Patch Notes Discussion 12/02/19

Noacc

10 minutes ago, Kosmine Varna said:

Okay, unseduced girl acquisition with those attraction points = I can go to list of any girl that's not in my harem and pick her and start seducing or?...

No it just means boss battles have a chance to drop part of them. At this point there's still no other method than the usual battling of bosses, but now you can see a progress meter towards getting them.

• Like 1

So there's no chance of building up attraction for Pachinko-exclusive girls. You just get  1 girl (=100 points) in each x10 spin, just as before. We'll see the odds of villains giving these points mentioned (cause I assume they aren't giving them in each fight) but all in all it seems like a good thing... if 'instant drop' chances are not affected, that's it.

Edited by pozi
grammar

1 hour ago, Kosmine Varna said:

still don't get it - if I missed some past event girl - can i retrieve her by those attraction points, or she gone forever my baby? ;[

If I understand correctly, I think it depends on the girl and the event. If she's once again attached to a boss during an event, then I assume the Attraction system is in effect. But if she's only returned to the Pachinko, I assume that's the system in effect - no Attraction necessary. I think.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kosmine Varna said:

still don't get it - if I missed some past event girl - can i retrieve her by those attraction points, or she gone forever my baby? ;[

Atraction system begins now so when the girl comes up again in a revival event you'll start building her attraction from zero. All those fights you fought (and kobans you spent) trying to seduce her didn't impress her at all ;) 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Kosmine Varna said:

You can get them when their revival event comes up a year after the original event. That itself isn't new, but should you miss them in the future, your progress will be saved and you should have an easier time of completing them during the revival.

1 hour ago, ScrubNoob said:

You can get them when their revival event comes up a year after the original event. That itself isn't new, but should you miss them in the future, your progress will be saved and you should have an easier time of completing them during the revival.

Oh, I really hope that's accurate. That would save me some headaches.

for those who do not understand this yet  , how much players got screwed by kink let me point out some things on how they made most of us not getting money and girls unless you pay big time.

- GIRLS
shards introduction will prevent the most of us from ever getting a girl for free ever again , so in order to prevent the so called excessive spending on a single girl  for the unlucky cases where you did not get a girl, they made you pay in theory less for a single girl  but in turn forced you to pay from now on, on  every single event. So instead of paying 10k for a girl when or if  you get rely unlucky, now you pay maybe 2-3k every event to get the girls. since most of the events are so so short and the drop rate is so so low

-MONEY
shard introduction which is again based on f...kin stupid RNG system, will force you to stay during all the duration of the event on those low lvl crap bosses for collecting shards , unable to drop a girl anymore in 1 fight ,YES i know they said it can be done, but they have lowered that chance to a point where it will be a miracle to do it. So most of the players will see their daily money income drop immensely also since there are practically no free days anymore , we jump from event to event , so you stay there for shards everyday, unless you pay!!!

I know the company needs to make money, the problem is how you want to do it , you should make ppl want to give that money willingly and freely because they enjoy the product how greedy you want to become  in making money and not offering anything in return , only frustrations and empty words.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, spheedy said:

for those who do not understand this yet  , how much players got screwed by kink let me point out some things on how they made most of us not getting money and girls unless you pay big time.

- GIRLS
shards introduction will prevent the most of us from ever getting a girl for free ever again , so in order to prevent the so called excessive spending on a single girl  for the unlucky cases where you did not get a girl, they made you pay in theory less for a single girl  but in turn forced you to pay from now on, on  every single event. So instead of paying 10k for a girl when or if  you get rely unlucky, now you pay maybe 2-3k every event to get the girls. since most of the events are so so short and the drop rate is so so low

-MONEY
shard introduction which is again based on f...kin stupid RNG system, will force you to stay during all the duration of the event on those low lvl crap bosses for collecting shards , unable to drop a girl anymore in 1 fight ,YES i know they said it can be done, but they have lowered that chance to a point where it will be a miracle to do it. So most of the players will see their daily money income drop immensely also since there are practically no free days anymore , we jump from event to event , so you stay there for shards everyday, unless you pay!!!

I know the company needs to make money, the problem is how you want to do it , you should make ppl want to give that money willingly and freely because they enjoy the product how greedy you want to become  in making money and not offering anything in return , only frustrations and empty words.

I know some other games that dwindled to the oblivion soon after such key-greed ingredient was introduced... ;/ 

So sad, too bad...

• Like 1

A large number of people had been able to obtain a girl for free during the shortened event duration on the test server, and were making good progress on the 2nd girl. Kinkoid said their numbers would have over 50% of players getting BOTH girls with free combativity points. You're definitely overexaggering that situation there spheedy

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

One important question (IMHO) had not been answered, so I'll basically assume the answer is no. The question is: will the past tries (spent combativity during events) be taken into account? Or the still unobtained girls will all start at 0% affection (and obviously I assume a yes on this last one)?

Plus, I would like to have some clarifications: when one obtains some affection fighting a villain where he has not even obtained a single girl, will the affection go towards a single girl or may be divided between two or three girls? And, in case the former is correct, will any subsequent affection be granted to the same girl (simulating that one is trying to seduce that girl) or it may be assigned to a different girl? Furthermore, if the latter in the previous question is correct, when a player finally obtain a girl, will the other girls affection (on the same villain) be reset to 0%?

