the new attraction system is a joke change my mind

Likah

Already we can say that for the legendary days the new system is much preferable to what it was. What would get a girl with a guarantee should be enough 4-5 thousand Kobans plus free attempts in 4 days. It is quite acceptable, as it seems to me. (And on the first day of this event there is a discount on replenishment and you can save a good amount, the main thing to remember is that it will not be tomorrow)

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

Yup, the shard drop rate almost feels too good to be true for this legendary event 🤔

And it seems to me that the odds have not changed. I judge by the fact that if I add up my spent Kobans for the 5 previous legendary days and divide, respectively, into five, I get about 4,500 for the event, which on average coincides with the amount needed to get a girl on these legendary days. Another thing is that I had to spend for the event as well as more than 9 thousand Kobans, so nothing at all, since the simplest mathematical law of random numbers worked, saying that the smaller the chance, the greater the amplitude of the spread between getting the desired result.

• Like 1

To the complainers: I lost over 15 000 Koban in the old system trying to get the twins.

How do you feel about that? If you can't understand how this feels, then I wish you will spend 15 000 on a girl as well, then you can taste how "kind" the old system was.

This new system is a godsend.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Fiel said:

To the complainers: I lost over 15 000 Koban in the old system trying to get the twins.

How do you feel about that? If you can't understand how this feels, then I wish you will spend 15 000 on a girl as well, then you can taste how "kind" the old system was.

This new system is a godsend.

Now only if they could do something similar for the event pachinko.

• Like 1

The new system works well, probably too well to believe. It took me only 533 fights to accumulate the needed shards. Though if there wasn't a discount on combativity, i'd have kosted 6k kobans not 4 which still is a quite  reasonable price. I'd be happy with anything below 10k kobans. After all it takes 47days of saving up from monthly card and daily missions.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jelom said:

@Lemus You forget the law of large numbers and the central limit theorem :D so with the new system it is more probable that your final result is closer to the 4500 kobans (undiscounted) because the amplitude or variance will be smaller.

As the probability theory says, the chance to meet a dinosaur, going out into the street is usually fifty to fifty because there are only two possibilities here - you either meet it or you don’t meet it and it’s boring and of little interest. But meeting a mathematician colleague on an adult games forum is an example of incredible luck and a mathematically impossible set of circumstances that miraculously could have happened. Finally, there is someone to discuss such exciting questions as the theory of limits in non-Euclidean probability, the theorem of large Gaussian non-linearity numbers, or the influence of the number of breast size of female students on their assessments during the exams. I look forward to it.

1 hour ago, Cantrix said:

Though if there wasn't a discount on combativity, i'd have kosted 6k kobans not 4 which still is a quite  reasonable price.

Just subtract 200 free fights that will accumulate in 4 days and you will get the desired 4k kobans.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Lemus said:

As the probability theory says, the chance to meet a dinosaur, going out into the street is usually fifty to fifty because there are only two possibilities here - you either meet it or you don’t meet it and it’s boring and of little interest. But meeting a mathematician colleague on an adult games forum is an example of incredible luck and a mathematically impossible set of circumstances that miraculously could have happened. Finally, there is someone to discuss such exciting questions as the theory of limits in non-Euclidean probability, the theorem of large Gaussian non-linearity numbers, or the influence of the number of breast size of female students on their assessments during the exams. I look forward to it.

Just subtract 200 free fights that will accumulate in 4 days and you will get the desired 4k kobans.

You're not alone dude, although I was dealing with pseudodifferential operators rather than probability

Fabienne achieved!   By the numbers...

• 493 battles
  • 102 shards
  • 25 20-fight chunks
  • chunks with no shards: 0  <---- This is the biggest surprise for me.
  • best chunks: 6 hits giving 16 shards (closing 13 fights!) OR  6 hits giving 11 shards
  • longest dry spell: 29
  • worst run: 1 shard from 45 fights
  • number of back-to-back hits: 5 (best pair, 6 shards)
  • longest hit streak: 3 (only 4 shards)
  • best run: 9 shards from 4 fights OR  13 shards from 9 fights
  • kobans spent: ~3,300
  • Leg'y affection items given BEFORE this weekend: 0
  • Leg'y affection items given past 2 days: 15!!! (incl. 3 lingerie)  <---- not complaining, but did the drop rate for this change, or did my luck go from jet black to bright white?

