How you doing in the "League"

casey

3 hours ago, Magic Sam said:

Another season expected to stall right where I am, casually getting the wins I can, while still tanking in the highest spot and using my money to upgrade my stats--this was going exactly as planned while I waited for the store to naturally refresh before going to bed.

And then I got magic pants~

Now my Ego has risen by 6,000, putting me in a position to easily take out all those fights I was expecting to lose, as well as denting my bank significantly (3.7 mil is no joke for equipment this good). If worse comes to worse, at least I can switch to all-rainbow duds. 😅

demo.jpg

nice pick up I could some equipment like that:D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dirty harry said:

When I saw my list of opponents last thursday I thought I might actually have a shot at winning the league. Or at least end up in the top 4. Alas, with the introduction of event Pachinko a number of players have gotten new and way stronger gear like you did. Now things look quite different. Players I was 1000 stronger than now are 1500 stronger than me. I can't boost my way out of that. I even start to loose more than 1 in 3 in pvp which is ruining my chanches in contests as well.

The last 5 KH SS leggies I got were all for the same slot. Unless I get a good piece of gear thats boosts my stats by 700 or 800 I am scr*****. Maybe I  should switch to HC. Got lovely gear for that. But only Levitya at 4* and GB and Justine at 2*. And 600 kobans to switch classes suddenly sounds a lot cheaper than it did 2 months ago compared to the cost of event pachinko.

We'll have to see what Legendary days are up next.

you got to spend Kobans to make Kobans xD the game/runners/developers are loving this all the players are going to buy Kobans to play event Pachinko and to try and

get some of that nice equipment

37 minutes ago, Tommy55 said:

I'm 18th in my S2 with about another days worth of wins available, think that I will be able to remain in the 16-30 range for this season.

That' s my goal this season too, I got a  little to aggressive and am currently in 12th place, but hopefully if I sit out a half days worth of fights

I'll drop down to below 16th

On HH im looking good for another midtable finish in S II but my Nutaku league is kicking my behind, Can win S I no probs on there, but stuck in bottom 1/4 of S II. Might not get demoted and if not will see if i can do any better next week before trying to et demoted bk to S I.

7 hours ago, dirty harry said:

When I saw my list of opponents last thursday I thought I might actually have a shot at winning the league. Or at least end up in the top 4. Alas, with the introduction of event Pachinko a number of players have gotten new and way stronger gear like you did. Now things look quite different. Players I was 1000 stronger than now are 1500 stronger than me. I can't boost my way out of that. I even start to loose more than 1 in 3 in pvp which is ruining my chanches in contests as well.

In fairness, my pants came from the shop, not pachinko. My bad if I wasn't clear enough on saying that, but I also see the point you make here. Splitting event girls from the regular pool like this is a terrible decision, IMO, and solely to get whales to pay more cash for kobans, but eh, devs have to make a living I suppose.

When last we met our hero snowman22 (4 weeks ago) he had accidentally stumbled into S2. The friendly S2 players greeted snowman22 and presented him with a large silver platter covered with a large, impressive silver dome. How nice thought snowman22, a welcoming gift. Once the dome was lifted it took him a moment recognize the object on the platter and realize what had just happened. He had just been handed his ass on a platter. One week later, after maximum effort, snowman22 was 11th last and demoted back to S1.

3 weeks toiling in S1 has given snowman22 +10 levels and +15K ego.

Next reset: Snowman22's adventures in S2, the sequel.

• Like 2

After ending 61st last week, I set out to reach at least the 30-45 range. But, I can still win and it seems I will finish 16-30. My goal is to repeat that result the next few weeks until I can win-> promote to dicktator without being dicktatored. 😁

• Like 1

I'm currently 15th in my Sexpert 3 league and do not want to be promoted to Dicktator 

I haven't used a fighting credit in 1/2 day, I need the players  behind to step up and overtake me

What are they waiting for, get a move on because time is ticking

2 hours ago, casey said:

I'm currently 15th in my Sexpert 3 league and do not want to be promoted to Dicktator 

I haven't used a fighting credit in 1/2 day, I need the players  behind to step up and overtake me

What are they waiting for, get a move on because time is ticking

As far as i know there won't be any dicktator1 league next season, not enough players to create it.

45 minutes ago, Daniele said:

As far as i know there won't be any dicktator1 league next season, not enough players to create it.

