Attraction feature

Ensamdivu

11 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

It'll be released on the date listed on the patch notes that describes it. Since that wasn't a patch note, we have no date. It will come at some unknown point in the future.

Lol, that was obvious, ty for showing me , I really didn't remember this was how things were done here. Tyvm . 

1 minute ago, BananaJoy said:

yes, more an announcement for a bigger change. so think this will take a while. but i like it. i dont think the drop chance in general will be changed but with every repeat of the same event u will have a better chance cause u keep ur progress :D

I hope they do it for the mission event girls, since that's sorta how they work in the end.

So I didn't get it right ,the Attraction system mean I will start to collect something to get a girl  .does that mean we will able to get any girl even pachinko limited and can get it even if the event ended or not ? ,and if we can collect them from world bosses what about the money drop of them ?

8 minutes ago, Asf said:

So I didn't get it right ,the Attraction system mean I will start to collect something to get a girl  .does that mean we will able to get any girl even pachinko limited and can get it even if the event ended or not ? ,and if we can collect them from world bosses what about the money drop of them ?

You collect fragments of a specific girl (no general fragments at this point in time) via various specific methods. You get the girl when you have enough of their fragments.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Asf said:

we have the same information like u have. so cant really aswer. about the pachinko maybe? there was some hint that there will be changes for the pachinko - but nothing certain except the clearly said things. and u keep ur progress after event finished. but cant use it on other girls. so need to wait till she has a comeback. shards from other girls wont help in the progress

• Like 1

This may be the least useful idea ever thought according to how it is implemented ...

Let me explain why:

Imagine that as they announce each fight with the boss gives a token to fill the bar or the attraction only of the girl who says Boss at that time, it seems a good idea in principle if, but if you need 1000 battles to get to the attraction of 100% in that girl would be completely useless in the vast majority of cases. What event girls have you not won before 1000 matches? Since I started ... none. If it were a total of 500 battles, it would not really have much use except those cases where they spent thousands of kobans in recharges as a safety net (I have never won a girl in combat 501 either, it is usually a lighter one before) and I doubt that they make you fill up that amount of traction in 100 combats or 200 that is usually less than the average (about 250 combats)

And in the Bosses of the world will you give an individual token to every girl in that world? And a token for every Pachinko Epico girl we do not have? That idea if it seems interesting if they have come to pose, but still does not see a big difference according to how many tokens you need.

Really what I would see much more useful is this way: You select a girl from Haren's list who does not have and you buy with the tokens that you need filling her attraction bar, but why each epic pachinko or each fight gives you a token that is not linked to any girl, as a pool of tokens as it happens with our pool of kobans, to spend on what we decide (in this case the girl we want). In another case I do not see much difference for us, but it would be aimed at players spend more kobans for recharges and so buy that girl with the tokens that are missing (indicate that each boss will give that girl alone and not be a token "wildcard")

• Haha 1

Based on the description, I am confused. Has me wondering are the awarding activities going to give a constant number of shards such that it is no longer possible to "luck up" and win a girl all at once? I agree that there's a lack of fun in pouring tons of resources into a girl and coming out with nothing, but if this also has the opposite effect of wiping out the chance of getting a girl all at once it doesn't sound too good to me. Guess I just have to wait for more info

Theoretically, the idea is good, but do not rush to rejoice ahead of time. First we have to check everything, calculate the chances and percentages, and it may happen that getting girls will become even more difficult than it was. An example of "event pachinko" still upsets me when a good idea was killed by a disgusting implementation.

• Like 3

I know that this is subject to change before implementation in the live server, so only my educated guess here.

Looking at the announcement the only almost sure thing I deduct is: when the system is implemented there will be no more drop animation anymore, when you get a girl her black profile will fill bottom to top and probably the image of the girl will be revealed then. It would be a pity because the girl drop animation is one of the visual things I like more from this game.

image.png.27021b277e673fb362c3a7712a86a615.png

Another thing is that girls will need 100 shards to be obtained, at least the common ones, perhaps different rarities have different number of shards.

image.png.e564bee1152340147eef36e0629be946.png

What follows is only speculation by me, and I can be completely wrong: About getting the shards, i think they will give them in the following points in game (at least initially):

- Boss battles. There are two options:

· one shard maximum for every battle, so you will need at least 100 battles. In this case I asume there will be a random chance to get shards, with at least 25% probability in events and 5%-10% in bosses.

