Mythic Pachinko (test)

dekachinpo

What's your experience with it? I wanted to test the 1-time spin. Did thirty of those, didn't get a girl. I'm about to digress but I then tried the Epic Pachinko on the test server, too, and did 6 single spins, got three girls. I got excited and tried my luck on the regular server, doing the same thing. End result: 8,000 kobans gone, no girl. ❤️

• Thinking 1

22 minutes ago, dekachinpo said:

What's your experience with it? I wanted to test the 1-time spin. Did thirty of those, didn't get a girl. I'm about to digress but I then tried the Epic Pachinko on the test server, too, and did 6 single spins, got three girls. I got excited and tried my luck on the regular server, doing the same thing. End result: 8,000 kobans gone, no girl. ❤️

best bait ever =D

cant really say about the MP so far, since I havent a test account, but still a free try is always good - doesnt matter how bad the feature is

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Well, now, a little analytics.B|

This type of pachinko will be, in most cases, not interesting to players who spend premium currency (kobans) as effectively as possible. The reason is simple - the price of one girl is 9000, and it is necessary to take all three at once that is to spend 27000 at once, except if you already have one or two girls, but even in this case 9000 it is too expensive because in an epic patchinko the price of a girl is 5400, and it is more than one and a half times cheaper. Personally for me it is extremely unclear why in a mystical pachinko of girls from the epic pachinko - for 27k you can play in the epic pachinko 5 times and get five girls instead of three. Bad marketing, very bad. Wholesale and temporary "burning" offers should always be cheaper than regular ones, it is an axiom of market psychology for sellers.¬¬

Of course, I understand that all this is designed for "game whales", for which the "price does not matter", but in their case, all the girls from the epic Pachinko they have already bought on the third day in the game and now they want to buy new girls from missed events without looking at the price, and instead in the mystical Pachinko fall out of the epic girls they already have. I hope you know that a pretty large part of these "whales" play a single game of about 2-3 months, then they get bored and they go to spend money somewhere else. This active period of monetization should be maximally saturated with content for better sales, rather than duplicate the content that is available in the game constantly and even cheaper. Again bad marketing.:/

The result came out "so much" as with the event patchinko. We call it "we wanted the best, but it turned out as always". But for a free attempt to thank you - "with a lousy sheep and at least woolen bits":P

2 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Yes, Kinkoid said previously it would be the same 3 girls for each player

I may be wrong, but IMHO that will uncover itself to be the weakest point of the Mythic Pachinko. Long time players who have full harems but miss a few girls won't have reason to play it because they will find themselves 90% of the time with an empty girl list (reducing in proportion the value of the free spin). So I hope that this:

2 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

They made it switch, others are now displaying the same (test server doesn't have to follow the timers) 

could also mean that for one time they are partially rethinking things. After all, that should be one of the purposes of having a test server.

Moreover, if the guys above are near to reality about the average costs, this really adds to the things that should be rethinked, or truly the Mythic Pachinko will travel with the label "For whales only - regular players should not bother to waste their time here"

Edited by Observer_X
  • Like 2

I did the spin X 1 several times and never got a shard. 

However, I did get a fail number of Legendary Boosters, which means that daily free spin players will get a steady stream of these boosters over time.  This will makes leagues harder and champions easier.

The koban costs for girls appear to be similar to those of Event Pachinko, but with different legendary drops:  Boosters and books vs Armors.

so the ways to a get a Girl:

• 5400 kobans = 1 Girl = Epic Pachinko
  • 6000 kobans = 1 Girl out of 2 = Epic Pachinko
  • 9000 kobans = 100 shards maybe same Girl = Myth Pachinko (4*2250)
  • 9600 kobans = 100 shards maybe same Girl = Math Pachinko (10*960)

lottery / RNG:

• 150 kobans = small chance 1 Girl  = Myth Pachinko
  • 540 kobans = small chance 1 Girl  = Epic Pachinko 
  • 1800 kobans = high Chance 1 Girl = Event Pachinko 

Epic Pachinko misses Event Girls and misses boss Girls, Girls beside event girls available every day

Mythic Pachinko - unknown Coverage and unknown cycle 

Event Pachinko contains only Event Girls in a limited time frame

No, I don't understand the use of MP, just the Coverage (past Event Girls, past legendary Girls, Epic Girls) might make it interesting.

And in case you got during Epic days something like 26-99 shards of a Epic Girl, it might seem interesting. But even then … just grab it from Epic Pachinko for 5400 and take the rest in Gifts?

Edit:

most "Benefit" might be: higher Chance for legendary Boosters in myth pachinko: in best case you get 5 leg Booster which cost normally 5*90=450 kobans … 

so 4 times 6 games = 9000 kobans would be in best case: 1 Girl + 20 Booster … which cost in "single buy" 5400 + 1800 = 7200 kobans … hm, nope, I don't find the advantage

Edited by windia

3 hours ago, Observer_X said:

I may be wrong, but IMHO that will uncover itself to be the weakest point of the Mythic Pachinko. Long time players who have full harems but miss a few girls won't have reason to play it because they will find themselves 90% of the time with an empty girl list (reducing in proportion the value of the free spin).

I'm currently ranked at #301 in girls count on HH.com and I "only" have about 70% of all available girls, so I'll most likely have at least one girl available in Mythic Pachinko most of the time. There are thousands of players who've been in the game longer than my 18 months and have fewer girls, and many thousands more with similar play times, so I'm pretty sure lack of choices per rotation won't be a limiting factor for all but the whaliest of whales and a tiny number of long-timers (those who can win D3 at will, pretty much).

Obviously the cost is an additional issue, but that just means players will need to pick their spots carefully. If truly all girls* including those originally available as mission rewards and from Legendary Days will be in the rotation at some point, I'll find some use for it eventually, and so should most players who actually save kobans.

* Edit: Though presumably not regular villain girls.

Edited by _shal_
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, _shal_ said:

I'm currently ranked at #301 in girls count on HH.com and I "only" have about 70% of all available girls, so I'll most likely have at least one girl available in Mythic Pachinko most of the time. There are thousands of players who've been in the game longer than my 18 months and have fewer girls, and many thousands more with similar play times, so I'm pretty sure lack of choices per rotation won't be a limiting factor for all but the whaliest of whales and a tiny number of long-timers (those who can win D3 at will, pretty much).

Obviously the cost is an additional issue, but that just means players will need to pick their spots carefully. If truly all girls* including those originally available as mission rewards and from Legendary Days will be in the rotation at some point, I'll find some use for it eventually, and so should most players who actually save kobans.

* Edit: Though presumably not regular villain girls.

I don't know... I believe I understand your point, but I feel as if there is an undefined something somewhere that makes me diffident. Or maybe it is the habit to get screwed in this game (I mean independently from my play behaviour, obviously). Not having a test account I will wait to see the final implementation to examine the rotation matter and see if the overall thing makes me more convinced than now.

I'm surprised they didn't refresh our kobans to test MP.  My count is only 2K so I can't test much.  Got a legendary book for my free pull.  I'll be curious to see who has enough kobans to do the single play enough times till they get a girl, I'd like to see what the average will end up being.  Probably 1/50 or so.

• Slynia locked this topic