How did you all do in Epic Days 5?

Since I am not aware anybody has created a topic in this event I thought I would - rather late in the day!

This was heading for a non-event for me until I took stock of my best accounts and decided to do refills in three of them.  It took me three refills to get Berry and four and five to get Addy.  That's not a bad investment really when the benchmark for me would be 5,400 kobans for EP, with the likelihood that I'd get Barell or Princess Tiana, or some other also-ran.

Given that both girls are legendary, their stats are disappointing - on the face of it, no better than, say, Agatha who is epic.  Fortunately I have plenty of kobans left as a base for a rebuild and Be my Copilot is the perfect up-coming revival for me since I have both girls in every account - a chance to start rebuilding my koban count and cash.  However, I do want to get Plavala if I can in at least one account.

I focused only on Addy because I really like her design. 79 shards dropped for free during the 4 days and at the end of the event, I used 4 refills to get 21 last shards. I'm not sure whether I take part in "Be their copilot" event but definitely, it is time to save up some kobans for a new June event (you never know how awesome might the new girls be!).

Event went great because I planned ahead and saved Kobans specifically to maximise how many girls I get instead of wasting them in the Event Pachinko.

2 hours ago, Hotless said:

I bought both new girls from an empty epic pachinko so that's 10.800 kobans for two girls for me but why the event is called EPIC days when the new girls are legendary is beyond me.

Because it's focused on girls from the Epic Pachinko. The rarity is irrelevant.

4 hours ago, Hotless said:

I bought both new girls from an empty epic pachinko so that's 10.800 kobans for two girls for me but why the event is called EPIC days when the new girls are legendary is beyond me.

I got Fukai from EP and she's legendary too, as are a lot of others like Katsumi and Aylie.  It seems HH are putting a lot of these in EP now so Epic Days is still an appropriate name if the girls are available from this source.

5 hours ago, Harem Krishna said:

No refill, no girl,

🤩 Perfect phrase!! (and it even reminds me of No game, no life)

I think I will take that as the motto in my family crest (if I ever have one).

How would that be said in latin? Repleo nullus, nulla puella  👨‍🎓... A pity it doesn't rhyme, in english sounds better.

With 10 hours to go all I had managed was 39 on Ninja Agate. The next 16 battles gave me 16 shards. 2 hours to go. Okay, I will try a few refills. 1300 kobans later she dropped (plus the first of Karole's regular girls) so the event went from dismal to merely poor.

1 hour ago, jelom said:

🤩 Perfect phrase!! (and it even reminds me of No game, no life)

I think I will take that as the motto in my family crest (if I ever have one).

How would that be said in latin? Repleo nullus, nulla puella  👨‍🎓... A pity it doesn't rhyme, in english sounds better.

Actually, it just meant, that I did no refills and got no girls (which is not always the case). But yeah, it could be a nice slogan, you can even sing it to the tune of 'no woman, no cry' :)

Edited by Harem Krishna
typo
  • Haha 1

18090 kobs for 6 girls (+74 shards for free BP)

By the way, in the old system, the drop would be two, and then three times cheaper. Apparently, the developers compensate for the free kobons that are now distributed in the tower.

Edited by Lemus

I decided to fight Karole as I was close to get her third and final girl, and it worked because I got Willow. Now I'll be able to move to Jackson.

Besides that, I managed to collect 58 shards for Ninja Agate in free battles, and then... well, let's just say that I came to the conclusion that since the change to the shards system, the only option to succeed in getting a girl during these events is through the use of kobans, so I decided to go the extra mile in this one, get the girl and forget about Epic Events from now on.

It took me 9 full refills and 8 battles from the tenth one to get her and 3 flowers.

5 girls, except Berry, since I have not yet reached the world 12, I spent almost 16k kobans.
I suffered more for getting Rose and Ninja Agate, since I still have the 3 girls of roko and the 3 girls of karole (it was frustrating when more drops of affection fell for ordinary girls than for epics).

Edited by Youta Tada

Paying 3300 kobens on Berry with free 150 fights.Very bad.Then I got Ninja Agate with 100 shards.She is my 150th harem.So I paid about 4.6k kobens in total.

(Last time I want to get 2nd girl but gave to give up for saving kobens.)

Screenshot_2019-05-23-17-56-38.png

Edited by yoyowhan