3rd Kinkversary HH - Discussion

John 1039

2 hours ago, szilar said:

So the Anniversary Event is just for new Players. Long Time Players that already obtained the Non-Pachinko Girls have a Cash Event thus. Such a shame.

Ironic, considering that new players have little to zero reason to even give a damn about "anniversary" of a game they started playing some time ago.

• Like 7

39 minutes ago, Mattie said:

I'm not having any girls even at the boss fights. The graphics show they're supposed to be there, but they aren't listed in the potential prizes and can't be won. Is anyone else having this problem? 

This might be a stupid answer, but have you checked your harem?  Usually when girls don't show up in the potential prizes, it's because you already have them.  Happened to me with one of Karole's girls -- I don't even know how or when I got her!

il y a 39 minutes, Barf a dit :

Ironic, considering that new players have little to zero reason to even give a damn about "anniversary" of a game they started playing some time ago.

Not even that. They don't have access to most bosses to try to get the girls.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Darkiller66 said:

Wow a survey that will give FUCKING 100 KOBANS FOR FUCKING 50 RANDOM RESPONDENTS? Best anniversary ever, congrats on Kinkold for this marvelous event.

At least the survey gave me a chance to yell at them.  The multiple choice answers are such garbage and I didn't want to pick any of them really.  Had so select what I could 'agree with the most' before getting the the essay I wrote them.  And I bet they won't even read it because reading legit complains is hard, looking at data from a poor poll is easy.

@DHarry (Sorry would have quoted you, but typed this up before reading everything so I'll just do it this way instead so I don't double post)

The problem with putting all 3 of the first legendary girls in the area, is again, shards getting spread out too much over three girls and you don't get anything as a result.

See the shard system is what really fucked this event up.  I said it would be impossible to do the birthday event like last year with the shard system, because shards would get spread too thin over 8 or so girls on each boss if they did it like that, unless they dramatically altered the amount of shards that dropped (like higher than a revival event).  You can see players that have said how long it takes to get girls in the latest two worlds.  They get all the girls around the same time if they steady farm, but it still take 3 times as long.  Now apply that problem to a time limited event.  Devs shot themselves in the foot with this new system, and rather than trying to even apply a quick fix to it for the anniversary event, they said 'screw it, everything in pachinco besides one girl on each boss and one girl in area'  Which I'm sure they picked at random.

Edited by trunks2585
  • Like 2

yeah, most people that make surveys only evaluate the multiple choice questions, since that is pure statistics. they will still leave some textfields to make it look like they care about feedback but heck, they have it on here already, if they did care, they would have responded by now.

• Like 1

Da fuck was that survey? Sometimes I have the impression that the developers are either making fun of us or they have no fucking idea what's going on...

On a more positive note I got this:

image.thumb.png.bda1052a834c97c74f9978fec6aa9eb1.pngI

That's it for me, I'm done with this event. I spent my kobans (~8000) on getting Norou and Levitya.

Not a bad deal I guess...

Edited by linkdream

With all the hype they kept talking about the anniversary I was actually ready to donate and get the 3 year bundle thing for $20. Only to find out I have nothing to do. I already have all the girls. Which is pretty much everyone else's problem. And the bundle has no kobons to use for the event pachinko. So guess I won't be buying anything after all... Complete waste of an event.

• Like 2

If you played over a year you probably have the girls.

If you played less then a year you probably aren't far enough to fight some of the villains that hold them.

If you can fight them it's a legendary drop rate? 

Besides the cool idea of adding a girl to the arena (which I hope they do more often in the future) this anniversary event looks like a total disaster!

At least we got epic days to look forward to.

Edited by Kx1
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, trunks2585 said:

The problem with putting all 3 of the first legendary girls in the area, is again, shards getting spread out too much over three girls and you don't get anything as a result.

See the shard system is what really...

I really don't think the shards system is to blame here. As mentioned previously, even with the shards system two drops could've been included per boss, or even the case that the one that was included wasn't among those that almost all regular players already have. This would have been somewhat acceptable for a lot of the player base.:|

Regarding the parallel to the previous Anniversary event, if the devs really wanted to, a similar experience could have been created with the shards system as well.

For a boss having multiple potential drops, a programmatic condition could have been set which checked whether any of the potential drops' shards are > 0. When that condition was met (i.e. when the first shard dropped) a programmatic lock could then have been set on shards for all other drops. In this way, shards for other drops would've been entirely restricted until the first drop's 100 shards were completed.¬¬

As far as I know, coding-wise, this wouldn't have been too difficult - I mean, if the devs really wanted to implement the system.^_^Though, I have to admit that, not knowing exactly how the system is presently implemented, it is difficult to accurately guess how easy or difficult the task would've actually been.

