Promote your club here!

Chthugha

- Name of the club (Belgium)
-
ID of the club (#1828)
-
Language spoken in the club (Dutch/English)
-
Your current amount of members (22 and 2 places open)
-
Goal of the club (Having fun)
-
Possible restrictions for people when wanting to join the club (No lvl restriction. Only not active members will be kicked)
-
Expectations of the members (contibute and be active)

Edited by Phile

i'm on the fence about starting my own club and will proceed if enough players show an interest

Possible team name: A bunch of time wasters 

Language spoken:  Sign language

Goal of the club: to promote internal strife, and get all members annoyed at each other

making fun and criticizing other clubs and their members would also be great,

Complaining in general about the game would definitely be welcome

Possible restrictions: if the game rules allow it you qualify  for membership

Expectations of the members: generally to be an instigator and troublemaker, Hentai Heroes players 

are nice people and there just might be a need for the few jerks to be able to get together 

and be themselves 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Since I didn't toy with the clubs a lot (I was part of one from the start that didn't require any approval), I have a question.

When you try to join a club that needs an approval, how long does it take?

I'm asking because I left my club last night to join @DHarry's "Dutch Heroes" but right now the game says "expires in 1d 8h 6m".

It doesn't say "Waiting for approval" or "Approved, be patient for 1d 8h 6m" or "Application rejected, please wait for 1d 8h 6m before trying again". What's the meaning of that timer? Am-I the only one that find their system confusing?

Edited by linkdream

2 ore fa, linkdream ha scritto:

Since I didn't toy with the clubs a lot (I was part of one from the start that didn't require any approval), I have a question.

I'm asking because I left my club last night to join @DHarry's "Dutch Heroes" but right now the game says "expires in 1d 8h 6m".

It doesn't say "Waiting for approval" or "Approved, be patient for 1d 8h 6m" or "Application rejected, please wait for 1d 8h 6m before trying again". What's the meaning of that timer? Am-I the only one that find their system confusing?

It means that they have 1day 8hour and 6minutes to approve your request, if they don't do it within that limit your request expires and they can no longer approve it until you make another one. But if they don't approve it within that time it is useless to do it again on the same club...

Anyway, you just have to wait 😉

Vengo a promover nuestro club. I came to promote our club.

Name: México

ID:1541

Languaje: Español e inglés. Spanish and english.

Current # of members: 21/22

Goal of the club: Divertirnos. Get fun

Possible restrictions: Ninguna al momento. None at the moment.

Expectations of the members: Mantenerse activos y donar. Stay active and donate

17 hours ago, linkdream said:

Sorry, I was away for a few days. Also ruined my league, so Im trying to relegate now. 

Im unsure what that timer is, mayne you have a cooldown period before trying again? Let me know when you are able to invite again so I can accept you right away. 👍🏻

Don't sweat it!

I really wanted to join your club and contribute to its prosperity but now I found a new home I guess.

BTW, I experienced firsthand that when you quit a club you loose all your contribution. They really need to rethink the way clubs work...

• Like 1

Alright. Well, if you change your mind, we still have some spots. 

And yes, that ontribution thing should be tweaked. Of course you want to see what someone contributes to your club, but it is also useful to see if a player is a contributer as a player. Maybe a personal score on your players page or something.

Problem would be implementing that now. If these numbers weren't already saved somewhere... I don't see it happening. 

Hello Heroes !

The BIKINI WARRIORS are hireing again .

2 Places are available .

BIKINI WARRIORS

ID : 3339

English

20 Members

Have Fun together

Minimum Level : 100

We expect you to be an active Player 

Donations are welcome but no must

So come and join 

Homer

Ashampoo_Snap_2019.04.28_10h41m42s_001_.png

Ashampoo_Snap_2019.04.28_10h43m39s_002_.png

Ashampoo_Snap_2019.05.23_06h59m33s_001_.png

A (perhaps somewhat desperate, because I'm not sure if you guys even use the forum) shoutout to two Dutch players (at least your flags suggest this) that do not have a club yet! @eros0 and @rock 

Would you like to join The Dutch Heroes? 

