i know the boss level doesn't affect drop rates, i was just reporting what happened to me, just to see if it was the same for other players.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mrcr said:

your math is correct.  It is necessary to spend kobans to add to combativity during any event in order to have enough battles to win the event girls.  I do not often spend Kobans on anything else other than critical market items.  I do not spend them to buy levels for my harem- again ROI is poor, average cost is one Koban buys 1000 to 2000 bucks,.  battling Roki returns roughly 2800 per Koban, plus whatever value from chances on a girl if one is available.  I always complete the missions, and about 1 in 5 I get a Koban return from a contest. Too soon to really see what the ROI is from the new tower weekly awards, but it is encouraging. Now we actually get something from the tower instead of a flat nothing.  I do not use the 12 Kobans for a 10X battle, that is just a waste of Kobans.  Very occasionally I will use the refill in the market, and I spend Kobans on critical market items - when they are available - to maintain fighting strength for PVP.  Bottom line, I rarely have more than 3K kobans stored.  I stop buying even essentials when I drop below 1K, and that only happens during an event.  I never spend resources on "profile" items.  Math says I spend something like 3-4K kobans per month.  I will have to track it some, but I estimate 75-85% of that is spent on combativity refills.  Doing so gives a significantly better ROI than 5400 Kobans for one girl.  spending kobans for combativity returns money and chances to win a girl, usually two per month.  So if winning two event girls per month costs 4K kobans, those Kobans will return a max of 11M (Roki) to 2 to 4M if DL or similar.  Those funds combined with daily and PVP wins gives you about 30-40% of what you need to keep your harem up. the Harem has to earn the rest.  For the Harem - and PVP - to return max, you have to play every 30 minutes 24 hours a day.  At least PVP is contributing - slowly - to keeping up your harem..

Bottom line, by my analysis, the way I play, Pachinko is a money sink with at best half the ROI that can be accomplished through combativity and PVP.

That hasn't been my experience in battles or EP.  I've managed to get both event girls from bosses every event (except the last two) and in EP I've been successful in single spins twice in 23 turns (this is an average over the last three events where I tried single spins - and it was pretty consistent), which isn't bad odds and I'm sure not complaining.  I use kobans for EP only and not for combativity refills.

While my acquisition of girls isn't outstanding compared with others who spent quite a lot of kobans for extra turns, I haven't done too badly, but in two accounts I lucked out completely.  Them's the breaks and I accept the outcome.  As with my efforts to get Levitya in my hardcore accounts (where I spent up large for extra turns) I still could have lucked out if I used kobans for combativity.  I just take things as they're dished out now.

3 hours ago, LordRagy84 said:

at the  end 2 drops out of 11 girls available as  drop from boss  Windia and Noella in the last few houers of event time when kobans hit 0 lol  pls someone tell me should i be glad i got the 2 or sad i  didn't get the other 9 i'm kinda  mixed with feelings atm.

Well, it depends how many kobans you spent for those 2 girls. If you spent less than 6-7k, yes, i think you should be glad.

6 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Well, yes, you are wrong, that's correct.
You haven't been correct in any of your posts so far, which is kind of an achievement on itself.

I'll try to explain the thing you quoted, because it seems to fly right over your head.
I gave an example of what someone might think about players who spent all their kobans before the anniversary event, and after that I refuted it by saying that Kinkoid should either give us some kobans to work with during the event or gives us at least a month the time to collect kobans in the game so that we can use them during the anniversary event. This would require them to tell us at least a month in advance what they are planning to do with the anniversary event.

And now I'll ask you one more time:
Stop attacking George and me with inaccurate and salt-driven over-hastily comments, because you didn't get anything.
We cannot help that. We are just players ourselves.
And yes, this you can see as a threat, because reason seems to have no grip on you: I've now given you an official warning, next time you will be muted at the very least.
You either act as a normal grown up adult, or I'll show you the door. Being salty is fine. I haven't even warned anybody else in this thread.