And finally, in the patch notes is stated:

• Classic Event will give between 1 and 6 Attraction for girl
  • Revival Event will give between 1 and 12 Attraction for girl
  • Legendary Event will give between 1 and 3 Attraction for girl
  • Epic Event will give between 1 and 5 Attraction for girl

What about a Legendary Revival? Does this mean that there will be no more Legendary Revivals? Or, if we should expect another such event in the future, which affection range should we expect on affection drops? 1 to 3, 1 to 12, or something different?

20 minutes ago, spheedy said:

- GIRLS
shards introduction will prevent the most of us from ever getting a girl for free ever again

The patch notes say you still have the option of getting a girl in one fight. And as some people had already commented, if you're fairly lucky you still won't have any problems with getting a new girl for free with the new system. While it would cut down on the very lucky people, it would also cut down on the very unlucky ones as well.

20 minutes ago, spheedy said:

-MONEY

What makes this different from before? Heck, sometimes it takes me near the end of the long events to get the girl with the old system. At least with the new system, I could see progress. I also don't get the obsession of some people of their need to get the girl right there and then in events. If you miss a girl, fine. Accept it and move on. That's what revival events are for or the epic pachinko if they are epic girls. If you think about it, unless you were here from the start, you've already have missed girls. As for money income, it depends on what you're using money for. If you keep burning it in great pachinko, well that's not really good value for your money. Girl upgrades ... well epic/legendary girls are like a money drain that way but just settle for 2 stars. Upgrading them to the max mean you get your money back in 3+ years - not worth it IMO.  

Edited by Lhans
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Observer_X said:

One important question (IMHO) had not been answered, so I'll basically assume the answer is no. The question is: will the past tries (spent combativity during events) be taken into account? Or the still unobtained girls will all start at 0% affection (and obviously I assume a yes on this last one)?

Plus, I would like to have some clarifications: when one obtains some affection fighting a villain where he has not even obtained a single girl, will the affection go towards a single girl or may be divided between two or three girls? And, in case the former is correct, will any subsequent affection be granted to the same girl (simulating that one is trying to seduce that girl) or it may be assigned to a different girl? Furthermore, if the latter in the previous question is correct, when a player finally obtain a girl, will the other girls affection (on the same villain) be reset to 0%?

And finally, in the patch notes is stated:

• Classic Event will give between 1 and 6 Attraction for girl
  • Revival Event will give between 1 and 12 Attraction for girl
  • Legendary Event will give between 1 and 3 Attraction for girl
  • Epic Event will give between 1 and 5 Attraction for girl

What about a Legendary Revival? Does this mean that there will be no more Legendary Revivals? Or, if we should expect another such event in the future, which affection range should we expect on affection drops? 1 to 3, 1 to 12, or something different?

I'm sure it was noted somewhere on test server that - not like introduction of boss specific counters - there is no transformation into shards. So starting on 0 shards. 

Reason might be: you need to RNG which of your boss battles delivered which RNG amount of shards... not easy, never fair. 

The shards gained go to a specifc girl that is also shown with the shard reward. look here for a 10x spin: https://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/8512-attraction-system-on-test-server/&do=findComment&comment=119919

On test server I had only single girls left, but they spoke about it in relation to event pachinko girls, As they changed it to "get 100 shards = a full event pachinko girl" (was initially 50), they avoided following statement made: They said, the system is totally unaware of your speciality and the girls you already have, so it is impossible to deliver it to the same girl all time - that is my conclusion why they give 100 shards for event pachinko.

that implies: no reset to 0 % as each girl collects individually.

I assume: legendary revival is the same - because the duration is the same. Or it was forgotton. while classic revivals are much shorter.

Edited by windia

my feedback:

I don't understand why there is a hop in the drop of shards after it plunged from gruntt:

• Dark Lord will give between 1 and 69 Attraction for his girls (outside of event girls)
  • Ninja Spy will give between 1 and 30 Attraction for his girls (outside of event girls)
  • Gruntt will give between 1 and 16 Attraction for his girls (outside of event girls)
  • Edwarda will give between 1 and 7 Attraction for her girls (outside of event girls)
  • Donatien will give between 1 and 7 Attraction for his girls (outside of event girls)
  • Sylvanus will give between 1 and 8 Attraction for his girls (outside of event girls)
  • Bremen will give between 1 and 7 Attraction for his girls (outside of event girls)
  • Finalmecia will give between 1 and 5 Attraction for her girls (outside of event girls)
  • Roko SenseĂŻ  will give between 1 and 4 Attraction for his girls (outside of event girls)
  • Karole  will give between 1 and 3 Attraction for her girls (outside of event girls)

i would expect either 7 on Silvanus or sth like 10-8-7-6 for Edwarda-Donatian-Sylvanus-Bremen to get in line. (was no answer to this on test forum as well)

it is great to get removed all boss girls from EP. 

The story line evolves quite quick and almost "in time" with my progression :)

Edited by windia

2 minutes ago, windia said:

Looking for clarification:

does that just save highest league ever? what if I downgrade?

How many of all 9 leagues will be visible?

If I remember right from the screenshot, it was like an icon for each league you managed to join. Shows your best place in it and how many times you achieved it. Not sure if it would show the leagues you already left behind once it starts recording history.

Edited by Lhans

2 minutes ago, Lhans said:

If I remember right from the screenshot, it was like an icon for each league you managed to join. Shows your best place in it and how many times you achieved it.

i remember my screenshot you already commented (https://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/8624-new-feature-league-history-three-highest-leagues/) and it tells me: only three leagues would fit, otherwise a scrollbar is needed. or it expands like club chat.