Promote your club here!

Chthugha

11 hours ago, Jan Red Dragon said:

2 spots free in Red Dragons en Hentai Heroes (the leader understand english and spanish)

2 sitios libres en Red Dragons (el lider entiende ingles y español)

Seguimos creciendo y con tu ayuda algo mas

Could you provide me with your club information?

- Name of the club.
- Club ID
- Language spoken in the club.
- Your current number of members
- Goal of the club.
- Possible restrictions for people who want to join the club.
- Expectations of the members.

Because I see that the minimum required level of your club is 250 but there are many members below that level.
Also what measure would it take if someone does not behave correctly in the club (insults, taunts to other members, etc).

I want to join a safe club where they do not throw me out without warning. I am level 246, I speak Spanish and little English.
I am a very active player but in the forum not so much.

Edited by Youta Tada

6 minutes ago, _shal_ said:

Just curious, what happened to your own club?

The new club features combined with the fact that a club leader can't leave the club nor transfer the leadership to another member ruined it, i wanted to leave the club and the only way was to kick everyone and then disband it.

25 minutes ago, Hotless said:

The new club features combined with the fact that a club leader can't leave the club nor transfer the leadership to another member ruined it, i wanted to leave the club and the only way was to kick everyone and then disband it.

Ah, that's a shame. Seemed like a decent club with a nice mix of player levels from what I saw a little while ago while browsing the clubs list. Not a good atmosphere inside or what made you give up on it, if I may ask?

38 minutes ago, Hotless said:

The new club features combined with the fact that a club leader can't leave the club nor transfer the leadership to another member 

Noooo, I'm stuck forever.

Edited by Lhans

1 hour ago, _shal_ said:

Ah, that's a shame. Seemed like a decent club with a nice mix of player levels from what I saw a little while ago while browsing the clubs list. Not a good atmosphere inside or what made you give up on it, if I may ask?

It was a very nice club, everyone were very friendly and i really enjoyed my stay there (so trust me when i say that if the new skills haven't been implemented at all then i would never leave my club) but also everyone were very casual and no one was donating for the new skills so it would take a very long time to level them up and because i am very competitive player i wanted to join a club that has done a good progress with their skills (and help them to max them out if possible) so to give me the edge, become stronger and have a better progress.

Edited by Hotless

4 hours ago, Hotless said:

Yeah, that sucks. I cant do that to the peeps that are contributing. It should really be possible to transfer ownership. Hopefully in the next club update. Shouldt be too hard to make.

Anyway, we are slowly progressing. So as of now it is a modest club, but safe as I wont kick players that have contributed. Still looking for members. Maybe in the future we may be forced to switch to English. 

Edited by DHarry

Name: Dutch Heroes
ID: #1658
Language: Dutch, Nederlands
Current membercount: 20/22
Goal of the club: Have a place to collaboratively play the game in a Dutch speaking club. Share tips and info.
Restrictions: Being active, lvl 100 minimum
Expectations: Staying active, make some reasonable contributions to the club boosters. Be nice. I will not kick players that contribute. Your investments are safe.

@Chthugha Could you update the opening post now that more club activity and recruitment is going on?

10 hours ago, Chthugha said:

For everyone who's request I declined:

I had way too many open requests left, and I couldn't find anything with the name bars resizing every single time.
So I just declined every remaining request now.
I have 7 spots left, so if you still want to join, ask me in her again.

Don't just hit request.
First ask, and if I say you can request, then you can request.
If requested in any other way, it will be declined.

If you still have a place free I'd like to join your club, too.

@Chthugha

Thanks for the club inclusion.:$

Since all stats have already been maxed out,o.O it kind of feels weird, embarrassing and undeserved to be in such a club without making any major contributions. Although, the stats boost is definitely welcome, I am also forced to say that if ever a time arises when you would wish there was a vacancy available for a more valuable player, feel free to remove me from the club.:$

Name: Aussie Legends
ID: 3581
Server Location: hentaiheroes
Language: English
Current members: 5/20
Motivation: A community for Australians to talk about the game and whatever else, eventually we'll probably want to be kicking major ass in PvP
Requirements: Being in touch with Australian culture, being at least somewhat active in the game (higher level is appreciated but not a requirement)
Restrictions: Restricted status

Edited by The Chosen One
altering requirements

7 hours ago, Hvjkzv said:

If you still have a place free I'd like to join your club, too.

You can send a request.

17 hours ago, Stecher1337 said:

I would like to join if there is room for a rather new player (level 136, started in January). I'm more of the silent reader kind of guy, but I'm very active in-game. My in-game name is just Stecher. Thanks for considering!

Cheers!

You can send a request.

17 hours ago, blaa said:

@Chthugha found your club on nutaku - not a very active writing forum member so far, but maybe that could change ... just let me know

You can send me a request there.
On Nutaku it's called the Discordians for a reason ;)

Name: The Discordians
ID: 1675
Server Location: Nutaku
Current members: 23/25
Motivation: Sow discord :D
Requirements: Active and willing to talk on Discord
Restrictions: Being active and helping the club to become better (via contributions ;))

I am terribly sorry for these multiple messages, but I forgot to message one more person (woe me for having an awesome club)...

On 4/4/2019 at 12:16 AM, ObviouslyFake said:

Hi I was also looking for a club, but seeing that y'all have already gotten everything to at least rank 10, I won't be able to contribute to that. Hopefully you will consider me anyway.

You can send a request.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Name: Friends Of A Friend
ID: 1185
Server Location: HH
Current members: 21/21 but also monitoring a few more that appear inactive
Motivation: Be in a club to get boots
Requirements: Active and would like to help upgrade
Restrictions: Open door

Edited by yourfriend

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "ichigo hollow"

Name: Zangetsu
ID: 3543
Server Location: HH.com
Language: English and French
Current members: 18/23
Motivation: Create a teammate playing game and raise collectively the boosters
Requirements: Being active and participate to the chat. Only for level 150 or more

image.thumb.png.57fdbf4f28dba4e95c25a581d92cd72c.png

Your welcome !

Club fondator :

190425061415776679.png

Edited by dyoscure

Server: Nutaku.net
Name: Einherjar
ID: #3016
Current member count: 1/20 (brand new)
Point of the club: Gathering a large group of active, dedicated players who will contribute to and reap the benefit of the new club features to the fullest. The new club system discourages players from investing into a club unless they're absolutely sure they'll stay within that club, because if they leave they will lose all the resources they had invested. Therefore I wanted to create a club that focused around having active members, so that people could invest in the club without fear of it dying (I'm personally very active, and there's very little chance of that changing any time soon). The idea isn't so much as to create a community, but rather to allow the more hardcore players to safely take advantage of the new system knowing that they're not rowing a sinking ship.
Restrictions: Be at least level 250. Requests only.
Expectations: Playing actively and eventually contributing to the club features (once they're sure they'll stay). If a member goes dark without notice for more than two weeks, they will get kicked.
Social participation is not required, though it's obviously always welcome. Arguments and heated discussions can be had, provided they remain civil. Kicks will only occur from intentional, malicious harassment, or prolonged inactivity.

Edited by Scryehard

17 hours ago, Beishung said:

@Chthugha

I'm not an active participant in the forums, but I am an active lurker. If that's enough for you to accept me, I would like to join your club.

I'd have to be able to communicate with you, either here, in the chat in game or on the discord server I created for the club.
If you can do that, then you can send a request.

Edited by Chthugha

• Darsca pinned this topic