new atraction sistem in battle

canita

the new system works in journey to obtain the girl dropped by bosses, but no for event, the journey girls always be there for you to try to obtain them, the girls in event just stay till the event ends and the attraction points to gain are just a few in battle and in some occasions there's no point win in battle, it's very frustrating trying to obtain a girl from the event, the random drop sistem from the girls in bosses battle was more effective in event, i spend 4000 gold trying to obtain the girl  fighting versus Edwarda, and i was saving that gold from day to day gaming in the quest for the 150 gold of reward  obtained for the completion of all the task, i want recommend to the programers  review this system, otherwise make the attraction points less random to appear in little quantity and at last gain 1 or 2 points for every set of 10 fights

• Like 4
  • Thinking 2

yes is fucking horrible, before you had the chance to obtain a girl in less time, sometimes in the first shoot and now the new sistem crash all the opportunities, he worst thing it's that... the programmes don't care about our opinion, they are more concerned in gain more money forcing you to expend real money buying cobans, and they left the players interest aside, that's disappointing and fucking disgusting.

On 2/26/2019 at 1:17 AM, Kinkoid said:

For which event girls and how many kobans ?

for the previous legendary event i spent around 2k kobans and didnt get the girl. before that for 1 event i spent around 5k kobans and didnt get any girl. this is ridiculous.

On 3/2/2019 at 8:42 PM, MonkeyDLuffy said:

for the previous legendary event i spent around 2k kobans and didnt get the girl. before that for 1 event i spent around 5k kobans and didnt get any girl. this is ridiculous.

That's not a lot in my opinion, It cost me over 12,000 Kobans to get "Levitya" and over 18,000 Kobans to get "Taria the Champion". This new system seems to give the girls a LOT easier and,  in my opinion, is MUCH better. From what I saw across the forums most players only had to spend a few thousand Kobans to get the legendary girls in the latest event, not many stories of 10k+ kobans as what is normal for legendary girls.

I love the new system and feel that it "pays out" more than the old one(and as such makes me 'pay out' for Monthly Cards :P ), as you now you also see your progression and feel like you are working towards a girl rather than potentially going a full event sometimes without even getting a hint of success.

Overall, this is a better system. We might have a lower chance of instantly getting the girl(don't know if the rate for that was changed or not). But the system does retain your progress, so if they do another legendary day event where they have past legendary girls available, you will be able to pick up from where you left off and try to finish getting all the points you need instead of spending another 5k koban just to get nothing.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, MonkeyDLuffy said:

Agree with the part that you can pick up where you left off, but the chance to get a girl instantly has dropped. I'm not even sure if anyone has got a girl instantly. It might as well be 0.

Someone obviously hasn't been looking, like at all. Discord and forum have had multiple pictures of people getting a full drop in each of the four events run on the new attraction system.

19 hours ago, John 1039 said:

And some even getting two full drops in the same event.

Heh, the thing is if you were used to 100% girl drops and you're not getting them after shard system was implemented, you don't really care if others are getting them or not. What matters is you aren't!

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 3/8/2019 at 8:34 PM, GeorgeMTO said:

Someone obviously hasn't been looking, like at all. Discord and forum have had multiple pictures of people getting a full drop in each of the four events run on the new attraction system.

Well Its been more than 2 months and haveny got a full drop yet... so not sure who is getting those. 

57 minutes ago, MonkeyDLuffy said:

Well Its been more than 2 months and haveny got a full drop yet... so not sure who is getting those. 

I've gotten four 100 shard drops since the attraction system started (2 event girls and 2 common girls). It's definitely possible, but like all RNG, you can get really unlucky and never see it.

10 minutes ago, YummyTiger said:

I've gotten four 100 shard drops since the attraction system started (2 event girls and 2 common girls). It's definitely possible, but like all RNG, you can get really unlucky and never see it.

Yeah.. stupid system lol

• 2 weeks later...

I already stop playing this game before because of drop rates. And I`m just about stop playing again. The new drop rate system sucks! I`ll give some sugestions: Why don`t you give bonus in drop rate for Silver Month Card (2x affinity) and Gold Month Card (4x affinity)? This will incentive players to sign in monthely cards! You also can make the drop rates higher! Its very desapointing work all the events and get no girls! After all, isnt that the game about? Make your harem bigger?

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

its funny im looking through a lot of forms regarding koben and drop rate and the only ones defending the current shit are the advanced members who are either employed by the devs or have more money then brains if you dont think 18,000(120 US$) koben is a lot for what amounts to a hentai pic then your either being paid or brain dead  everyone should beable to unlock the event girl regardless of how much they dump in to the game ya that ones that pay more should get them quicker but you should be getting atleast 1 aff every 5 round 

Edited by DUBURA
typo

6 hours ago, DUBURA said:

its funny im looking through a lot of forms regarding koben and drop rate and the only ones defending the current shit are the advanced members who are either employed by the devs or have more money then brains if you dont think 18,000(120 US$) koben is a lot for what amounts to a hentai pic then your either being paid or brain dead  everyone should beable to unlock the event girl regardless of how much they dump in to the game ya that ones that pay more should get them quicker but you should be getting atleast 1 aff every 5 round 

THAT was in the previous system 😑 and ONLY for the legendary girls did that happen. That won't happen again, because of the new system.

30 minutes ago, DUBURA said:

really because i have seen post otherwise and i hate to break it to you the system never changed its just now we can see the aff going up

You clearly don't have any idea what you're talking about, in this thread or anywhere else. Please stop polluting the forum with your idiocy.

Edited by _shal_

On 2/26/2019 at 2:35 AM, John 1039 said:

Regardless of whether you believe them or not, according to Kinkoid the average number to fights before a drop has actually decreased. Also, entire 100 attraction shards in one win is still possible, although probably the chances of it have been reduced.

yea it's possible but one in a million chance, now in that moment I trying to beat silvanus for the last girl he drops, I tried the ten times option battle, approx 15 or 20  times and the attraction obtained it's a joke, 1 to 4 in some of the try, its clear the intention of the game programmers make you expend real money buying kobans but, and it's clear the position of advance members and admins defending the game mechanics