How you doing in the "League"

casey

Thanks, guys. Okay, so I stand corrected: Chlorella has the highest drop rate, then Ginseng a fair bit behind it (but still at least twice as frequent as Cordyceps). 

Other than that, thanks for clarifying you were speaking strictly about (your own) sim results, @Horsting. It probably still varies a lot depending on account power level (from all of the many other sources). I tend to take even the best sims with a pinch of salt anyhow. It's a valuable indicator, but I still build and adjust my strategy more from experience, theory and instinct.

PS: @EpicBacon Dude how do you still have rare, epic and even common boosters to this day, let alone metric tons of each? O.o Have you been stashing them from Day One? That inventory looks like a museum. ^^

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

Well, since i wasn't able to avoid the top-15 in D2 now i decided to go all in at D3 to see how i progressed after the last time i tried... And i'm doing ok being between 45-60 after i decided to use an All Mastery Emblem all the time and unlocking a GS5 to help me being more competitive.

However, i still have no clue on why my defense stat is so low, ranging between 36k and 43k depending on the blessing weeks and the opponents defense reduction element/skills (compared to >50k for other people), even at D2 my defense wasn't the highest even tho i always was containing myself to 16-30. I've my girls capped at lvl.650 rn (some of them being between 550 and 650) so ik that could be a factor, but still i'm very far from the competition and i've noticed that even when i raise my girls lvl cap my defense just raise marginally.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pp00 said:

i still have no clue on why my defense stat is so low, ranging between 36k and 43k

You have 6 max level mythic equipment and secondary marked stats maxed? TP (team power) is definitely a factor as well, as it increases defence by 0.12 per point.

• Like 1

hace 2 horas, Horsting dijo:

You have 6 max level mythic equipment and secondary marked stats maxed? TP (team power) is definitely a factor as well, as it increases defence by 0.12 per point.

I have all my stats maxed and the hero mythic equipment, well 5/6 since i haven't got the 6th one yet.

Also i don't have all the mythic girl equipment required for the 6 slots for 1 girl. Btw, if i don't have a mythic girl equipment is it better to max a common one or raising legendary/epic (not maxing them) is better?

il y a 46 minutes, Pp00 a dit :

Also i don't have all the mythic girl equipment required for the 6 slots for 1 girl. Btw, if i don't have a mythic girl equipment is it better to max a common one or raising legendary/epic (not maxing them) is better?

Almost no one has the mythic girl equipments for a full team, so don't worry about that.
About your question, I advise you to read the topic about that :

Here is a summary:

1. Option 1: You upgrade common equipments for a full team (you upgrade mythic equipments when you have remaining non mythic equipments)
  2. Option 2: You upgrade mythic equipments only and fill the other slots with legendary equipments lvl 1

Some players have chosen option 1. Personally, I've chosen option 2.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

hace 2 horas, Tom208 dijo:

Here is a summary:

1. Option 1: You upgrade common equipments for a full team (you upgrade mythic equipments when you have remaining non mythic equipments)
  2. Option 2: You upgrade mythic equipments only and fill the other slots with legendary equipments lvl 1

Thanks! Idk which option i'l take rn. So i'll give it a look and then decide, if i need to post there then i'll.

And for my defense stat being so low, you have any advices?

il y a 9 minutes, Pp00 a dit :

And for my defense stat being so low, you have any advices?

Well, if you already have mythic Hero equipment lvl 20 for each slot, I suppose the rest of your missing defence comes from the lvl of your girls (many players have girls at lvl 750 in D3).

• Like 2

I got some weird situation 😧 and looking for help and clarification... 

image.thumb.png.3282ffc42a0e683ab4a4cfd4ec223a22.png

As you can see there are two Zero and also two Uxio in league - Zeros are different ppl with diff UIDs and Uxio is obviously clone

After i fought Uxio #1 (not even seen #100 before starting my investigation) i had my expected total & avg scores dramatically dropped - from 24,8 and 7350 ~ish - to given on screenshot

For me it looks like 3 battles with Uxio #1 was collected, but 3 battles with Uxio #100 was computed as ZERO income (like i lost 75 points in a blink) - even if they mirror Uxio #1 results on screen... 

