Attraction System on test server

Lhans

Everybody's thoughts on it? I did a new lowbie account test on it just earlier. It's still RNG in the way you still need to succeed on getting an Attraction hit but the odds seems considerably better than getting a girl right away. The amount of attraction you get per hit is also random but you get a sense of progression since you could see the attraction meter per girl go up. I'd say it's definitely a move in the right direction. It would depend however on the actual odds you get once it's applied on the normal servers. I'd also like to see how it would be implemented on the event pachinko though which is not testable at the moment.

Edited by Lhans
  • Thanks 1

I don`t know what to think of it... sure it`s a move in the right direction, but I feel like they shouldn`t cut us short on money even more...

Also I think it's kind of bad that you don't have a chance to get a girl now before you reach 100 shards... don`t really like it so far.

• Like 1

Thanks for pointing it out.

Seems to explain a sideeffect: "ok" button after fight is slightly higher than "perform" button, which annoys. Have to move mouse/ finger.

@attraction shards:

had 16 fights for regular boss girl, getting 4 and 5 shards

will see - it means, even the chance to get shards is rng - on the other hand it needs to be if 100 shards is the limit. otherwise I would be through in 100 or less fights.

wasted last kobans to upgrade legendary girls, later on I might try it on normal pachinko girls.

Edited by windia

1 hour ago, Chthugha said:

There is a test server part of the forum...

We do? I see, Announcements, General Discussion, Place for suggestions and bugreport, Introduce yourself ..., Arts' spot, Translator's Spot, Off Topic. I must be missing something.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Lhans said:

We do? I see, Announcements, General Discussion, Place for suggestions and bugreport, Introduce yourself ..., Arts' spot, Translator's Spot, Off Topic. I must be missing something.

It's located outside the English section. Click either Home before the HentaiHereoes EN, or the logo at the top of the screen, and then scroll below the French section.

Is it true that you no longer have a chance of a girl dropping before you fill the attraction bar or it's just a speculation based on personal experience? If it's so, the announcement notes don't make much sense. They said that the extra attraction will be converted in affection, whenever a girl drops. This makes me think that a girl still has a chance to drop from the boss, before you fill the attraction gauge, otherwise if she drops only when you fill the attracion meter, you won't have extra attraction that can be converted into affection. 

Moreover so we don't get attraction from each fight, but rather it's just another rng dumpster? That doesn't sound like a system that would prevent people from wasting 15k kobans without getting a girl. If your luck sucks you will be able to fill in 50% of the attraction gauge and wait for a revival?That's some major bs!

Well that's depending on the drop rate of the affection, if it's higher the upper scenario is nothing but a horror fiction, but if it's too low some players may well wake up in this nightmare.

Can sb give some more clarity on the droprate of attraction (how much is the variable drop from a fight)? I doubt we will get an official kinkoid reply, but i hope at least they reveal how the system works in detail when they release it officially. :/

2 minutes ago, Cantrix said:

Can sb give some more clarity on the droprate of attraction (how much is the variable drop from a fight)? I doubt we will get an official kinkoid reply, but i hope at least they reveal how the system works in detail when they release it officially. :/

Test Server patch notes will be out later today in the test server section of the forum. We're all waiting for them before we get too concerned.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Cantrix said:

Is it true that you no longer have a chance of a girl dropping before you fill the attraction bar or it's just a speculation based on personal experience? If it's so, the announcement notes don't make much sense. They said that the extra attraction will be converted in affection, whenever a girl drops. This makes me think that a girl still has a chance to drop from the boss, before you fill the attraction gauge, otherwise if she drops only when you fill the attracion meter, you won't have extra attraction that can be converted into affection. 

Moreover so we don't get attraction from each fight, but rather it's just another rng dumpster? That doesn't sound like a system that would prevent people from wasting 15k kobans without getting a girl. If your luck sucks you will be able to fill in 50% of the attraction gauge and wait for a revival?That's some major bs!

Well that's depending on the drop rate of the affection, if it's higher the upper scenario is nothing but a horror fiction, but if it's too low some players may well wake up in this nightmare.

Can sb give some more clarity on the droprate of attraction (how much is the variable drop from a fight)? I doubt we will get an official kinkoid reply, but i hope at least they reveal how the system works in detail when they release it officially. :/

From the little testing that I did, you could get a girl with just two Attraction hits since the highest amount I've seen was 68. However I've also seen it go as low as 6 so you might possibly as well need 15+ hits depending on your luck. However as it is still in testing the max amount you get per hit may change. Oh yeah, if you have more than 1 girl available to get, the attraction hit only affects one random girl so it would also take a while to get one girl's meter to max. So if you have world girls available in addition to the event girl you might not get the event girl at end of event. So yeah, anything involving RNG sucks but this way offers apparently better odds than the old way right now. We shall see once it's fully implemented.

