Patch Notes 09/01/19 Discussion

Mika Kinkoid

2 hours ago, BananaJoy said:

i just went back to rocko. see karole just as a long term event :D

xD is true (by the way congratulations for the girls) , for me it will be a super very very very  long event unless you have a longshoot in the drop,

How many battles did you take more or less?

Edited by saberbholt

maybe all the comments here will actually affect something for once? dunno, but i also dislike the new Boss only dropping affection items. if only they would start with rare ones, then i could see a bit more benefits, but this far into the game, wasting combat energy on a boss that needs 10 wins for a levelup and even needs 900 wins to even affect its drops in some way, this really feels off. and only one rare girl with two common girls, if those were of higher quality and actually useful for battles, my opinion would have been different, but as is, the only benefit of this update i see is the lack of adding the girls to the pachinko.

• Thanks 1

I will see how it plays out. I hope that the drop rate will improve based on the boss's level for the legendary affection. I think it would be beneficial if the drop rates for epic and legendary would improve as the boss levels otherwise I just don't see it "evening out" for the loss of funds. If there was a cash option that was like 40/20/20/20 with money to affection, boost,and xp with the higher level increases the the drop rate for epic and legendary items. This wouldn't really rid the need for the market. I limit the girls that I upgrade to 5 stars when I need them or if I have nothing else to do and continue on the road to max out everything.

I play like JFK wanted to go to the moon, "just because it is there" the H scenes for the upgrades don't really drive me i just like to see the stages of girls and the progression, though I am often disappointed at the last stage and usually prefer the previous stage. And like my younger year with pokemon, I WANT TO CATCH THEM ALL. 

Always the Odd Duck, *I* never waited Epic Pachinko until getting the "free" girls. I'd get them early, great! I'm earning their money and no longer sweating their bosses to get them.

So I don't like Karole's girls not in the Epic. I don't like the gifts-only deal either.

• Like 2

To everyone bullshitting that this was a bad idea then answer if Karole would give money, how much difference would it make compared to roko?

The difference would be 2k money per battle and in exchange we get get stuff gifts which are worth of 600k per battle (at least that's how much at my lvl around 190).

Know I don't know how it feels to be 300+ lvl but I approve of this rewarding system.

1 hour ago, Lavahit said:

To everyone bullshitting that this was a bad idea then answer if Karole would give money, how much difference would it make compared to roko?

The difference would be 2k money per battle and in exchange we get get stuff gifts which are worth of 600k per battle (at least that's how much at my lvl around 190).

Know I don't know how it feels to be 300+ lvl but I approve of this rewarding system.

Wait until your great pachinko x10 spins  cost 5million, and you have to upgrade your second legendary class girl to 5stars, then tell us again how much you like the new system.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Lavahit said:

Allow me to indicate a couple of data: This Boss should start giving 22k5 to lvl 130 and increase in 0k5 every 10 levels to reach 310 where it reaches 31k5 per combat.
Well said that we have in mind that up to level 190 would be 600 fights and would have given in total = 1,425,000 giving at that point a total average of 23,750 for each of the 600 fights.

We know from what has been said by the developers that from lvl 210 they begin to give yellow objects to RNG and an average much lower than white and green.

If what you say is that you have sold what you have been given for 600k's from level 130 to 190 you have lost "only" 800k's.

If you say that every 20 battlets  you have been given 19 green chocolates and 1 green bracalet, you have won the same if you were given the money, now you do accounts again and do not trolling

Table of Boss theoric pay

130 - 22500 - Price of green Flowers 16.700 
140 - 23000
150 - 23500
160 - 24000
170 - 24500
180 - 25000 - Price of green chocolates
190 - 25500
200 - 26000
210 - 26500
220 - 27000
230 - 27500
240 - 28000
250 - 28500
260 - 29000
270 - 29500
280 - 30000
290 - 30500
300 - 31000
310 - 31500 - Price of green Brazalet (33.360)  or better ^^

Edited by saberbholt

2 hours ago, Lavahit said:

Seeing as how you are also in that world you also know how much it cost to do anything really. Progress in the story, buy equipment, upgrading girls, and just getting gear. Its not about how much the gifts for affection are worth its about the value of money and being able to progress further. World 10 required 11, 048,503 just to get through the world. So how can getting affection items and are only able to be sold for a fraction of the cost be able to help in this world. Unless this world does what no other world does and not take any money to progress then how much of the affection items will you have to sell to get the same value. How many times will you have to go back to world 10 or just keep collection of your girls income saved to just move the story line ahead. If they have the same value to you fine. But with everything you have to buy i just dont see how the value can be the same

• Like 1

I hope the drop rate of common and rare gifts drops to 0% after legendary gifts starts . Or i will definelty won't prefer to do battles with Karole until i finished all my stat maxings and upgrades of girls . which will happen in next few "months" . Well done Devs .

2 minutes ago, Salazar said:

I hope the drop rate of common and rare gifts drops to 0% after legendary gifts starts . Or i will definelty won't prefer to do battles with Karole until i finished all my stat maxings and upgrades of girls . which will happen in next few "months" . Well done Devs .

no, is not 0%, more be a 10% epic and 1% legendary aprox. and the rest common and rare 

Edited by saberbholt

18 minutes ago, JIMBO SAMA said:

it sounds a little stupid, I want to make it easy to get girls

It seems they are going to make it easier to get event girls from villains this year and you already get one free spins of epic pachinko a month but the legendary day girls are better than what you get from pachinko so better to save your kobans for them because they are 5 stars,better stats,ect than anything you can get in pachinko.

If you want easier to get kobans then rank up in leagues the koban reward goes up.