Fuck, Marry, Friendzone

Noacc

Fuck: Treasure - She's hot and she seems to be the sluttiest of them. Let's give her what she wants.

Marry: Sherly - Not sure here, but she seems to be the smartest and serious girl...

Friendzone: Mordana - Because... well... she's another monster girl! Pointy ears, tentacle hair, same complexion of a rotting corpse... Fuck her? Marry her!!? No, sorry, not my thing. But she seems to be the most cheerful and funny. To be honest, these are qualities I'm looking for in a woman, but... jeez, she's a monster girl! Please, no more of this weirdo stuff!

ID: 399647
HentaiHeroes

10 hours ago, Noacc said:

Don't forget to leave me your ID & platform in the comment

Giving the ID was necessary also in the previous puzzles? Because i didn't when i won, and i admit i didn't check if i received the kobans or not. I suppose you've found my ID by checking my email, but I ask just to be safe :)

Aokay I'll try this.

Fuck Sherly - I mean come one look at them ta tas and ass!

Marry: Kameyala - Looking her, she seems like devoted wife material - I could be wrong... dead wrong... but out well.

Friendzone: Mordana - Sorry babe your color palette doesn't get me harder than a shrivel up slug on salt.

In this world i would end up fucking all three of them. 

Marry,                    Treasure        In her game she made an amazing wife, (not to mention baby factory)

Friendzone           Sherly             She looks smart so we would have something in common other than fucking (we would still be fucking)  

Fuck                      Kameyala       Her "shy and sweet" look REALLY works for me, and after her last master she needs some satisfaction.

• Like 1

start with the fun: Fuck Lil'Red

keep Treasure as an extravagent wife (marry)

and well, friendzone (with benefits) is for Kameyala.

ID is 1375928 on nutaku,

thanks for the game,

windia

(the other ones have to multiple night stands only^^)

Marry: Sherly. Brains and boobs, Watson; brains and boobs.  (I coincidentally just binged on the entire run of Sherlock Holmes in the 22nd Century.)

Fuck:  Whomever Sherly brings home for a playmate, otherwise no one — wouldn't jeopardize the relationship with Sherly. :D

Friendzone: Mordana. I'd rather be her friend than risk being her enemy.

ID: 1457585 on HentaiHeroes

Fuck: Sherly -- Having sex with her would definitely be a great time as she loves to take it bent over a couch. Plus, I can't pass up on a chance to play with her big tits.

Marry: Treasure 😍 -- I'm mesmerised by her beauty, from her alluring long hair, her sexy stockings and her attention to keeping herself looking pretty.  Without a doubt she would be the perfect wife for me if she existed IRL and I will be forever happy going down on her pretty pussy as she loves 69 and her coquettish personality would melt my heart and keep me true to her. 💕

Friendzone: Lil' Red -- If things don't work out with Treasure, then Lil' Red would be my backup girl.  Besides, she shares her birthday with my wife Treasure so it makes it easier to remember their birthdays.

ID: 196017  on HH