How you doing in the "League"

casey

Finished 26th not going all out last season, haven't decided if i'm trying this one

Disappointed that we didn't get a automatic combat credit refill at the start of the new season that would of really helped for my next level up

Managed to survive my "Hard" S2 league by finishing in the koban rewards spot of 64th, didnt think id make that after running out of beatable opponants on Sun (i was 4th weakest 99th of 102). Now to see if i can make it up to 50th of 103

After doing a survey of the players in my league this season I have decided to take it easy again and go for a 16th to 30th place finish

If I use my best boosters i can finish between 4th and 9th place but I have chosen to take the conservative route.

I actually got lucky in the sense that I don't think this is a very strong league that I"m in, not that it matters if I'm not going all out to win.

I ended at 20th place in my 4th Sexpert I week, and was ready at 5:00 at the new league start, only to get quite disappointed to be one of the missing token refills. Moreover, the new league appears harder than the previous one, due (I think) to quite a number of players that get purposedly demoted from Sexpert II.

On a curious side note, i realized that this missing promotion broke my previous progression: in fact i passed one week in Wanker I, two in Wanker II, three in Wanker III, and up to now four in Sexpert I. Being this the fifth week in Sexpert I, I am prone to think that I have reached my maximum league level until I will be able to obtain a much higher quality equipment.

28 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

I ended at 20th place in my 4th Sexpert I week, and was ready at 5:00 at the new league start, only to get quite disappointed to be one of the missing token refills. Moreover, the new league appears harder than the previous one, due (I think) to quite a number of players that get purposedly demoted from Sexpert II.

On a curious side note, i realized that this missing promotion broke my previous progression: in fact i passed one week in Wanker I, two in Wanker II, three in Wanker III, and up to now four in Sexpert I. Being this the fifth week in Sexpert I, I am prone to think that I have reached my maximum league level until I will be able to obtain a much higher quality equipment.

I found that I have had some luck getting good equipment when I play 10X epic pachinko if you can afford it (you do get a girl at least)

2 hours ago, casey said:

I found that I have had some luck getting good equipment when I play 10X epic pachinko if you can afford it (you do get a girl at least)

Unluckily, that will require some more time for me: I still haven't obtained all the regular boss girls, and with four left on the last two bosses, and the evident recent reduction of the relative drop rates, my opinion is that I will need at least quite a few months before being able to try epic pachinko x10 spins. As a free player, despite my avaliability of accumulated free kobans, risking 5400 kobans for a x10 epic pachinko spin with the possibility (for little it is) to obtain a regular boss girl, it is out of the question.

Edited by Observer_X

I think I am out of winnable challenges for this season barring some unusually good luck.  Hoping to finish top 30 again.  Definitely not ready to promote.  Fickle RNG be damned.  Have missed out on some tokens for sleeping in.  Also missed the token refresh but recovered from that.  Still having issues staying signed into the forum.  Also no full screen mode since latest chrome update.  Making all aspects of the game more tedious.

1 hour ago, Gambit126 said:

I think I am out of winnable challenges for this season barring some unusually good luck.  Hoping to finish top 30 again.  Definitely not ready to promote.  Fickle RNG be damned.  Have missed out on some tokens for sleeping in.  Also missed the token refresh but recovered from that.  Still having issues staying signed into the forum.  Also no full screen mode since latest chrome update.  Making all aspects of the game more tedious.

I had issues staying logged into the forum but they are now resolved thanks to another player ( I forgot their name ) just open up your browser in incognito mode xD

Looks like I'm promoting from S1 to S2 today. 1st place is out of reach, but I'm going to be in 2nd or 3rd place for sure. 4th place doesn't look like he can catch up. The only question is whether or not I can keep up in S2. I'm 72/102 in sexpert 1 in terms of levels, and I'm the lowest level person that's going to be promoting (Level 226). There's two people in the 240s, and everyone else that's promoting is 250+. If I can't place in 16-30th next season in S2, promoting this week will have been a mistake. I'm worried that it will in fact be a mistake.

1 minute ago, Moe Overload said:

Looks like I'm promoting from S1 to S2 today. 1st place is out of reach, but I'm going to be in 2nd or 3rd place for sure. 4th place doesn't look like he can catch up. The only question is whether or not I can keep up in S2. I'm 72/102 in sexpert 1 in terms of levels, and I'm the lowest level person that's going to be promoting (Level 226). There's two people in the 240s, and everyone else that's promoting is 250+. If I can't place in 16-30th next season in S2, promoting this week will have been a mistake. I'm worried that it will in fact be a mistake.

play the game with No Ragrets

live your life with No Ragrets

my tattoo says No Ragrets

17 minutes ago, Moe Overload said:

If you can avoid getting promoted do it. 

I'm level 281 ego 171k  and I'm finishing about 40th in S2, so I hope you will be in my league.

Just now, Tommy55 said:

It's not just that the rewards for finishing much lower are worse, losing fights means much less xp too.

I know. My rule up to now was that if I could make it into the top 4, then take it and promote. So far it served me well. I followed that rule in W3, promoted when I was in shot of first place (but ended up second), tanked my first round in S1 and finished 17th, then I'm about to finish second. I was strongly considering tanking, but when I saw that I could make it in the top 4, I decided to go for it.

Also, I messed up my calculation. I need to make it to at least 45th place to get the same or better koban reward as if I had tanked.

• Like 2

Currently 30th in S3, maybe i can finish in the 16-30th group. I also had the no-refill issue at the beginning of the season, but who cares, now that i know there are CHEATERS who exploit a bug of the game i can't trust the results and i don't really care anymore...