Well in that case i'm going to go all out to maximize my Koban prize, I have 15 fighting credits saved up

On 12/17/2018 at 6:36 PM, dirty harry said:

The last 5 KH SS leggies I got were all for the same slot. Unless I get a good piece of gear thats boosts my stats by 700 or 800 I am scr*****. Maybe I  should switch to HC. Got lovely gear for that.

We'll have to see what Legendary days are up next.

Well I nearly broke the bank but I finally did it. New helmet (+734)

I'll give it a try in the league now. Unfortunately I already have some losses under my belt so 1st slot is out.

Edited by dirty harry
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Daniele said:

@casey why did you buy challenge tokens to do all the fights earlier?

I didn't buy any tokens, just used the ones that I "time accumulated" when I stopped fighting

Had I known that I was going to finish up in 5th place 6 points out of 4th I would of used boosters 

and tried to get into 4th, but I know the 4th place guy BananaJoy and he is tough so what can I do, close but no cigar.O.o

As I previously posted the worse places to finish in league play are 2nd, 5th, 15th and lastly 84th

8 hours ago, dirty harry said:

Well I nearly broke the bank but I finally did it. New helmet (+734)

I'll give it a try in the league now. Unfortunately I already have some losses under my belt so 1st slot is out.

Congrats on the equipment upgrade, I'll be watching out for you now9_9:D

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, casey said:

I didn't buy any tokens, just used the ones that I "time accumulated" when I stopped fighting

Had I known that I was going to finish up in 5th place 6 points out of 4th I would of used boosters 

and tried to get into 4th, but I know the 4th place guy BananaJoy and he is tough so what can I do, close but no cigar.O.o

As I previously posted the worse places to finish in league play are 2nd, 5th, 15th and lastly 84th

Well, I think you can make that 76th-84th (in a 100 player league).
No rewards to gain, but also no promotion.

Well, here's the low down.

I am going to be second in my SII league. Originally I thought I might have a shot at winning it, but with the introduction of Event Pachinko players got some good gear and the outlook changed drastically. My only hope was the market or GP. And it delivered. Alas too little , too late. I had already lost a couple of fights. Thusly, I didn't have to worry about 1st place, I only needed 1 refill instead of 2 to get into the top 4. A great saving of 160-something  kobans or so,  but at the same time a loss of 1200-something kobans for not getting 1st.

891423221_cudbe1st.thumb.PNG.f2558970bd114a3a82ebd13ea825e2ec.PNG

The only two fights I lost..... without my new helmet

1883767179_cudbe.thumb.PNG.129ef699869a2a0a488a2d5540bcb764.PNG

But with my new helmet I beat everyone..............including the leader. Kudos for his calmness tho.

And the end result.....

edited: see next page! bizar!

Which shows you: Never give up! You just don't know what might happen next.

Now for  you SIII B****rds. I am the black knight and I guard this bridge. (You're gonna kick my butt.) Hack off my arms and legs. Come back here. I can still bite.

But not next week. Next week is holidays and I'm rarely here. I hope you're not either. Enjoy the holidays and best wishes to your families.

Edited by dirty harry

15 minutes ago, dirty harry said:

1883767179_cudbe.thumb.PNG.129ef699869a2a0a488a2d5540bcb764.PNG

But with my new helmet I beat everyone..............including the leader. Kudos for his calmness tho.

And the end result.....

(soon to be edited)

Which shows you: Never give up! You just don't know what might happen next.

Now for  you SIII B****rds. I am the black knight and I guard this bridge. (You're gonna kick my butt.) Hack of my arms and legs. Come back here. I can still bite.

But not next week. Next week is holidays and I'm rarely here. I hope you're not either. Enjoy the holidays and best wishes to your families.

Harry I don't want to be Debby Downer but 195000 Ego won't get you a major prizes in Sexpert 3 but enjoy the holidays and maybe we can have a pissing contest

in Sexpert 3:D

5 minutes ago, casey said:

Harry I don't want to be Debby Downer but 195000 Ego won't get you a major prizes in Sexpert 3 but enjoy the holidays and maybe we can have a pissing contest

in Sexpert 3:D

I know. But next week doesn't count. And the week after that the big Frans will hopefully have moved on. Besides, I'm tired of tanking it.

One other thing: Next to biting I can piss with the best. lol

Edited by dirty harry

9 hours ago, casey said:

If you didn't buy any tokens it means you used that trick... Another cheater, good to know ^_^