Regarding Norou in the Arena, from the first set of Legendary drops, if there is one specific drop, year-old Know-How players were likely to already have, it would've been Norou, therefore this definitely was quite demeaning and frustrating for KW players. It gets even worse, when one considers the fact that this new Arena feature is probably the only good and exciting thing, this event.:/ The devs could have simply chosen some random (non-"Epic days!") Pachinko drop, which most players are unlikely to already have had.:|

Edited by John 1039
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, trunks2585 said:

At least the survey gave me a chance to yell at them.  The multiple choice answers are such garbage and I didn't want to pick any of them really.  Had so select what I could 'agree with the most' before getting the the essay I wrote them.  And I bet they won't even read it because reading legit complains is hard, looking at data from a poor poll is easy.

@DHarry (Sorry would have quoted you, but typed this up before reading everything so I'll just do it this way instead so I don't double post)

See the shard system is what really fucked this event up.  I said it would be impossible to do the birthday event like last year with the shard system, because shards would get spread too thin over 8 or so girls on each boss if they did it like that, unless they dramatically altered the amount of shards that dropped (like higher than a revival event).  You can see players that have said how long it takes to get girls in the latest two worlds.  They get all the girls around the same time if they steady farm, but it still take 3 times as long.  Now apply that problem to a time limited event.  Devs shot themselves in the foot with this new system, and rather than trying to even apply a quick fix to it for the anniversary event, they said 'screw it, everything in pachinco besides one girl on each boss and one girl in area'  Which I'm sure they picked at random.

but that's considering you are lacking more than 1 girl. And they could make it so u get shards for only 1 girl until u get her to 100 once her first shadlrd drops

I spend 800-1000 kobans on arena (dont have much more) and win Norou. (Want use equiped enhancers).

-------

I have fabienne too, then im going to have a good fight team for be a free player.

I have two 3 star legendaire of same type/kind (Know to do) and one more of other type.

Edited by MaxPower15

29 minutes ago, John 1039 said:

It gets even worse, when one considers the fact that this new Arena feature is probably the only good and exciting thing, this event.:/

And I'm not even sure about that. I imagine it's hard to balance arena drops. Norou appears to be extremely easy to obtain for people who routinely engage in arena. However, they're a small fraction of playerbase. It's not easy to make such a girl available at reasonable cost for an average player while making sure that she's not a freebie for nerds like me, who rarely miss their free refreshes.

Edited by Sefiroth

The event is OK:

I´ve spent about 18.000 kobans in the event pachinko and obtained 5 new girls, which is about  3.600 kobans/girl. It´s better than great pachinko.

However, compared to last year aniversary, this event is quite poor. Even if we compare this anniversary event with regular epic days, epic days are much better. 

• Thinking 1

A better way would have been to win a collection of generic shards that you could choose to spend for every 100 that you collect on a girl, rather than somehow locking a player into starting on one girl at random.

But again, this is assuming 1, the coding for the shard system isn't so screwy that it could quickly be tweaked just for this event so one way or another players only work through one girl at a time, and 2.  that the devs would care enough to do that.

Frankly, if devs really wanted to get money out of this anniversary, they should've put 2-3 random epic girls per boss. That way players could've got multiple girls, but most of all devs would've got huge amount of money from people doing refills. 

Then again, maybe devs were actually wise with this type of event. I'm sure there are plenty of fools that are ready to buy kobans to get those pachinko girls. That's 40€ per pachinko try and they only need few fools to do that to make serious profit here. So, yeah, devs will probably win here, no matter how disappointed were are here at the forum. 

• Like 1

On 7/19/2019 at 5:40 PM, Chthugha said:

I'd say the Levitya event is the one with the most backlash. I don't think this will surpass that 😂

Well, it's the first day of the event and we are already at 6 pages of complaints... maybe it will not surpass that, but for sure we are on a good way...

4 hours ago, Darkiller66 said:

Wow a survey that will give FUCKING 100 KOBANS FOR FUCKING 50 RANDOM RESPONDENTS? Best anniversary ever, congrats on Kinkold for this marvelous event.

And, regarding the survey, I will not take part. In the past, when I had the occasion (except the last one with with missed up possible answers) I was happy to say mine, but this time I did not like the fact that it is mandatory to enter your email, canceling the possibility of saying one's own anonymously. I would have quietly given up the chance to win 100 miserable kobans in exchange for anonymity. Moreover, in my opinion, for this reason the results, whatever they may be, will again have to be considered distorted compared to the true reality of the facts.

Edited by Observer_X
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Observer_X said:

Well, it's the first day of the event and we are already at 6 pages of complaints... maybe it will not surpass that, but for sure we are on a good way...

Nah, people are much less angry this time. So, we won't get even close to Levitya reaction. 

• Like 1

For me, i have two accounts and on both all 11 boss girls and norou too.
While of the extra pachinko girls, i am missing about 20 each.
So guess, i just had very bad luck with the selections of girls for bosses.
Still, like too many revival events before, it sucks to me... it's "put all your kobans into pachinko and otherwise do exactly the same things you would do on eventless days."
They could have at least increased champion ticket drop rate or something.

• Like 1