Patch Notes Discussion 12/02/19

Noacc

• You have a chance to obtain 100 Attraction points in one fight

Read correctly: player have all chances make 1000 fights and don't obtain 100 Attraction points.

Nothing not changed... Lucky players will get girl at 20-100 fights. Unlucky players will make 100500 fights without shards.

Edit: no... some changed... broked "memory" in harem and from now every time opening harem - scrolloing to Bunny.

Edited by Салерион

wow this seems worse then before... now you grind even longer for a few shards and i bet the chance to get the 100 instant is lower then before to "compensate" the new chances, however i could be wrong just seems to me like a typical cashgrab move disguised as a benevolent act :/

• Like 1

So what changed with the attraction-points update? The answer is: nothing, if you have collected all the villain's girls.

I thought they will make this system for all the girls. Now that would be fun. But unfortunately I am really disappointed.

Developers wanted to make the gaming experience better but they made it even worse. Shame.

Edited by Fruity91
  • Like 2

had no chance to get val mala for 13 days spending every combat point and even after the patch i took me another 170 fights. 169 to get 67 crystals and the last one for +100crystals instant unlock. so atleast over 600 fights just for val mala. after that i took me 257 to unlock val shao. so 13 days worth of combat points + 21 refills (2898 kobans with current discount) for 1 uncommon and 1 rare girl. can't wait for legendaries and expecting them to still have legendary items beside the chance to get crystals.

Edited by StormAnimal

1 minute ago, Gambit126 said:

Why was the harem turned upside down?  The grade list used to be from 5* to 0* descending and now it is ascending.

Seriously. Who asked for this? It was the best sorting method and now it's all screwed up.

And when are filters going to be made permanent already? It's completely ridiculous that it can remember how to sort but not what to filter.

1 hour ago, Tony V said:

Ok, the description of Epic Pachinko x10 now only says it guarantees 4 legendary items. Does that mean it no longer guarantees a girl?! O.o

I have the same question. Does Epic Pachinko x10 no longer guarantees a girl? And how exactly attraction works with Pachinko now?

On the live server I was working exclusively on dropping Val Mala. 11 days and nada, she's yet to drop. Then the Shards System kicks in and I've gotten 4 shards on her. 

What this tells me is that I'm NOT going to get even ONE girl for this 12 day event.

ALL the WORK spent on her and on the LAST DAY of the event my progress has been RESET TO ZERO.

2 hours ago, Tony V said:

Ok, the description of Epic Pachinko x10 now only says it guarantees 4 legendary items. Does that mean it no longer guarantees a girl?! O.o

I have the same question, has anyone checked it? And why no one mentioned it before? 
I have 72K kobans, if I knew I would spend everything before the updater for 10 EP - now he feels cheated.

2 hours ago, Fruity91 said:

So what changed with the attraction-points update? The answer is: nothing, if you have collected all the villain's girls.

I thought they will make this system for all the girls. Now that would be fun. But unfortunately I am really disappointed.

Developers wanted to make the gaming experience better but they made it even worse. Shame.

Ditto to you - exactly how I feel - if past events' girls would become available by allocating ALL shards you get, NOT pinning them to a specific girl, but allowing you to allocate to one you'd missed to retrieve - THAT would be super awesome, now - not so much... ;/ 👎

• Like 1

I noticed the patch went live when I got 3 points from Karole to Willow. I don't know why they went for her since I haven't selected a girl and she's the Omega one, but ok. I guess. My only problem is that now, when I collect all the money from the Harem and go back to the home screen, it says that there's still 254 credits to collect. I've checked it and it's the money Willow at 0 stars give, so... yeah, something's not right.

The fact that everytime we open the Harem screen it goes to the top one with Bunny isn't a problem with me, it reminds me of hoe the old Harem worked. That said, if you decided to make changes to the Harem, you could have added the option to permanently save our choices, like hiding the girls we haven't recruited as many asked when the new Harem was introduced last year.

Other than that, it's now that I notice the game running smoothly, even if the optimizations were done in previous patches.

2 minutes ago, Eman said:

I noticed the patch went live when I got 3 points from Karole to Willow. I don't know why they went for her since I haven't selected a girl and she's the Omega one, but ok. I guess.

You don't actually have any choice in the shards system. You just get those shards via battling

2 hours ago, Masters said:

On the live server I was working exclusively on dropping Val Mala. 11 days and nada, she's yet to drop. Then the Shards System kicks in and I've gotten 4 shards on her. 

What this tells me is that I'm NOT going to get even ONE girl for this 12 day event.

ALL the WORK spent on her and on the LAST DAY of the event my progress has been RESET TO ZERO.

How is it "reset to zero", if

You have a chance to obtain 100 Attraction points in one fight

with the new system?

@Fruity91 Could you elaborate on the "worse" part? The way I see it, "If you still have boss girls to collect - the new system is better, and if you dont - it's the same as before". Are event girl attraction-point rolls going to interfere with normal girls' or something? How is the worse scenario - "nothing changed" - "worse gaming experience"?

Edited by Ucchan

the crumbled harem sorting come toghether with the fact that always Bunny (first obtained girl) is selected - not last selected girls.

while I don't like the "last girl selected" feature that much, I got somewhat used to it and find some benefits.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

You don't actually have any choice in the shards system. You just get those shards via battling

I see. I thought that we could choice the girl we wanted to give the shards to, but I guess I got it wrong.

That also solves a question I had but forgot to put in my post, and it was that if, during an event, I could fight the higher level boss with a girl while choosing to give the shards to the girl of the lower level boss, to avoid getting stuck at Dark Lord for a whole event.

Anyway, thanks for answering.