Promote your club here!

Chthugha

En 5/4/2019 a las 4:33, Youta Tada dijo:

Could you provide me with your club information?

- Name of the club.
- Club ID
- Language spoken in the club.
- Your current number of members
- Goal of the club.
- Possible restrictions for people who want to join the club.
- Expectations of the members.

Because I see that the minimum required level of your club is 250 but there are many members below that level.
Also what measure would it take if someone does not behave correctly in the club (insults, taunts to other members, etc).

I want to join a safe club where they do not throw me out without warning. I am level 246, I speak Spanish and little English.
I am a very active player but in the forum not so much.

Name of the club: Red Dragons
Club I.D: 1022
Language: English and Spanish (but you can speak in any language if you are understanding with them)
Current member: 28/34 ( free site)
Restriction: 290 (before there was no restriction)/we need put 300 kobans weekly
Here there were never problems of insults (but if there are offenses against another player will be taken) I know that by speaking several languages people can make mistakes talking and talking things are solved                                                                                                                                                                                       Expectations:Play and Fun

MAX UPGRADES/CLOSED

MAXIMIZADO/CERRADO

Edited by Jan Red Dragon

On 11/15/2018 at 11:42 PM, Chthugha said:

So I'll promote my new club as first:

Name: Hērōēs Prāvī Forī [EN]
ID: #1898
Language: English
Current membercount: 35/40, but the last spot is reserved for brassygirl in case she comes back... so only 4 free spots left.
Goal of the club: Get a large forum community together in one club as well.
Restrictions: Being an active forum member (it's up to me to decide if you actually are an active forum member).
Expectations: Staying active on the forum as well. Also, just be nice to eachother. I'll kick anyone who cannot behave like a normal human being.

Hey i wanna to join your guild im sort of a newbei only 108 lvl but i played only 2 months seems like im active 😃@Chthugha

Edited by ShowNoMercy

On 11/15/2018 at 12:42 PM, Chthugha said:

So I'll promote my new club as first:

Name: Hērōēs Prāvī Forī [EN]
ID: #1898
Language: English
Current membercount: 35/40, but the last spot is reserved for brassygirl in case she comes back... so only 4 free spots left.
Goal of the club: Get a large forum community together in one club as well.
Restrictions: Being an active forum member (it's up to me to decide if you actually are an active forum member).
Expectations: Staying active on the forum as well. Also, just be nice to eachother. I'll kick anyone who cannot behave like a normal human being.

@Chthugha Hey I'd like to join your club, I'm pretty low level(122) but I am active.

18 hours ago, Scryehard said:

@Chthugha
Could you please add my club to the Nutaku list on the front page?

Done, but I think you mean Nutaku.net 😛
Nutaku.com is the SFW site, and I can assure you that you won't be able to play HH there >,<

@ShowNoMercy
You can send a request.

@Taorin
At the moment I have no free spot left, as stated in the post.
I seem to have one inactive member at the moment though, but I need to give this person some extra time (might be on holiday or something).
If you are willing you can ask again in about two weeks, when I might have a spot open.
Right now you were 4 hours late... ShowNoMercy beat you to the last spot.

4 minutes ago, blaa said:

Yep, a few times. But obviously I wasnt giving you a hard time, at least you would remember my name afterwards. =D

Well, it's been a while since I've actually been trying at the contests (I keep forgetting), so I dunno. I'll keep an eye out in the future, though. Your in-game username is also "blaa"?

Hello everybody,

The International Club "Gode Save The Dick" has just been expanded and can now welcome new members. If you feel lonely, don't hesitate to push the front door. No matter what time it is, there will always be someone with you. Whether you are young or a little more experienced, shy or expensive come as you are and only one credo "be a regular player and have fun". Only one condition, you must be at least level 60. See you soon and have fun.

image.thumb.png.84a21a8239c60d7b2959b11540db1a0c.png

Edited by Pistolero

12 hours ago, Scryehard said:

Well, it's been a while since I've actually been trying at the contests (I keep forgetting), so I dunno. I'll keep an eye out in the future, though. Your in-game username is also "blaa"?

