Champions

jaysen

35 minutes ago, WumboCombo said:

Gone through morning wood house several times now and each time I've been rewarded with the background.

There are 3 backgrounds apparently. Was confused about this at first as well, since it wasn't very clear from the patch notes.

Got the first champion girl at the third stage.

Tickets are being used up fast. So I think my strategy now would be saving them for the higher champions until I get the girl (frankly don't give a hoot about the other cosmetic rewards). So I'm stopping the use of tickets on the first champion.

Hoping to get reasonably lucky and not have to go through the same champion 8 times before getting the girls.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Observer_X said:

There is an old saying among programmers that comes to my mind. It says: "A computer does not do what you want him to do, it does what you tell it to do"

The old "Garbage in = Garbage out" theory. Couldn't agree more. LOL! 😁

Its seems like after each total win (when the number on the left goes up) the boss is gonna be harder.
At first i beat the 3rd boss 2/3th form with one try, now i'm just over the 1/3 mark with the first level of the first boss (with 3 in the circle) after one fight. Yesterday i beat his last form at first try.
This big difficulty jump was intended? I reread the patchnote but didnt found anything regarding this.

I am getting spanked by Visor.

I am 338 lvl with good girls and decent gear. We are both KH. I dealt with Ryu in 4 or 5.

On my 1st whack at at Visor I notice all of his positions are the same. Great, I think, easy to draft, no thinking. Then I notice his girl's fav. Yup. Same position. I only managed to get 6 girls with that position in 14 drafts. Thats OK. I am only making it to girl 6 anyway. I am taking double damage EVERY turn!

This guy is going to take 13 or more tickets.

Has anybody tried bailing on a champ? After the first battle where I learn his position sequence I had accumulated < 10% impression. After 1 day that would drop to zero. Has anybody tried this? Does the position sequence get re-rolled?

On 7/13/2019 at 11:20 AM, yoyowhan said:

If I equip 4 epic Cordyceps,can I get better damage to the champion?

i tried your theory and it didn't help............ i think it's because it's the girls that are being matched up not you the protagonist so your strength does not matter 

• Thinking 1

As it seems it was deemed useful by someone, but, after a bit of thinking, was not posted in the most appropriate thread (this one), considering that it seems the relative patch notes are not read by quite a number of people, and that will probably disappear before this from the first page of the announcements section, I will repost here my little "copy and paste art opera", should someone else find it useful:

blob.png.54d2e6d820284f666b5bb23e77453a00.png

Obviously it is not necessary to put again a reaction if one already did it elsewhere... and my thanks for the unexpected appreciation goes again to those people.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

9 hours ago, snowman22 said:

I am getting spanked by Visor.

I am 338 lvl with good girls and decent gear. We are both KH. I dealt with Ryu in 4 or 5.

On my 1st whack at at Visor I notice all of his positions are the same. Great, I think, easy to draft, no thinking. Then I notice his girl's fav. Yup. Same position. I only managed to get 6 girls with that position in 14 drafts. Thats OK. I am only making it to girl 6 anyway. I am taking double damage EVERY turn!

This guy is going to take 13 or more tickets.

Has anybody tried bailing on a champ? After the first battle where I learn his position sequence I had accumulated < 10% impression. After 1 day that would drop to zero. Has anybody tried this? Does the position sequence get re-rolled?

That sucks that you hit his girls position for all the positions, it increases the difficulty a lot. I got through Visor's first level using a lot of tickets, and am now down in the teens for tickets. I'm trying to spread the timers out so I can more effectively use energy.

I don't know if anyone else has done this, but I've started making a list of Champions style moves so when selecting girls for the first bout I can have the correct ones.  Don't know if it is random for each player, but it is different for each level.  Hopefully someone can check these and see if they match up to their experiences.  I wish I'd started the list from the start, but oh well...  Hopefully others can add to it if this turns out to be static.

Morning Wood House 3-2

1. Bridge

2. Suspended Congress

3. Suspended Congress

4. Bridge

5. Indian Headstand

6. Bridge

7. Suspended Congress

8. Suspended Congress

9. Bridge

10. Indian Headstand

Pride Mansion 2-2

1. Doggy Style

2. Doggy Style

3. Dolphin

4. Sodomy

5. Doggy Style

6. Doggy Style

7. Doggy Style

8. Dolphin

9. Sodomy

10. Doggy Style

Beyond Garden 1-3

1. 69

2. Jack Hammer

3. 69

4. Nose Dive

5. 69

6. 69

7. Jack Hammer

8. 69

9. Nose Dive

10. 69

Beyond Garden 1-4

1. 69

2. Jack Hammer

3. Column

4. Nose Dive

5. Column

6. 69

7. Jack Hammer

8. Column

9. Nose Dive 

10. Column

Elites University 0-3

1. Jack Hammer

2. Column

3. 69

4. Jack Hammer

5. Nose Dive

6. Jack Hammer

7. Column

8. 69

9. Jack Hammer

10. Nose Dive

50 minutes ago, EFon said:

I don't know if anyone else has done this, but I've started making a list of Champions style moves so when selecting girls for the first bout I can have the correct ones.  Don't know if it is random for each player, but it is different for each level.  Hopefully someone can check these and see if they match up to their experiences.  I wish I'd started the list from the start, but oh well...  Hopefully others can add to it if this turns out to be static.

Morning Wood House 3-2

1. Bridge

2. Suspended Congress

3. Suspended Congress

4. Bridge

5. Indian Headstand

6. Bridge

7. Suspended Congress

8. Suspended Congress

9. Bridge

10. Indian Headstand

Pride Mansion 2-2

1. Doggy Style

2. Doggy Style

3. Dolphin

4. Sodomy

5. Doggy Style

6. Doggy Style

7. Doggy Style

8. Dolphin

9. Sodomy

10. Doggy Style

Beyond Garden 1-3

1. 69

2. Jack Hammer

3. 69

4. Nose Dive

5. 69

6. 69

7. Jack Hammer

8. 69

9. Nose Dive

10. 69

Beyond Garden 1-4

1. 69

2. Jack Hammer

3. Column

4. Nose Dive

5. Column

6. 69

7. Jack Hammer

8. Column

9. Nose Dive 

10. Column

Elites University 0-3

1. Jack Hammer

2. Column

3. 69

4. Jack Hammer

5. Nose Dive

6. Jack Hammer

7. Column

8. 69

9. Jack Hammer

10. Nose Dive

Nice, but it is different for everyone every time. 😂

6 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Nice, but it is different for everyone every time. 😂

Ok, wasn't sure.  Hadn't seen if that was the case or not yet.  Too bad, a list would make it much easier to prepare, or at least a way to see what moves the game would use in the planning screen.

3 hours ago, WumboCombo said:

Beyond Garden and Elite University is such a grind to get through, can't imagine what the last two champions are going to be like.

I got lucky on elite university and won the girl at the first attempt. The morning wood one though I still don't have her at the 5th. 😅 But no rush for that one, it doesn't cost tickets like the uni does.