Champions

jaysen

Here's a potentially silly question... 🤔

Is there any profile information on the Bosses Girls available and if so where...? I didnt find anything in the Patch Notes and the Harem Heroes Wiki (https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Harem) didn't have anything new either. 🙁

4 hours ago, Zteev said:

I'm looking for some thoughts on this. Do we think it's worth it to spend Kobans to remove the wait time?

I am thinking about it. I have max tickets, and actually used energy to enter the last fight, since I also had max energy, and am stuck with no more quests to do. It would allow me to use up some of the tickets, but at a cost of Kobans, which are a very valuable resource.

No. In my opinion Kobans should only be used to get things you wouldn't otherwise get. That means pachinko girls, or event girls you're about to miss out on as an event ends (since waiting a year is hardly a reasonable expectation for most people, and revivals have to be reworked soon anyway). Since there's no need to finish these champions anytime soon, it's a waste. Same as buying energy refills to catch up on story ect.

2 hours ago, DUBURA said:

is this a permanent thing in game our a timed event

Permanent. 

• Like 1

On 6/27/2019 at 6:59 AM, [CNO] BananaJoy said:

that what i did today already

champions challange.PNG

how can you unlock many stages in same time? I think it just clear step by step

edit Oh I get it you clear that stage 8 rounds am I right.

Edited by miliallia

hace 30 minutos, ChyldeRoland dijo:

All of mine are locked except the first one - How did people unlock multiple ones?  Was is by spending kobans or am I missing something.  (And, yes I am too lazy to find and read the patch notes.)

Once you beat the 5 phases of one boss, you unlock the next one. And yes, Bananajoy spent a lot of kobans to rush the bosses

On 6/27/2019 at 9:45 PM, Zteev said:

I'm looking for some thoughts on this. Do we think it's worth it to spend Kobans to remove the wait time?

I am thinking about it. I have max tickets, and actually used energy to enter the last fight, since I also had max energy, and am stuck with no more quests to do. It would allow me to use up some of the tickets, but at a cost of Kobans, which are a very valuable resource.

Maybe you expect this from me, but my answer is no. Especially with the initial cost (432 kobans to skip the entire day, practically absurd IMHO) it would be a real waste of money. If you take into account that battling one time a day (and winning the battle) in about two weeks you will be near to unlock the third champion, meaning that you will be able to use at least three tickets every day. If you're able to continue to win, you may reach the point where you will be able to use at least six tickets per day (being there six champions, at least for now). When sooner or later you will start to lose battles, the problem will become little by little the opposite: at one point, your accumulated tickets will quickly disappear, and the three bonus daily tickets plus the ones you gather from arena daily quest, daily missions and/or villains battles won't be enough to avoid to end the day with 0 tickets (unless for some reason one decides to save tickets)

24 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

Maybe you expect this from me, but my answer is no. Especially with the initial cost (432 kobans to skip the entire day, practically absurd IMHO) it would be a real waste of money. If you take into account that battling one time a day (and winning the battle) in about two weeks you will be near to unlock the third champion, meaning that you will be able to use at least three tickets every day.

It only takes four days to go from one champion to the next if you can clear a stage each day, so eight days to reach the third.

Edited by _shal_

It sounds like it would pay me to max out all the harem girls' XP, even if they're not in my class.  Would this be the case?  Would it improve the performances of my girls if I did that?  If maxing out my girls' XP then this might take me some time for the accounts where I'm at XP 300+!

I'm new to this aspect of the game,  I like it, but it is already apparent to me that, if I'm to advance beyond Stage 1, I will need to dramatically up my girls' XP - ALL of them, not just my orgy team for the arena.  In only one account would I be able to do this reasonably quickly - Peregrine Took, where I have maxed out the affection of every girl in my harem so I can devote my attention to buying them books.  For the rest I still have a couple of 5 star legendaries to upgrade.