It's bla, couldnt used it here because somebody had already taken it. Well, an opponent who doesnt care is a good one, so dont bother =D

11 hours ago, blaa said:

It's bla, couldnt used it here because somebody had already taken it. Well, an opponent who doesnt care is a good one, so dont bother =D

No, no, no, no. Now I'm going to make sure I keep an eye out and snatch victory from you at every opportunity.

Though, if you were to join my club, I might see fit to show you mercy...

Edited by Scryehard

Nutaku club here, we offer a cool name and a friendly bunch of misfits (casual mainly) happy to share their (lack of) wisdom or at least ready to defend the honor of their favourite haremette in a chat brawl (lots of Gork love here apparently). As of today we are the proud owners of a cozy place with all kinds of luxuries like roof, some walls here and there..and even a bunch of boosters. So if you are someone with a fetish for good club names, an avid collector with wide pockets or a friendly Gork zealot, I'm pretty sure your place is with us. And if not join us too, you'll feel warm and fuzzy inside in no time.

- Name of the club (Nutaku):  & the Merry Perverts
- ID of the club: 1627
- Language spoken in the club: Mainly English
- Your current amount of members: 32/40
- Possible restrictions for people when wanting to join the club: 
level 300 minimum
- Expectations of the members: At full roster, like most guilds there's an inactivity check every month. Showing to Chad the joy of the Gork way (the only true way) will even get you imaginary hugs & cookies.

- Current Stats: All MAX

Edited by Graid
Again on the market baby!

Il 3/4/2019 in 02:32 , Daniele ha scritto:

It's not like i really need to join a club, but if you're looking for new members i'm not in any club at the moment.
Just know that i can help a lot with money upgrades (currently i have 600M) but i'll never ever waste my kobans to upgrade the club. Don't even try to ask, kobans are only for girls... mmmh... maybe this is not the best way to introduce myself 😅
However, i'm level 344, if you wanna check my profile my ID is 399647.
Because of the current situation, i can join only if the club owner is a trustworthy player.

Hi, my club needs new people

BungaBunga Club - ITA

id 1095

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Scryehard said:

No, no, no, no. Now I'm going to make sure I keep an eye out and snatch victory from you at every opportunity.

Though, if you were to join my club, I might see fit to show you mercy...

Tempting, but I need to decline ... let's see who has the longer breath or the better ressources and contest changing time (mine is at 5am, sucks, but yours probably as well?)

5 hours ago, blaa said:

Tempting, but I need to decline ... let's see who has the longer breath or the better ressources and contest changing time (mine is at 5am, sucks, but yours probably as well?)

Yep, 5 AM. Luckily for me, I work from home.

Just now, sanjkame said:

Hey guys, do I really need to use english to promote our club here since we are accepting only people who spoke portuguese?

I know this is the english forum, but I'm talking about an exception just for this thread

1 hour ago, sanjkame said:

Hey guys, do I really need to use english to promote our club here since we are accepting only people who spoke portuguese?

Well you're better off writing in english first to comply with it being an english forum then put its translation below it.

• Like 1

Here we are :D

- Strange is Life
- English
- 19/25 at the moment, 40 if full upgraded
- We don't wanna be #1, we wanna have fun together 
- We have now a LvL cap from 280, but here is the LvL cap from 250.  :)

- Offline for more than 2 week, dont supported club with upgrade (if dosen't full Upgraded)

Have Fun Together, in our or other Club

If you see any mistake, pls reported too me. :)

Edited by KominoStyle

On 4/9/2019 at 2:58 AM, zampa4z said:

Hi, my club needs new people

BungaBunga Club - ITA

id 1095

Sorry Silvio, i already joined a club.
By the way, at your age, you still play this kind of game? You're really obsessed with naked women, huh? 🤣

• Darsca pinned this topic