I think I mentioned that I'm not afraid? I personally do not care what you think about me. 

All this event is a big step back compared to the previous year. This is a failure.
I agree that in theory everything looks great. But in practice there is a situation that on 3 accounts "zero drop". And this is with cash injections.
A similar situation was with the "Legendary Days". This situation makes me angry. But here the case is much more angry. It should be a holiday, an anniversary. But in fact a good idea got a terrible realization.

• Like 1

I typically get all the event girls available during events and I understand that for this event that would have been completely impossible. However not getting a single girl during the entire event is bullshit! No girl from P vs V and no girl in epic either. ( no 10x epic just single epic games played but still) the anniversary sucked! And not in a good way. Guess I won't be buying kobans anymore!

• Like 2

my feedback to this event (and the more or less curent game situation):

- I'm glad that every villain had all girls I could obtain - this way I was free to choose whom I fight and - based on the assumption that for the event girls it does not count if it is the first fight against this boss or the thousandth. So even if I would not get a girl, I would get money.

- I got finally Windia :)

What I really like:

- that the counter of next income is shown in town

- that the counter of combat/ energy is shown again everywhere

- that with the new harem I have no longer the problem to reach the last acquired girl - was a pain until then - and the new price system to evolve a haramette made it "future proove" (paying 2 million for first star was less than nice)

What I observed:

- since the weekly ToF I have difficulties to stay in top 100 PvP weekly (first week was 42nd) - even if I got until that date top 50 PvP - I assume I won't stay there for long. So this mechanism made most players playing more

Edited by windia

My conclussions after the anniversary event ended. Overall, it has been a very good event, we had the opportunity to get all previous events missed girls (except legendary days girls, of course). The idea of putting so many girls in the bosses , and giving the possibility to choose the boss to fight, was correct.

The limited time was a handicap for people trying to get them only with the daily recharge of combativity and not using kobans or only a limited amount. 48*5=240 battles is enough for only one or two girls, three if you are lucky, and none if unlucky, take into account that the estimated drop rate for events (we will never have the exact info form the devs) is between 0,5% and 1%. For people using kobans, after reading all posts, it seemed that the ones using 10k or more got a very good amount of girls, beating epic pachinko exchange.

For the ones not getting girls after using a lesser amount of kobans, I feel sad for you, I want everybody to enjoy the game and not suffer and be angry for not getting a girl, but you can have a bad streak and not get a girl after 600 or even more battles (one of the girls I got at 607, and other one at 342, but other girls compensated with less than 50). Be optimistic and think the next time you will have a better result.

Personally my result was very good: 17 boss girls for 24k Kobans in refills, plus 4 girls form 10 x EP (none legendary :(), and no girls in 10 single EP, using all of my patiently amassed kobans (all free), but a good inversion in the end, and I got some very good girls like Tachibana, Bunny's Mother, Treasure, or Spring Rumiko, to name a few, also Deitra and Neandertal Gork, not as good but I don't dislike them either as many people here. I like all HH girls :x.

Suggestions to the devs for the next year: make it a whole week, so the people has more time to get girls, especially the people who don't have kobans saved or cannot buy them. The next year I would increase the number of girls on the bosses (of course i know that legendaries will always be in epic pachinko). You can also make something similar in december, so people don't have to wait a whole year, perhaps with a more limited amount of girls.

Advise for my fellow players is always have a good reserve of kobans for a ocassion like this. I mean more than 10k, and the game provides us a lot of them free. Be patient and don't use kobans in anything except 10 x epic pachinko and refills in especial events like this or the legendary events.

Edited by jelom
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, jelom said:

My conclussions after the anniversary event ended. Overall, it has been a very good event, we had the opportunity to get all previous events missed girls (except legendary days girls, of course). The idea of putting so many girls in the bosses , and giving the possibility to choose the boss to fight, was correct.

