Identifying the Dicktator league brackets

_shal_

On 11/8/2018 at 5:38 AM, jelom said:

And this for my new 116 players S2 group, with a handful of strong players O.o. Not visible but in the same group are Natstar and BananaJoy.

image.png.395fdcab39d48e2babc4705790aa4a15.png

yeah that group is a bummer. i tried to figure out which strong player is missing and should be part of the 4th missing group. i think lipton hasn't been mentioned but as he's rather weak i don't know if he even made it to s2 yet. i don't see master horndog aswell in that 3 groups. so he'll prolly easily dominate his fourth.

can anyone share a screenshot of his s2 group if he is with master horndog?

Here you go.

I'll keep to myself any comment about him having already finished all his fights since yesterday...
And yes he did win 100% of the fights, don't bother to calculate.

For those wondering if I purposely (and proudly?) showed my results against him: the answer is yes :)

League_Horndog.jpg

• Thanks 3

18 hours ago, kevinlafouine said:

Here you go.

I'll keep to myself any comment about him having already finished all his fights since yesterday...
And yes he did win 100% of the fights, don't bother to calculate.

For those wondering if I purposely (and proudly?) showed my results against him: the answer is yes :)

League_Horndog.jpg

awesome! all groups identified. i suppose yours is 116 players large as guessed already?

So something that's been on my mind for a while, and I haven't really seen anyone else bring it up: we know only the top fifteen of a group promote to the next level, and that tends to lead to our current situation with leagues of 103, 104, 117 people. Which makes me wonder:

Why don't we relegate more than fifteen players beginning from the 86th position? If we send more players down the ladder back to lower positions to try and go up again, that would potentially mean more groups to send up fifteen players, which mean we can escalate players quicker up the pyramid rather than have people complain about being in groups with near 200 players in them. Or would that be too complicated for the devs, do you suppose?

26 minutes ago, Magic Sam said:

Why don't we relegate more than fifteen players beginning from the 86th position? If we send more players down the ladder back to lower positions to try and go up again, that would potentially mean more groups to send up fifteen players, which mean we can escalate players quicker up the pyramid rather than have people complain about being in groups with near 200 players in them. Or would that be too complicated for the devs, do you suppose?

Well, for one thing you'd have to relegate 100 additional players to create 15 additional promotions in the next week... That doesn't seem very effective if your goal is to have an increased number of players in the higher tier.

There should be 7 brackets at Sexpert 2 this week - feel free to contribute yours if it hasn't been posted already. Based on early comments above and on Discord there are 113/114 players in each, for 795 players total (3x113, 4x 114). So, Sexpert 3 coming next week for the first time, with the minimum 105 players presumably.

As a season 8 post-mortem: That should mean we had 2685 players in 26 brackets at Sexpert 1 last week, with a majority of 103-player groups and a few 104's (19 and 7 groups, respectively, to be exact). Odd that the handful of reported S1 brackets were all 104's, but I guess it was entirely coincidental. (Sexpert 1 is down to 101 players at least for me this week, which will make it almost impossible to find the exact number of players in there. Wild guess for the number of groups: 30 or 31. Anyway, we're moving on to tracking S2 only.)

Edited by _shal_

3 minutes ago, jelom said:

This is my new sexpert 2 league (17th, i didn't promote this time). It has 110 players so it means there are 10 Sexpert 2 brackets this time.

Not necessarily. It's either 9x110 or 5x109 + 5x110. My expectation was for about 1050 players, so this is a pretty large deviation either way...

Anybody able to report a 109-player Sexpert 2 bracket?

• Thanks 1

• _shal_ changed the title to Identifying the Sexpert 2 & 3 and Dicktator 1 brackets in league season 15 (27th December-03rd January)