Champions

jaysen

1 hour ago, Karyia said:

Either I'm also unlucky or yes, that seems to be the case. But I think that was just a sort of "re-balance", in order to spread the "goods" (we can't get everything at once, can we?)

Yeah... Although it was already tough before because all of my so far girls drops occurred after 6th round the earliest 😅

• Like 1

Fighting Visor for the 5th time through.  Getting about 250k 'impression' against him, which makes getting to 13M a long, frustrating slog.  I thought by the time I was 360th level I'd have a decent chance, but I guess now.  And to make it even less fun, he's recovering 1.3M every day...so I have to fight 6 times just to stay even.  It's like having a loan with 100% interest every day.   Assuming I can can actually make it to the end, I'm likely to give up on Champions.  Just not much fun at this point.

6 hours ago, MisterCat said:

Fighting Visor for the 5th time through.  Getting about 250k 'impression' against him, which makes getting to 13M a long, frustrating slog.  I thought by the time I was 360th level I'd have a decent chance, but I guess now.  And to make it even less fun, he's recovering 1.3M every day...so I have to fight 6 times just to stay even.  It's like having a loan with 100% interest every day.   Assuming I can can actually make it to the end, I'm likely to give up on Champions.  Just not much fun at this point.

There seems something being wrong, which means, you should/could do a lot better; I got any on the seventh try, when I still was around 350 and I am absolutley sure I made around 800k-1M per level (I am still doing on 8.5. around 300-600k (unboosted, with 3 charms girls in the fighting order, but lvl 374) - are your stats upgraded, do you use boosters, are your girls upgraded, ...? Sure, on x.5 it could be that you have 5 charm girls, that would maybe a reason to lower the impression you gain a lot

On 3/15/2020 at 6:02 AM, MisterCat said:

just don't fight until you get enough tickets to finish him at one go ~ about 50 tickets.

At this point, you cannot break even every day, as you are not guaranteed to get more than 5 tickets a day. So the free 3 tickets a day won't cut it. You will likely spend way more time on him, if you choose to fight him every day and let the decay happen.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Finally finished, ok I didn't try to close it quickly but it still took me a lifetime...

Maybe I had got the first girl one or two laps before, but the rest is like the screenshot, huge bad luck with the champions number 2-3-4, lucky enough with the last 2.

Now at least I'm safe from possible new variations of our devs friends 😅

Champions.jpg

• Like 6

Forgot to report my last double round with the champions, that were quite hard to prepare due to my playing problems on Chrome (anyone wishing more details on this has to refer on the bug reporting section). Anyway, this time I cleared phases 3 and 4 of stages 8-7-6-5-4-3 (from Romero to Alban), and had quite good results. With my recent upgrade for all the work I needed only a little more than 70 tickets, and of the 10 equipment obtained, 3 replaced my permanent rainbow equipment, and other 2 were used for my "put aside" equipment (with one substitution in the harmony set and one add to the know how set). Obviously the remaining pieces and the old ones made a good dough by reselling. IMHO, as I said, a quite good result.

8 hours ago, Falco82 said:

huge bad luck with the champions number 2-3-4, lucky enough with the last 2

Actually, that's "average luck with champions 2-3-4, pretty lucky on champ 1, and INSANELY lucky on champions 5 and 6". GG anyway.

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 ore fa, Тёмный Властелин ha scritto:

@Falco82, may I ask you a couple of questions? How long did it take you to get all the 6 girls? What level were you, when you began doing it and what level are you now?

Wow, I have to operate the time machine...

For how long did it take me, it's easy, since when the champions were inserted, therefore June last year, about 10 months.

For the level it's more difficult but the screenshots of the event of that period come to my rescue, so when I welcomed the gorgeous and underrated Neandertal Gork (art power!) in the harem so about level 229 at that time and 347 now.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/25/2020 at 9:11 AM, Zamio said:

1916319835_ScreenShot2020-01-25at9_27_54PM.thumb.png.34a7c315a12a940cb3563de25c16d1b5.png

Done as well - 3/3/8/6/6/1

I think I am lucky with Alban, because that alone probably saved me a lot of tickets and many weeks of grinding for them. Overall not too many bad position matches with Visor as well.