And if recalculate my averages with curren score and 270 battles - this math will give some numbers close to pre-incident expectations

image.png.386f9d8c627ddab5bd976ed752d56c00.png

I checked league with browser w\o any scripts instaled - double Uxio persist

@OmerB, @Uxio, @jelom may i ask you to provide some additional info as LAA members? May you noticed something also? And Uxio  - what is in league for you - you also doubled and have 98 opponents to fight?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, HentaiGuru said:

For me it looks like 3 battles with Uxio #1 was collected, but 3 battles with Uxio #100 was computed as ZERO income (like i lost 75 points in a blink) - even if they mirror Uxio #1 results on screen... 

Did you actually use 6 condoms to fight both Uxios or did you use only 3 and the results were immediately mirrored to the second one? And is there a 101st place or does the script really count that 2nd Uxio as one of the 99 opponents, while there are actually 98 only?

This drop of avg and forecast indeed could be reached with 3*0 points only. Probably @Tom208 has some insights about how the script loops through the opponents and what would happen if it faced the same UID two times.

• Like 2

il y a 10 minutes, Horsting a dit :

Probably @Tom208 has some insights about how the script loops through the opponents and what would happen if it faced the same UID two times.

Well, it's simple, I just count the number of opponents. I don't check if a same player is displayed twice since it should never happen and it's obviously a bug in the game.
So, in this case, the script counts 99 opponents and considered the fights against the 2 Uxio as already done (so 6 victories here instead of 3 in a normal case).

For the average, it's simple too, I divide the score by the number of fights already done.

• Thanks 2

41 minutes ago, Horsting said:

Did you actually use 6 condoms to fight both Uxios or did you use only 3 and the results were immediately mirrored to the second one? And is there a 101st place or does the script really count that 2nd Uxio as one of the 99 opponents, while there are actually 98 only?

I used 3 fights only - 3 times clicked button on opponent page and when returned to league page from last fight screen was shocked by avg drops and started to look WHY - found Double Uxio. And there no 101 opponent - league contains 100 players with one doubled - so 98 actual opponents. 

25 minutes ago, Tom208 said:

Well, it's simple, I just count the number of opponents. I don't check if a same player is displayed twice since it should never happen and it's obviously a bug in the game.

Well, you newer know what KK gives you 😝 Now it happens - once yet - but who knows 🤔

24 minutes ago, Tom208 said:

So, in this case, the script counts 99 opponents and considered the fights against the 2 Uxio as already done (so 6 victories here instead of 3 in a normal case).

It looks not 6 victories - 3 actual numbers were added and 3 zeros for mirrored opponent

Edited by HentaiGuru

il y a 18 minutes, HentaiGuru a dit :

It looks not 6 victories - 3 actual numbers were added and 3 zeros for mirrored opponent

For the script it's 6 victories but of course the game has counted the points only once (the script doesn't count your score, it just uses what it's displayed by the game).

I'll try to add something into the script to avoid that case.

Edited by Tom208
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Tom208 said:

the script doesn't count your score, it just use what it displayed bu the game

Ah of course, I also missed that part. Then it all makes sense as the actual score is decided by a too high number of fights for the average, which is the same as if those fights were counted as 0 points.

Was there already a regular bug report or ingame support report about this? I remember some faced this months ago already, but not anymore until now.

Obviously the second Uxio is just a ghost player that clone the stats and results of the original, as soon as you fight one the other show the same points.

image.thumb.png.ff779b688de344e365e649fdb417c517.png

It only affects to the average calculated by the script, but if you want to know yout real average just divide your total points between 98 players.

• Thanks 2

after completing my league, 73 points are unaccounted for ! 7425 was my max points , i lost 101 total points (counted 3 times) but only got 7251 points?? 73 missing points will definitely cost me a chance at first place!!

Edited by rsmaster
punctuation

8 hours ago, HentaiGuru said:

I got some weird situation 😧 and looking for help and clarification... 

image.thumb.png.3282ffc42a0e683ab4a4cfd4ec223a22.png

As you can see there are two Zero and also two Uxio in league - Zeros are different ppl with diff UIDs and Uxio is obviously clone

After i fought Uxio #1 (not even seen #100 before starting my investigation) i had my expected total & avg scores dramatically dropped - from 24,8 and 7350 ~ish - to given on screenshot

And if recalculate my averages with curren score and 270 battles - this math will give some numbers close to pre-incident expectations

image.png.386f9d8c627ddab5bd976ed752d56c00.png

I checked league with browser w\o any scripts instaled - double Uxio persist

@OmerB, @Uxio, @jelom may i ask you to provide some additional info as LAA members? May you noticed something also? And Uxio  - what is in league for you - you also doubled and have 98 opponents to fight?

