• 1 Jewelry
  • 4 Candy
  • 4 Flowers
  • 2 Single-Stat, other class
  • 2 Rainbows
  • 0 Endurance/Harmony
  • 1 Avatar
  • -7200 kobans

A bit too bottom-heavy for my tastes. So far, not worth it, and I'm technically ahead of the curve.

12 minutes ago, Nibba51 said:

Well, the event pachinko is currently gone, but the sentence that explained it indicated that using it would provide either 1 girl or 1 avatar.

So, is the sentence wrong and can a player acquire both a girl and an avatar simultaneously? Or, is the sentence correct and only one can be obtained per game?

The key word is "or" here.

For comparative purposes, see that the 10-game Epic Pachinko "guarantees 1 Girl and 9 Items".

Yeah, there's a lot of wrongly worded sentences regarding the pachinkos... or anywhere else in the game.
English is not the native language of the members of Kinkoid, so they make mistakes like this.
They also don't let people proofread their texts, which they should.

Anyway, you can get both a girl and an avatar in the same spin.
Just take a look at the pdf I included in one of my posts.
You'll see that that happened more than once.

The text should say: You can get 1 girl at most. You can get 1 avatar at most. You will receive at least 2 legendary items (gift and/or equipment).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

14 minutes ago, ZackMacKenzie said:

My results from 4 tries, in order of diminishing (IMHO) value:

• 1 Haremette!
  • 1 Single Stat, class match
  • 0 Lingerie
  • 1 Jewelry
  • 4 Candy
  • 4 Flowers
  • 2 Rainbows
  • 0 Endurance/Harmony
  • 1 Avatar
  • -7200 kobans

A bit too bottom-heavy for my tastes. So far, not worth it, and I'm technically ahead of the curve.

There are no Endurance or Harmony equipments in the event pachinko.
There are 3 pieces of rainbow equipment and 1 of each specialty (6 in total) on fixed spots.
Head, leg and pet are rainbow, chest is hardcore, tattoo is charm and weapon is know-how.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

There are 3 pieces of rainbow equipment and 1 of each specialty (6 in total) on fixed spots.
Head, leg and pet are rainbow, chest is hardcore, tattoo is charm and weapon is know-how.

With this info, I now feel that Event Pachinko is even worse than I thought!  It's really all about the girl and everything else is overpriced 'garbage'.  At least I know now, before I got multiple SS-KH on the same slot and thought I was so lucky-unlucky!  😡

Is there any chance that these rotate, either from event-to-event or within an event?

• Like 3

On 12/30/2018 at 3:24 AM, Gambit126 said:

What do you mean, "abuse/cheat the system"?  Sounds to me as if you just got lucky.

Well, luck maybe had something to do with it. But besides that, I also tried to use what we had: the 40% discount in avatars.

You see, I had some kobans saved and decided to use the discount to test the event pachinko. To do that, I bought all the avatars (about 3 millions in credits and less than 1,500 kobans) to remove one of the variables from the pachinko. Because of that, the "high chance of getting a girl or an avatar" became just a "high chance to get a girl". And that's how it went, 2 girls in just 3 tries.

Of course, without the discount, buying all the avatars will be more expensive and not so good value.

1 hour ago, Eman said:

Well, luck maybe had something to do with it. But besides that, I also tried to use what we had: the 40% discount in avatars.

You see, I had some kobans saved and decided to use the discount to test the event pachinko. To do that, I bought all the avatars (about 3 millions in credits and less than 1,500 kobans) to remove one of the variables from the pachinko. Because of that, the "high chance of getting a girl or an avatar" became just a "high chance to get a girl". And that's how it went, 2 girls in just 3 tries.

Of course, without the discount, buying all the avatars will be more expensive and not so good value.

Terrible idea to begin with.
Your girl droprate would be the same with or without the avatars.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

Hallo,

i new in this game and played this Event Pachinko 3 times today. I go in the first game a girl. A window popped up and show me some items and one Girl, but I cant find the girl in my harem, why? My level is not high, it was 18-21, im not super sure how high it was at this moment. Now my level is 22. Somebody know what is to do?

Thx for help :)

JanImGlück

I got helped, thanks 😃

Edited by JanImGlück

1 hour ago, JanImGlück said:

Hallo,

i new in this game and played this Event Pachinko 3 times today. I go in the first game a girl. A window popped up and show me some items and one Girl, but I cant find the girl in my harem, why? My level is not high, it was 18-21, im not super sure how high it was at this moment. Now my level is 22. Somebody know what is to do?

Thx for help :)

JanImGlück

I got helped, thanks 😃

Please do not ask this in multiple places. You will get an answer in due time.

• Like 1

Tried 2 spins on the previous event the worst spend 3600 kobans, i considered spending 3600 more just to hit the supposed 4x spins girl, but decided against throwing away resources. Results - all flowers except 1 rainbow legendary still better than a portrait, but feels like a huge loss. Promised myself to NOT try it EVER AGAIN.

I feel you. My results were similar most of the time. But you need to do 4 spins to stand a decent chance. Not winning a girl is bad enough but ”buying” 4 flowers for 1800 kobans hurts big. Especially with Karole dropping them on you already. 

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Chodachudi69 said:

My Pachinko icon is always showing gift icon but when I enter I find nothing. Why is that happening? I used the epic 10x roll and rerolled for a new girl. It started from then. 

Hm, check if you have room in your marketplace. Sell a few stuff? I'm thinking that you won something but there's no space so it's staying there in pachinko.

On 12/30/2018 at 7:05 AM, ZackMacKenzie said:

My results from 4 tries, in order of diminishing (IMHO) value:

• 1 Haremette!
  • 1 Single Stat, class match
  • 0 Lingerie
  • 1 Jewelry
  • 4 Candy
  • 4 Flowers
  • 2 Rainbows
  • 0 Endurance/Harmony
  • 1 Avatar
  • -7200 kobans

Heh I managed to get a Haremette on my first try too but I stopped after my 3rd one and never tried again.