For comparison's sake, I ended last months Epic Days with 719 consecutive misses (150+150+150+269) spending 6,600 kobans.

Also compare and contrast the only other Legendary Days I've seen, for Taria the Champion... Hit on the 3rd try, my best result by light years.

• Like 1

Yeah I don't really see any difference between randomly getting a girl and randomly getting shards for a girl. Except with the shards it appears to be a certainty that I'll have to buy recharges in order to get enough shards.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, czaz said:

Yeah I don't really see any difference between randomly getting a girl and randomly getting shards for a girl. Except with the shards it appears to be a certainty that I'll have to buy recharges in order to get enough shards.

The chances of randomly getting a girl is lower thus you can't just spread out your points in a pool of say 5 girls and hope to get lucky. With the new system, you're better off sticking to one girl to get the shards off her and when the event comes near the end, refill until you finish her off. 

7 hours ago, Lemus said:

And it seems to me that the odds have not changed. I judge by the fact that if I add up my spent Kobans for the 5 previous legendary days and divide, respectively, into five, I get about 4,500 for the event, which on average coincides with the amount needed to get a girl on these legendary days. Another thing is that I had to spend for the event as well as more than 9 thousand Kobans, so nothing at all, since the simplest mathematical law of random numbers worked, saying that the smaller the chance, the greater the amplitude of the spread between getting the desired result.

I think you were slightly below average with that.
Anyway, I've just got a feeling that the shards are dropping too easily for a legendary days event, as if they forgot to switch the drop mode of the shards to this event.
If this is the intended drop rate of shards in legendary days events, then I'm looking forward to the revival of Taria, so I can finally leave that ~12k kobans and no Taria behind me.

34 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

I think you were slightly below average with that.
Anyway, I've just got a feeling that the shards are dropping too easily for a legendary days event, as if they forgot to switch the drop mode of the shards to this event.
If this is the intended drop rate of shards in legendary days events, then I'm looking forward to the revival of Taria, so I can finally leave that ~12k kobans and no Taria behind me.

Don't give them ideas.  Seroiusly though they did say they wanted to get away from the very unlucky players, while also getting rid of the lucky.  I've only seen 2 reports of players getting the new girl for free, so looks like mission accomplished, for better or worse.

It's stupid in the pachinko ... i tried to get a girl in the cup. luv. events 

i spent more than 10k kobans and all i got :

-useless equipments 

-No avatar

-no girls

-50% of one girl

just wasting kobans .... it's a lot 1800 each  time

at least should get a good equipment  

• Sad 1

I've also had a more positive experience with legendary days this time around. Even without the 35% discount I think I still would have saved on a few kobans.  I hope this experience is just as good in epic days. Thanks for the update Kinkoid team. 

I'm still hestitant to play in event panchinko because there is no fail safe which leaves it a big gamble. I've heard of it to often where someone would spend 10k+ kobans and not get anything for it so I'm going to steer clear for now.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, mhd001144 said:

It's stupid in the pachinko ... i tried to get a girl in the cup. luv. events 

i spent more than 10k kobans and all i got :

-useless equipments 

-No avatar

-no girls

-50% of one girl

just wasting kobans .... it's a lot 1800 each  time

at least should get a good equipment  

Ofcourse it is a loss, you don't have a guaranteed girl only a 25%chance it will drop so don't waste kobans on this and this really isn't the place to talk about this...

Edited by Cantrix

11 hours ago, czaz said:

Legendary girl was never a thing you could surely obtain via free combativity- and worst part, if you were stuck in a negative rng loop you could have spend 12-15k kobans without getting a girl. The drop rates were always low, the difference now is that not only you can obtain the girl in one fight like before, but you receive progress for your previously "wasted tries" so you can't spend 15k kobans without getting it in the end. It's a much better  than the previous roulette= You sound like you haven't participated in the previous legendary days and are talking based on hearsay.

• Like 1

Well, I think that the players have been cheated well, from being a free2play to a win2play.

What was requested was a safety net maintaining the drop rate and that was as easy to implement as every 7 bouts give 1 shard if you do not win the girl, and when you had 100 they give it to you, but keeping the same girl drop rate in the fallen, that assured you that nobody would do more than 700 combats and the winners, what is a safety net. Now what we have is even more difference between free players and paid players for the benefit of the company.

And thats the reason i release the game, good luck to all people and have a good game.