How you doing in the "League"

casey

16 hours ago, dirty harry said:

edit:

@Daniele

I saw your last minute jump in our S1 bracket. Congratulations on making the top 4.

I knew it would be you or me, depending on who gets there first. Had I not fallen asleep it would have been interesting to see what would have happened. I'm sure you could have scored more if you wanted to.

I'm very interested in how you do in S2. Keep us posted.

I just read your last edit ;)

Yes, i still had 5 available fights, 2 possible wins and 3 sure loss (against guignol), so 5-9 points. I think you played wisely :)

I'll let you know about S2, but i can already tell you that i'll be literally crushed there :D

• Like 1

I should be safe this time arround in Sexpert 1. Demoted myself on purpose last time i was in there due to too many unbeatable fights (would have ended between demotion place and 76th, out of koban range if i had wanted to stay up). At the moment i should be able to beat 50% with another 20% possable and the other 30% looking too strong. Mid table is where i am aiming for anyting higher will be a bonus

13 hours ago, casey said:

There hasn't been very many posts to this topic over the last few days does mean everyone isn't doing very well 9_9 or they just don't want to comment on it

image.png.d533f4098c3c1e6a57a40d5bfe7fa3a8.pngimage.png.446dcf51124b99d1f8fe2d71139bac6f.png

everyone i have left to fight will look like this aswell and everyone else i already fought looks like this too...

... except... well yeah... i also have this rng flaw:

image.png.feed5711ae09faaf80c7b050529aa179.png

but i wouldn't be able to claim #1 anyways because isi is at max points since 2 days or so:

image.png.587242d76ae1a0012cd0601cf8210d8d.png

syncma and banjy also look like they already did all fights but lost 6/7 times.

Edited by Habi

Someone posted that there isn't going to be a Sexpert 3 league next season due to the lack of eligible players

Does anyone know if this is true, I'm currently in 16th place and could easily make a push for 15th which is worth

an extra 156 Kobans to me in prizes, but I do not want to be promoted and would feel mort comfortable staying in Sexpert 2

3 hours ago, casey said:

Someone posted that there isn't going to be a Sexpert 3 league next season due to the lack of eligible players

Does anyone know if this is true, I'm currently in 16th place and could easily make a push for 15th which is worth

an extra 156 Kobans to me in prizes, but I do not want to be promoted and would feel mort comfortable staying in Sexpert 2

Yes, it's true. There are only four S2 leagues, so we will have 60 "promoted" players, not enough to create a S3 group.

• Thanks 1

Anyways, thanks to my new legendary equipment it went a lot better than i initially expected, i'm currently 13th. Too bad i'm in the terrible Habi's group, so there are still plenty of players i can't beat.
I'm afraid i won't be able to stay in the 5-15th tier :)

I've done a little calculating and it looks like I'm destined to finish in one of the dreaded places in league play which are 2nd, 5th, and 16th

In my case it will be 16th, I could change things by buying some refill fights but I have a feeling my competition will do the same thing and then

it just won't be worth it in terms of the increased Koban prize.

19 hours ago, casey said:

There hasn't been very many posts to this topic over the last few days does mean everyone isn't doing very well 9_9 or they just don't want to comment on it

It's probably just because while the battles are going on there isn't much topical ground to cover that we haven't already. It's when the seasons are ending/beginning that we see the most activity. Case in point. 😉

As for me, I am definitely benefiting from all the whales being in S2; I could have certainly gone for the crown in my group if I wanted, but I'm choosing to stay here in S1 for a few seasons, soak up the almost 200 koban that gives me and keep storing up money so I can prepare to push my stats to their best possible place. Especially if S3 won't be ready yet.

1 hour ago, casey said:

I've done a little calculating and it looks like I'm destined to finish in one of the dreaded places in league play which are 2nd, 5th, and 16th

It's looking like I'll be picking up another one of those (61st)...

Edited by _shal_

Doing better than expected. guaranteed to stay in Sexpert1, predicted i would be about the middle somewhere but i am actually 26th with only a few hours left. Managed to win a few that i didnt think i would but i am now facing opponants that i know i cant beat. On the other hand, my Nutaku acc i am currently 1st in wanker3, didnt really want to get promoted as i know i havent got o hope of staying in sexpert1 but after realizing i wasnt going to get below 15th i thought lets go and win this thing. hopefully i can stay there.

On 11/8/2018 at 10:35 AM, _shal_ said:

So, now among the reasonably big-ish boys in S1, it's looking like this for me:

(picture snipped)

Yup, I'm the second-lowest player by level in my bracket (and the youngest by sign-up date, hence the starting rank at the very bottom of the 104 players). With my pre-upgrade ego of 129k I would have been toast here, but at 138k I'm actually spotting a decent number of beatable opponents. 75th place should be possible, I think. Won't be the greatest week for kobans and XP, but being in strong-but-manageable competition is nice, too.

75th place wasn't a big deal after all, so this ended up as:

HH-S8S1.png

Kinda annoying that I've missed 30 extra kobans by that little, but oh well.

So...another, hopefully easier turn at Sexpert 1 - but I'm still the third-lowest player by level, sheesh. Haven't had time to take full account of all opponents, but I'm hoping to be able to attack the top 45 this time. Bracket size down to 101 players from 104 last week, so at least I'll be able to do all possible battles again.

I was so happy to advance for once again after weeks being in Wanker III, now in Sexpert I I'm waaaayyy in over my head with 90% of the ppl being higher level and ego xD maybe I'll be able to keep in the top 75, though that will net way less kobans versus being in the top16-45 in the level below... guess some higher levels still need to push through to the higher tiers ^^

Well in this new season starting on Nov.15th, It looks like I'm the 8th strongest player in my Sexpert 2 league if I used maximum boosters I could

probably be the 5th strongest :( (I guess it will be another go through the motions season) I'm going to level up today but that shouldn't make enough of a

difference.

Notables in my League are Chthugha and Arvelak apologies to any regular poster I overlooked

Yeah, my league! 

Now in S2 I have only 30 players lower lvl than me, but i can beat some of the 300+. Some even more than 10 lvls higher than me, so Im aiming for around 50ish. 115 people in this league, so spending kobans required. Highest lvl is Gogeta, 319. 

Screenshot_20181115-140144_Samsung Internet.jpg

20181114_210949.jpg

Eventually i decided to refill some challenge points and i finished 12th with 931 points.

5 hours ago, DHarry said:

Now in S2 I have only 30 players lower lvl than me, but i can beat some of the 300+. Some even more than 10 lvls higher than me, so Im aiming for around 50ish. 115 people in this league, so spending kobans required. Highest lvl is Gogeta, 319

I'm in the same league ^_^

Anyone else finds the league battles tedious? 3 x 15 repetitions twice daily at least to stay competitive. I just started doing the minimum to not drop to lower leagues the last two weeks. The down side is losing exp as they lowered events for it but I find it too much work as it is.

It would have been nicer if they made the battle count to 8 with an hour cool down.

3 hours ago, Chthugha said:

I promoted to Sexpert II.
I fully regret that decision.
I hoped it would've been a bit more watered down already >,<
But with my legendary equipmentless account, it's still not funny at all.

I found myself  i the  same position in my Nutaku acc, When i realized that i couldnt stay in Wanker3 (i had too many points to be outside top 15) i just whent on to win league. Now i am one of the weakest in sexpert 1, easy pickings for all those 300+ guys, im only lv244.

• Like 1