· a random number of shards for every battle. 0-10 shards for example, or even 0-100 and so the superlucky one battle for a girl can be maintained in the game. In this case the probability will be a lot lower to get more than one shard.

- Epic pachinko. Also two possibilities:

· Every 1x EP spin have a chance to get a fixed amount of shards (¿5-20?) for a random girl.

· Every 1x EP spin gives always shards but a random number and for a random girl.

¿Will 10xEP change? There is a possibility.

- Event pachinko: I think it will be similar to epic pachinko but for event girls, and the equivalent cost will be higher, as it is now.

I bet for the random number of shards because in the announcement they say :  "if you have collected more than the requirements, the Attractions will be transformed automatically into Affection"

Edited by jelom
  • Like 2
  • Thinking 1

Hmm... Depends.

Personally, i'm reading it as "If you hit a boss enough times to get 50 shards, and then luck out and get the girl, the 50 shards you've previously attained turn into Affection."

While this would solve cases of an 'unluck streak' essentially having you feel you've just wasted your time on an event, i am... somewhat concerned of the game potentially going from 'paying for girls' to 'paying for shards of girls'.

But we would have to wait and see.

I have to say, if I'm honest with myself, some sense of "progress" would actually help fight some frustration even if it's not actually changing the chances.

The interesting thing about this, though is the possibility of adding new ways to get girls. There can actually be "contest girls," "arena girls" or "league girls" this way that you build up after doing well in those respective areas. Though, it can also be annoying if there'd be "sign up" girls that you only get if you sign up for things in the ads. Granted, we won't see these for a while.

If they want to get really crazy, they could have girls that give shards for another girl in addition to cash in the harem (or even girls who just give gifts with/instead of money), but that'd actually would require a bit more work than the other areas that are already set up to give items.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BananaJoy said:

yes, more an announcement for a bigger change. so think this will take a while. but i like it. i dont think the drop chance in general will be changed but with every repeat of the same event u will have a better chance cause u keep ur progress :D

If this is a "bigger" chance like event pachinko bigger chance I'll probably end up with more flowers...

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Tony V said:

I just hope 10x EP will still guarantee a girl. I'm still rather new and haven't got all pachinko-exclusive girls yet.

The 10x spin will remain the same.

The only change is the single spin, which up until now was completely random=useless. I personally would still stay away from it, unless it gives tones of shards, also rises the question -if the shards are specific per a girl, for which girl exactly will it drops shards? Each spin provides an amount for one of tbe ep girls chosen at random l, or you choose which girl yoh are aiming for and each spin provides a random amount of shards for this girl?

Mind you i wouldn't hold my breath for the new mechanic, because they mentioned each girl will retain her progress-which means legendary and epic girls will require tons shards probably impossible to get in a single event unless you cough up the tons of kobans or you luck it out, just like in the current system.

Moreover i can guess that if the chance to luck out a girl remains then the shard system would have to be balanced in such a way as to not be too generous. In short either the drop chance of the girl will be diminished or the shard system will require an unreasonable amount of fights(with the latter option being more feasable)

Corgive me for not expecting an improvement without a drawback, but from what i've seen an improvement in the game rarely comes without it pushing players towards spending more money on gambling. It will be awesome if this ends wih the ep single spin, but i think it will ha e repercutions in the event boss girls too.

• Like 1

So if there's no strings attached or our suggestions getting twisted in any way, this will be something good and similar to something I suggested for the legendary girls events.  That being said, we've only been given the base idea.  We still have yet to see what we have to do to earn these affection shards, how many drop at a time, what the odds are of getting enough shards vs. getting  a girl drop, if this will change how the current 'pity counter' drop system works (roko is still holding out on me with one girl so no big loss to me at this point on that.) etc.  Too many unknown factors, and too many times the devs have burned us.  I wanna be excited, but I know better to just be cautious of changes.

• Like 1

@jelom  your shards interpretation makes most sense to me: RNG in the number, RNG on the "left" girls. With the biggest bonus: fighting for a legendary boss girl is not waisted if you don't get her in first event appearance, so I can continue fighting in next appearance. And still having the opportunity to get a girl with the first spin. 

And I hope I get all boss girls until implementation (k, maybe not Karole's) to get shards only on event girls.

The last biggest player friendly improvement was the rarity system - rebalancing girl's values (Samane as KH was overpowered) and cutting costs in affection development (20 M for 5th star you don't even pay nowadays). 

• Thanks 1