We're making steady progress at the upgrades as you can see below. 

Of course, also other active Dutch players or fans of Dutch for whatever reason are welcome to apply. We have, still courtesy of Club Non Officiel, 8 free spots at the moment! Languages are Dutch and English. 

DH.jpg

• Like 1

Требования 

1) Знание русского языка

2) Активность

3) Адекватность 

если не соответствуете уровню но подходите по требываниям можем понизить лвл до 200

нк1.png

Edited by 272850@211.ru

Hi you Guys !

We still miss one Member !

Somebody who is Level 100 and likes to be an active Player .

Just by joining us you improve our Image .

If you like to donate its very welcome and it shows that you like the Club to come forward .

But we would never force you to do so ; but we want you to be an active Player and increase your Level week by week !

If not you´ll be fired after 3 weeks , Donations or not . If you have a Reason for not playing say it in the chat :

I´m off for a while cause  I´m marying my Beloved in Hawai .

You won´t be fired at all !

So dig it Bro come and join us !

Our latest Club Updates you find in the Picture .

Yours Homer

Ashampoo_Snap_2019.05.31_17h50m45s_001_.png

Ashampoo_Snap_2019.04.28_10h41m42s_001_.png

Dear all,

I would like to invite you to my club, the "United Steel Hammers". I had bad luck at other clubs. It was hard, to be accepted in any club. And when I was allowed to join one, then there were only two players who contributed something (I were one of them). I realize, that you need the club-boost for the league, otherwise you will stuck on last places, while the other players will become stronger and stronger.

Hence, I decided to found my own club. Of course, this does not work well, if I am the only member.

Let be honest,

you can easily find clubs with more progress than the ""United Steel Hammers".  Nevertheless, I have already reached some progress by myself, so it will not start at zero, if you would join my club (until now, I already contributed 97 500 000).

image.png.deaa9f34df740fe15fe2aca2a32e288a.png

Name: United Steel Hammers
ID: 3834
Language: English (other accepted, but I will use English)
Restriction: Level 100 or better 

The main purpose of this club is a progress regarding the club-boost. Hence, I expect some weekly contribution.

100000 for level 100-199
200000 for level 200-299
300000 for level 300-399
0            for level 400 (or better, maybe possible in the future),

because if such a high ranked player will join my club, then I will be so proud, that I will pay the corresponding contribution by myself.

I will not kick you, If you do not contribute or you do not show any activity for 2 months, because you might be at holidays or something similar. However, no one needs nominal members. So, if the club does not benefits from you in any way, then I will remove you.

Looking forward to see you
KH

• Thinking 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi there !

Here is Homer again from BIKINI WARRIORS

Unfortunatly I had to fire an inactive Player .

If you are over Level 100 and an active Player you are wellcome to join us .

Club Details you´ll find further up on this page .

Our latest Status you find here .

Yours Homer

Ashampoo_Snap_2019.06.23_19h25m16s_001_.png

Ashampoo_Snap_2019.06.23_18h57m01s_003_.png

mmm ok i'm curious now.... can someone simplify me the function of the clubs? i never was interested in that cuz i never paid attention but now im curious... i need to do something for the club? what i need to do? ther is a vantage in something if im in a club? is just for chat.... (i say simplify cuz i dont speak in english exactly)

3 hours ago, Zenni said:

mmm ok i'm curious now.... can someone simplify me the function of the clubs? i never was interested in that cuz i never paid attention but now im curious... i need to do something for the club? what i need to do? ther is a vantage in something if im in a club? is just for chat.... (i say simplify cuz i dont speak in english exactly)

member of club = better stats, more income, more gain in experience, option to chat with other players (who are only in your club)

tasks: helping the club to improve, lvl1-10 with cash, 10-20 with kobans

future: maybe more features

• Darsca pinned this topic