It was actually Matsuda who gave me the most trouble, repeatedly having 2-3 nosedives in the rotation and it took all of 8 tries to clear (compounding the fact that I was at a much lower level when I started on him). First two are very easy, and Ryu is a joke compared to Matsuda, Visor or Alban (which again exemplifies the problem of class balance in this game)

I chose to fight them, only when I had enough tickets to finish them in one day (that meant forgoing the 3 daily tickets multiple times). I think with the later stages, the daily decay easily eats up 3 tickets' worth of damage, so I didn't bother always keeping track of staying below 10. We really need a ticket counter on the boss we are fighting or something at the top of the screen - makes no sense we have to check on the other champs to see the number of tickets left.

The positives I like

• The Cash and items - for a low-mid level players, these come in very handy. Before their introduction I use to really struggle with cash. They became a good source of income that permitted me to upgrade my harem more, and sometimes I could even have upgrades, so I stopped using Great Pachinko. Not a fan of the reduction from 2 to 1 items though.
  • The girls themselves - I think they are all well drawn, and of course they are the best Alphas out there for each class.

Negatives

• The countdown and waiting time was really annoying, especially when a long fight required 25+ tickets
  • The imbalance between the classes as said earlier, Murane being so easy to get compared to Any or Shtupra or even Albane if you are unlucky.
  • The zero defence bug (not-a-bug), which effectively nullifies Charm girls crit - I know it also nullifies Alban's crit, but that's only one Champion out of 6.... the zero defence can screw you over on all the bosses (my worst was a 3-Charm position including one nosedive on stage 6-5 of Matsuda)

Now that it's over for the girls, I'll probably farm them for cash and some upgrades. I suppose now I can take full advantage of the 3 free tickets, I don't care about the decay anymore and not in a hurry to get the other special items.

edit: as GeorgeMTO pointed out, zero defence affects 2 out of the 6 bosses' crit abilities - Alban and Matsuda

Wow! You got Shtupra on the first stage.

• 2 months later...

Finished the 7th run through on Alban, still no girl. All that is left is Orbs and the girl now.

I've had bad luck with the Champions so far: Visor dropped the girl on run 8, and Alban can do it no sooner than 8.

• Sad 3

9 hours ago, Zteev said:

Finished the 7th run through on Alban, still no girl. All that is left is Orbs and the girl now.

I've had bad luck with the Champions so far: Visor dropped the girl on run 8, and Alban can do it no sooner than 8.

You had bad luck on the two toughest champions, that's for sure. Would need to know at which stage you got the other 4 girls to assess whether you had bad luck overall, though.

As for Alban, the risk of him giving you orbs instead of the girl now that you've cleared all the cosmetic stuff is like 0.01%

I got my last champions girl shortly before the end of the first event this month. I was way too lazy to get Albans girl.

I needed 8/6/5/3/8/8... very unlucky. But now that I finished I fight the low champs for money and orbs sometimes and all if theres a PoA.

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

You had bad luck on the two toughest champions, that's for sure. Would need to know at which stage you got the other 4 girls to assess whether you had bad luck overall, though.

As for Alban, the risk of him giving you orbs instead of the girl now that you've cleared all the cosmetic stuff is like 0.01%

In Champion order, I got the girls on something like try: 6-4-4-5-8-not yet.

Certainly not lucky overall, with nothing below a 4. One of those numbers might be too high by one, as I haven't replayed Champions much except for the Paths, and having the last 2 Champions to finish for the first path made it easy to go through tickets. I'm confident of the last 4 Champions, just really not sure if the first Champion was stage 5 or 6, as I'm in run 9 there.

Edited by Zteev
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...