The limited time was a handicap for people trying to get them only with the daily recharge of combativity and not using kobans or only a limited amount. 48*5=240 battles is enough for only one or two girls, three if you are lucky, and none if unlucky, take into account that the estimated drop rate for events (we will never have the exact info form the devs) is between 0,5% and 1%. For people using kobans, after reading all posts, it seemed that the ones using 10k or more got a very good amount of girls, beating epic pachinko exchange.

For the ones not getting girls after using a lesser amount of kobans, I feel sad for you, I want everybody to enjoy the game and not suffer and be angry for not getting a girl, but you can have a bad streak and not get a girl after 600 or even more battles (one of the girls I got at 607, and other one at 307, but other girls compensated with less than 50). Be optimistic and think the next time you will have a better result.

Personally my result was very good: 17 boss girls for 24k Kobans in refills, plus 4 girls form 10 x EP (none legendary :(), and no girls in 10 single EP, using all of my patiently amassed kobans (all free), but a good inversion in the end, and I got some very good girls like Tachibana, Bunny's Mother, Treasure, or Spring Rumiko, to name a few, also Deitra and Neandertal Gork, not as good but I don't dislike them either as many people here. I like all HH girls :x.

Suggestions to the devs for the next year: make it a whole week, so the people has more time to get girls, especially the people who don't have kobans saved or cannot buy them. The next year I would increase the number of girls on the bosses (of course i know that legendaries will always be in epic pachinko). You can also make something similar in december, so people don't have to wait a whole year, perhaps with a more limited amount of girls.

Advise for my fellow players is always have a good reserve of kobans for a ocassion like this. I mean more than 10k, and the game provides us a lot of them free. Be patient and don't use kobans in anything except 10 x epic pachinko and refills in especial events like this or the legendary events.

The one aspect re. EP you didn't take into account was that this was the only route by which we could've got legendary girls, so it's not apples and oranges.  Mind you, if the legendary girl you are lucky enough to get is not in your class then she is a waste of time AND expensive to upgrade her affection.  I was lucky enough to get Dezy in a know-how account during the Retro-Future event (from single spins too!).

I was one of those who didn't have enough kobans for 10x EP spins or for combativity refills. However, I did get two girls (not anniversary) out of 23 single spins (6 accounts) so I can't complain.  My best result in the event was four girls (including Gork unfortunately), plus one boss girl.  Two others I got three and another two.  In two more accounts I lucked out.

I agree it pays to be very patient and save kobans.  This will mean I'll miss out on the August revival event but too bad.  If they revert to the old pattern of putting up the earlier bosses only, I may even bypass the event too and focus on earning money to upgrade my harem.  I understand that Donatien is up for grabs this time so it sounds like the Sexy Journey revival (with Travel Arcana captured by Donatien, if the same as last time).  It's a shame I won't be able to take part in EP because I'd love to get Travel Regine.  She is so beautiful and sassy in her event variations and great eye candy.  I missed out on her Festival version for the second time around.

14 hours ago, fap.titans.gra said:

wonderful event!

9K kobans spend, 4 girls I got. I could have started earlier refill  battle points. I would probably be even happier with more girls.
there could be more such events. Girls at all the bosses.  not only in two of five  first bosses. more than one girl at the bosslet's not forget that there were a lot of girls in EP (and a lot of legendary girls in this) Just a great event.
the only minus that there were no additional kobbons, in missions or for free as last year.

but I noticed one interesting statistic. With so many fights with ROKO SENSEI  he still did not drop me a regular girl.  He dropped 4 event girls.  We know that the drop of events girls is a different from drop of regular girls.  Which shows that the regular drop is significantly smaller. In this event I made about 1000 battles and 0 regular girls, although ROKO SENSEI still has 3 regular girls ( I think that I have done about 2000 battles in general with ROKO SENSEI ) The conclusion is that it is not profitable to spend the kobans normally on refill  battle points for regular girls drop. Better to play in 10 EP

I was going to say that very thing until he became so discombobulated by dropping Rabbi and Unionist Elizabeth for me in one round that he accidentally dropped Noomye (Peregrine Took account).

