How you doing in the "League"

casey

A more recent screenshot with a few more points for Geto.

I did my usual, and got a 6th place.

Top 15 is (almost) enough for my monthly expenses (MD, LD, PoA and PoV) so I don't complain.

image.png.04c24862c509330d2b93b33102ddf37b.png

• GG 6

6 hours ago, Der DinX said:

Fooling around with the Big Guys

true for me as well this week and last week

image.thumb.png.d9268634e6c1a8c5ddcdec851d332523.png

image.thumb.png.faf96b90539ea9b4c690b3d40efcade5.png

If that bad streak on Sephira had not happened(prediction was 24,5), i may had a small chance. But from from that moment on i stopped trying hard. 

• Like 1
  • Hug 1
  • GG 2

Posted (edited)

there are issues with league power and seasons team. if i remember it right the girl equipment from the middle girl of your seasons team is applied to all your girls in your league team or something like that. You can't see it by yourself because somehow it only affects people attacking you. Very strange and probably still not fixed. So if you use a weak season team i would recommend to use at least one strong girl from your league team as middle girl there, that was the workaround. And since my stats seem to be not totally wrong on your screenshot, this probably still works.

Edited by XXDongXX
  • Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Surprised :O 1

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, XXDongXX said:

Very strange and probably still not fixed.

Strange indeed, I thought it was already fixed with week #11 patch (2024-03-12). Probably only visually for oneself in one's league table, while effectively, for others, the bug still exists ....

Patch notes entry says

• [Leagues] The issue Boosting an opponent’s stats after the expiration of a booster is fixed 

Since expired and reapplied boosters, as well as when one visits any team selection or edit page, the true gear is applied, a typical symptom indeed was that opponent's stats could have raised after their boosters expired. At least, opponent's boosters do now really expire immediately, instead of somewhere between 5 minutes and 5 hours after the timer ended.

Edited by Horsting

image.png

Tough bracket this week. If I hadn't accidently used a Ginsing yesterday as Booster, I'm sure I had some points more and with only 11 points behind 1st... But gratulation to sinnet89 for his win with only -54 points - well performed the whole week!

image.png

• Like 1
  • GG 4

I tried to give a fight to Bobick (and Didish), but Bobick played very well and had a better team than I did.

image.png.468602b6f47e2f3cf07d97f9cbc321d2.png

I finished 4th in this not so easy bracket.

• Like 1
  • Hug 2
  • GG 3

31 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

image.png

Tough bracket this week. If I hadn't accidently used a Ginsing yesterday as Booster, I'm sure I had some points more and with only 11 points behind 1st... But gratulation to sinnet89 for his win with only -54 points - well performed the whole week!

image.png

Lost the league by 5 points and I can't even blame the RNG, just myself being too greedy. Yeah... RIP ME ;D

• Hug 4

forgot to take a screenshot 😒, well to tell a long story short, gogeta won and there was no chance for me to beat him. But I kept the myth alive until the very end, when i finally made my fights against him(never saw him unboosted or with somethink else then a 100% reflect team). The league felt more like a duel cause everyone else was a few hundred points behind the two of us. 

• Hug 1
  • GG 3

I finished 2nd. When I saw that we were only 2 D3 winners in the league, I mostly knew that top 4 would be free and this shows.

Early on, I lost to Cryo which refreshed his boosters between 2 fights so a hard loss for me. I decided to take it easy and didn't try to get 1st place from there on.

image.thumb.png.fe845dff9d4a47b9edb8a3cb27aedae1.png

• GG 5

Even though I said last week that it's soon for me to go regularly for top 4, I tried it once again. Really good blessing motivated me to do this (green eyes +40%, green hair +35%). Unfortunately, this time I had much stronger opponents and even much better avg (23,43 last week) wasn't enough.

5.thumb.PNG.7670a395febb1609d3b950c6a0f411cb.PNG

The worst thing is that I can't blame anyone beside myself. If I had used LME for the last battles I could have had a real chance, but I felt too confident after last week.

• Like 1
  • GG 3

Posted (edited)

@renalove you took the victory in our bracket, I guess? I was surprised to stay 1st until ~30 minutes before reset, despite my relatively weak team (not benefiting from blessings). Sadly I did not have the resources to max my 5 green/white redhats for a nicely blessed team 😭.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1
  • GG 1

I haven't screenshot of the last hours so I can only say that I ended 7th.

Blessings haven't favored my permanent team lately, and more people is learning the job in Leagues.

image.png.c27b01eb65419561610d98a3357e2a57.png

• Like 1
  • GG 2

image.png

Gratulation to jiclou for his 34th win!

After I realized yesterday that I couldn't beat jiclou I got a litle bit lazy and missed the opportunity to fight some leftover opponents unboosted (gugu2111 for example) so I lost some more points than necessary, but a top4 should been not in danger because of this.

image.png

• Like 1
  • GG 5

This week passed smoothly without any incidents (35th place). It's been a week since he's been in the top 45. I don’t use AME and LME boosters. I am gaining strength and experience. So far I’m happy with everything, I have no ambitions, since this is my real position. I’m gradually getting stronger and over time I’ll storm the top 30 in D3)))

image.thumb.png.690126a1d18d350108d2455ad217e237.png

This week I was in the same bracket with DvDivXXX. I had to spoil his fluffy skin a little)))

image.thumb.png.9e10e90c46dcda5227d22bab987a242b.png

• Like 1
  • GG 3

image.thumb.png.11b5aee4fcd47816a78aad9a4cbeb930.png

tight race for the 1. place with the better end for me. Had to fight Bullfrog boosted, so a better result would have been possible. 

This week i am up against Limule tempest again, so first place is most likely out of reach, while a top 4 should be not to hard. 

Edited by XXDongXX
  • Like 1
  • GG 4