So I'd better get cracking hadn't I!  So far so good for completing the final leg of Stage 1 as, against all the odds, I've still managed to impress the pants off Romero, even though Jennie has never been put up against him.  However, I just know that it's going to get harder, a lot harder, as I advance so I may have to take a break to concentrate on upping the XP of those girls other than those on my orgy team.  I don't expect ever to reach Stage 5 the way things look.

Just one point... George MTO said that leveling girls improves their stats for all forms of performance.  Does this also apply to my harem where a short notice once appeared in the harem display window (at the bottom I think) telling me that every time I increase the XP of my girls this increases endurance and ego proportionately?  As it no longer appears I had assumed this is now no longer applicable.  Did this apply to all classes of girls?  Can someone put me out of my misery.  Thanks.

Finally, if I had to fuck this many girls in succession as depicted in the Champions I'd end up like the poor hero when he was expected to cum all over every one of those Igor...Jeeves...Alfreds in Invaded Kingdom.  There wasn't much left of him at the end of that session and the same would apply to me, but after only the first girl.  Lol.

The Champions coming out makes me feel like less of a crazy person for feeling the need to constantly try raising the minimum level of all my girls. I currently only need to level the last 20 until all 165 girls are level 250+ 

3 minutes ago, Arvelak said:

The Champions coming out makes me feel like less of a crazy person for feeling the need to constantly try raising the minimum level of all my girls. I currently only need to level the last 20 until all 165 girls are level 250+ 

Jeez I'd better get a move on then!  I've made some great progress on Peregrine Took already and maxed out 20 girls.  Only another 138 girls to go to get to get them from lvl 1 to lvl 314.  Eezy peezy!  Suddenly Jackson's Crew doesn't look so bad and I should make an effort to max them out to have a stab at getting epic or legendary books.  However, only in Peregrine Took do I have Willow and I want to prise the rest of Karole's girls from her once and for all.  To say shard drops from her are at a snail's pace would be a gross understatement.  Oh what to do!?  This game is full of the kinds of choices and forks in the road that does my head in!  This is one aspect of the game where having more girls is a decided DISadvantage, but you have 165 girls, seven more than I have.  But I guess in Champions you can redraft the team that appear.  Oh well, I'll have to be supremely patient, not my greatest attribute!

Okay, you have the prophecy skills of Nostradamus, but well done.  They say the difference between genius and craziness is the thickness of one of Nostradamus' parchments!  Einstein wore shoes but no socks.  I guess we all have our little quirks and foibles.

2 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Just one point... George MTO said that leveling girls improves their stats for all forms of performance.  Does this also apply to my harem where a short notice once appeared in the harem display window (at the bottom I think) telling me that every time I increase the XP of my girls this increases endurance and ego proportionately?  As it no longer appears I had assumed this is now no longer applicable.  Did this apply to all classes of girls?  Can someone put me out of my misery.  Thanks. 

You receive extra endurance depending on your total harem level, i.e. based on the sum of all levels of all your girls. The exact equation is: Extra endurance = 50 x square root of harem level. You can see your current harem level and your current extra endurance in the title line of your harem. Given the nature of the square root function, you will have the biggest impact from the first increases in the harem level. Going from level zero to level 50 gives you an additional extra endurance of about 353 points. Going from level 27,000 to level 27,050 gives you an additional extra endurance of about 8 points.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, casey said:

When you guys are referring to leveling girls do you mean affection stars or experience level or both

When I say levels I only mean exp. Stars do increase their stats, but I assume everyone raises those if they can afford to do so.

2 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

When I say levels I only mean exp. Stars do increase their stats, but I assume everyone raises those if they can afford to do so.

Well i guess i'm going to have trouble in "Champions" i have a 168 girl harem all maxed out affection star wise but i only max out the

experience level of my battle team, i have at least 60-70 girls at level 1 experience

• Sad 2

You don't have to improve the experience of ALL you girls, you can leave 20-25% of them unleveled, with the draft you can change them and pin the five best changing the rest. You don't even have to max their exp for all of them, for the same reason. You can leave many of them some levels below maximum.