I'm battling him in four accounts (and could in all six if he happened to pay out enough in two of them and didn't have girls to collect from Finalmecia).  In two of them I still have girls to collect and, until Noomye dropped in Peregrine Took, I seemed to be collecting the payout only.

I believe there was a change about March/April with the introduction of the rarity system when his drop rate changed.  Prior to this I recruited all three of his girls in both my oldest accounts rather quickly (I did put up a detailed table showing when these girls were recruited according to Roko's XP level at each drop).

It was heading the same way in Peregrine Took with the recruitment of Venam until things came to a grinding halt.  Interestingly, in those two oldest accounts the order of drop was identical: Venam, Noomye and finally Mavin.  In Peregrine Took the order so far follows this trend with Venam then Noomye.  But in this account my only girl recruited from him so far has been Mavin to buck the trend.

Incidentally, I never use the 10x perform button.  My reason is not the expenditure of kobans involved but because I just love the shadowy, silhouetted way the girls drop in the conventional way.  I really do hope they don't ditch it.  The 10x perform option looks to me like successes in EP and that doesn't really do wonders for me.

I did pretty good I think, ended up spending about 7,000 Kobans so about 25 refills but in the end I got 9 girls

Music Sylvia

Lady Meta

Unionist Elizabeth

Noella

Deitra

Windia

Gork

Treasure

and best for last Bunny's Mother.

Had some kobans left so did a couple single spins on Epic Pachinko and got Kyoto.

1 minute ago, Kamira said:

I did pretty good I think, ended up spending about 7,000 Kobans so about 25 refills but in the end I got 9 girls

Music Sylvia

Lady Meta

Unionist Elizabeth

Noella

Deitra

Windia

Gork

Treasure

and best for last Bunny's Mother.

Had some kobans left so did a couple single spins on Epic Pachinko and got Kyoto.

That's a good haul.  Congrats!  The moral of the story seems to be to save up kobans and try refills.  I didn't do this and paid the price.  However, in one account I managed to get four of the girls (plus Noomye).  In another account I lucked out completely, but managed to get the prequel Viola in EP in another, otherwise this would've been a failure too.  The only new girls I got (across all accounts) were: Music Sylvia, Unionist Elizabeth, Juin Lelierre and Victoria, plus Gork who would hardly qualify as a girl let alone female, except for her anomalous mammaries.

In EP I had enough kobans for 23 spins in all six accounts and got 2 girls: Edna and Viola.  No Anniversary girls, but I can't complain.  I'm not into that big-titted milf, Louise Carot, anyway, but Viola is the best performing of the three versions of her (I have Iron Viola anyway in that account).  She will become my omega girl once I max her out.  I may put her in the team early to 'train' her in the arena as she is unlikely to come into play anyway.

well i was not so lucky only got loving lupa which can be earned again during a revival event and nothing else, 5 days of wasted time did got finalmecia to lvl 260 because of it but i honestly expected to get atleast 2-3 more girls, offcourse i did not expect to get all of them not enough time haha

After initally dismissing her, I'm rather glad I got Juin Lelierre now.  Her second affection star profile image is stunning.  That blue dress is absolutely beautiful and I'd love to see a real version of it (preferably with some hottie wearing it).  Her affection scenes are outrageous, very funny, especially the first.  I bet she sings a great orgasm!

Edited by Zorba the Geek
typo

I don't knowwhat happened but I didn't get any of the 21 girls when i fought the villains. (used all my kobans to get additional battles too) i figured I would get at least 2 through out the whole event. but got none.What happened?

7 hours ago, Inuzuka said:

Out of curiosity, does Juin or Gork appear first in your harem list and marketplace?

Juin Lelierre appears first so that means if you get two or more harem members at the same time the first one appears as the big image.

image.thumb.png.0730cde98d62900e7b871fd0409be848.png

image.png.ec915a9d1e69fc468a3b793d9fc0c84f.png

• Like 1