I'm seeing 99 oponents... wait, now I'm seeing Uxio twice too, on first and on 100th place.

Maybe someone was banned? 🤔 Because the bracket should have at least 100 players iirc, and if Uxio is shown twice (while it's obvious that the one showing on 100th place is just a copy, it's not a real player), then we're missing someone else... Anyway, I saw players showing twice few times on CxH, it doesn't matter. You can attack only one of them, and the results are copied to the duplicate one, so it's just one player showing twice. It doesn't affect the points total.

• Thanks 2

Had the "doubled player" in my League this week too. To me it was allways the player at 1st who was doubled (-MM-). Chatted yesterday with -MM- and to him (after he was first all the week) the doubled player was jeandelalune (the one with the next biggest score). Since some minutes after start of the League we had 99 players in the League so it's not a high possibility that banning a player caused this issue.

Seems to be a more global issue.

@rsmaster How many players are in your League? If you have also a "doubled player" you can't calculate with 297 fights, you have to deal with 294 and so 75 points lower max.

image.thumb.png.a9b914c0206ff573e42f7df60b033a71.png

This weeks League was a tough one. With -MM-, jeandelalune, Nyarlathotep and 430i were some other obvoiu who would compete for the top4. Kingwask was not on my list at the start, but early he showed that he was also one guy who aimed for top4. In the first half of the week I had better odds because of a better selection of bleesed Girls to me. My Mythic bulbs are very limited.

Gratulation to -MM- for the 1st!

Thankfully I could defend top4 and have only lost 95 points on the way. Kingwask had at least lost 111 points so he has no chance to reach top4. It can be that 430i have 2-3 fights left (screenshot from 12:46) so he can get 3rd.

I used 1 Ginseng, 1 Chlorella, 2 Cordyceps and mostly LM Booster - some secure 25 fight done without Boosters.

image.png.a46c9dd73a34021e016f2738868c8dee.png

I had done all possible fights. The 3 "non played" fights are the result of the "doubled player" bug.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1
  • GG 1

I can't believe it, top 4. I never thought I will make it as there were so many previous D3 winners (more than visible here in top 10), and I was loosing so many points. But looks like others had similar issues e.g. against the growing number of reflect skill users, and/or were playing in chill mode:

image.thumb.png.1d8143acb8b10c9f763a9701c58c0466.png

And yes, nothing changed within the last 54 seconds 😉.

Since I have no #weakinseason team anymore, my defensive stats are close to the offensive ones (and do not change anymore), but still not equal. So the RE is not the only factor it seems. Also that those stats were changing back and forth previously, even that I always used a #weakinseason team, like if sometimes RE from seasons team is used, sometimes not.

• GG 3

Finished 2nd, this week was a breeze, even if I need to find how to approach the top15 battles because this is a mess :

image.png

image.png.0336c18d54343f22a97d9636c2e24d94.png

Asta won mostly as expected, Varlock did not participate much and probably demoted D2 (he was 98th at the time of the screenshot).

On the boosters side, following last week results and doubts, thanks to rena's simulator v4, I went for 1 chlorella, 1 ginseng, 2 cordys which seems the best combination most of the time if you don't want to spend more than 2 cordys.

Edited by mdnoria
  • GG 3

Dense league, and even Kage Bunshin no Jutsu doesn't helped Uxio to defend 1st place :D

Aimed for top-4, got it with minimal set of resources - started with 3chlorella and Gin for 3 days, then 3chl+cordy 2d, LM for last 110 fights and 2chl+2cordy - not a big spend imo

image.thumb.png.2f9ebc5a2eb8a2437f65065d0726a797.png

Good luck everybody! 

P.S. Jokes aside - players duplication seems common and bugged behavior - may be someone point authorities for this issue

Edited by HentaiGuru
  • GG 4