1 hour ago, Lhans said:

From the little testing that I did, you could get a girl with just two Attraction hits since the highest amount I've seen was 68. However I've also seen it go as low as 6 so you might possibly as well need 15+ hits depending on your luck. However as it is still in testing the max amount you get per hit may change. Oh yeah, if you have more than 1 girl available to get, the attraction hit only affects one random girl so it would also take a while to get one girl's meter to max. So if you have world girls available in addition to the event girl you might not get the event girl at end of event. So yeah, anything involving RNG sucks but this way offers apparently better odds than the old way right now. We shall see once it's fully implemented.

From test server:

You can get affection points from both event and boss girls

843679955_testserver.png.726f8b2ec1dd83234c44c10d893feb51.png

this states that the boss girls

• from Finalmecia have the same RNG like epic event girls
  • from Carole have the same RNG like legendary event girls
  • regular event girls are somewhat rar like Bremen

And Event pachinko chances are set: max 2 times rolling per girl => limiting kobans to #Girls * koban/spin * 2

Edwarda and Donation might have wrong numbers: both 7 while Sylvanus comes with 8

BEside that: nice, that REvivals get higher chances

all in all it gives me the feeling of "there is an end in boss hitting visible" - so RNG with the feeling of getting there. We just have no numbers of RNG to get any shard.

And it makes clear: not to much gifts if a girl drops at 100 shards: Carole has max 2 shards over, the earlier have RNG to give lots of gifts.

Sounds nice.

19 hours ago, Chthugha said:

There is a test server part of the forum...

the "test announcements" is a closed thread - no direct comments possible.

maybe "just as usual" or no intention to get feedback in this thread - so a new one is neccessary - and here we already have one.

i see the test server forum more as " bugs on test server here please".

Edited by windia

It is normal to discuss in this forum the new atraction system, and not only in the test server forum, because in one or two weeks (probably) will go live in the main server.

And also because we can start to think about it and even make some comparisons and relative calculations.

This system will make obsolete the thread about girl drop info.

As shards drops are also random, and number of shards too - between the limits stated in the notes - , I suggest to create a new thread with shard drop info.

And more important: will the girl drop animation change with the atraction and shards system?

Edited by jelom

3 hours ago, TheMadaFucker said:

From test server:

You can get affection points from both event and boss girls

843679955_testserver.png.726f8b2ec1dd83234c44c10d893feb51.png

this is a 10x reward, so yes - shards for regular boss girls are delivered regardless ongoing event or not - that is not new since sometimes I got regular boss girls during events.

additionally the "sharded" girls get sorted directly behind the obtained ones, my pic shows on left main server, on right test server.

It tells me "they are almost obtained"^^ .

There is also a new filter: 100 shards, 1-99 shards and 0 shards. I don't get (right now) the value of "100 shards" as "100 or more = drop" is announced.

shard_girl_pos_in_harem_compare.PNG

shard_harem_search.PNG

• Thanks 1

Time to come back to the topic

For the shard system to be neutral compared to the actual system, that is, same average number of battles to get a girl, I did a basic calculation and for bosses the shard drop rate should be around 8% (you get shards 8% of the battles). I assumed the number of shards are random between the limits of each boss, for example, we could take an average of 35 shards each drop for Dark Lord, and 15,5 for Ninja Spy. The shards stated in the notes for Edwarda and Donatien don't fit well with this and give me a 15% and 12,5%.

Doing the same for normal events the rate should be 14%, for revival events 8%, for legendary events 10%, and for epic events 16%

Take this numbers as just an aproximation. I still have to check my formulas again, so I could be completely wrong.

I will only say this. As long as it's discussing, this is probably the better place.
When you want to give the devs feedback about the system, because you tested it, then you should definitely create a new thread in the appropriate section.
They WON'T read it in here.
That much has been made clear on the discord server, where we have a test server channel which is ignored with respect to bug reports about the test server.

1 hour ago, windia said:

There is also a new filter: 100 shards, 1-99 shards and 0 shards. I don't get (right now) the value of "100 shards" as "100 or more = drop" is announced.

The filters are for as far as i can tell ;- !00shards = girls already in harem, 1-99 shards = girls with shards collected, 0 shards = girls without shards and still unobtained (girls you dont have)

On 2/1/2019 at 3:58 PM, Lhans said:

i am not certain myself if normal boss girl would reduce drop chance of event girls (cause she blocks a spot with her shards). but if this is the case then ppl who got all boss girl from an event boss have clearly an advantage. anybody knows if this is the case or not?