Mythic Pachinko

DvDivXXX

It still kind of startles me when I'm casually burning off a few MPx1s for a Pachinko contest and a girl pops up - it's like my brain hasn't prepared itself for an MP girl unless I'm actively going after her and spending 100s of orbs.

1420305825_ScreenShot2022-07-25at5_12_35PM.thumb.png.21dc5d315164d8abd9a68db0f3bd5b21.png

Nice bonus that I already had 70 shards - I can definitely use those flowers! I wasn't counting exactly how many orbs I was spending but it was around 15.

• Like 7

Free spin from rotation #0550: Book

Free spin from rotation #0551: Booster

Free spin from rotation #0552: Booster

52x MyPx1: 28x Booster, 24x Book

Free spin from rotation #0553: Book

Free spin from rotation #0554: Booster

Free spin from rotation #0555: Book

Free spin from rotation #0556: Booster

Free spin from rotation #0557: Booster

Free spin from rotation #0558: Booster

Free spin from rotation #0559: Book

116xMyPx1: 57x Booster, 58x Books and

grafik.thumb.png.7f2c281ed2cac3c8f5ea1210094bfa55.png

70th girl from MyPx1

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Hearts 1

So for what it's worth, I've had really good luck with mythic pachinko the past few days.  I spent some on it for a contest and got both bonny and spook (had the third already).  I got them in probably 30 pulls or so.  And then lupa was the only one o had on this rotation and got her with 5 or so pulls.  If I had know I'd have such good luck I would have tracked it better.  Anyone else finding drop rates have increased or was this just a very lucky spike?

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Surprised :O 1

1 hour ago, trunks2585 said:

Anyone else finding drop rates have increased or was this just a very lucky spike?

Just two posts above yours I've posted about my continuing bad streak with over 200 spins while I had a girl available and no drop. So no, variance is variance. Enjoy the good streak while it lasts!

• Like 3

Il y a 4 heures, trunks2585 a dit :

If I had know I'd have such good luck I would have tracked it better

That would have been pretty useless. If you only track the good luck drops, you'll make the drop rates look artificially higher :)

That's why I try to filter players who only report a single run (either really bad or really good) when aggregating data (Which I should be doing again... We have plenty of data now. It's a bit scary though :D )

• Like 4

Il y a 6 heures, trunks2585 a dit :

So for what it's worth, I've had really good luck with mythic pachinko the past few days.  I spent some on it for a contest and got both bonny and spook (had the third already).  I got them in probably 30 pulls or so.  And then lupa was the only one o had on this rotation and got her with 5 or so pulls.  If I had know I'd have such good luck I would have tracked it better.  Anyone else finding drop rates have increased or was this just a very lucky spike?

Don't worry, I already got 2 girls with 15 orbs (13 for the 1st and 2 for the 2nd). The girl I got after that required 495 orbs 😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Liliat said:

That would have been pretty useless. If you only track the good luck drops, you'll make the drop rates look artificially higher :)

That's why I try to filter players who only report a single run (either really bad or really good) when aggregating data (Which I should be doing again... We have plenty of data now. It's a bit scary though :D )

Fair enough.  I rarely do pulls off pachinko unless it's for a contest.  The results are usually what's considered "normal"

• Like 1

I got Murakawa after 327 MPx1 orbs

Overall Stats:
2102 MPx1 for 17 girls.
Drop rate: 0.81%

Detailed stats:
# MPx1 | # girls
   17  |    1
  146  |    1
   50  |    1
  225  |    0 (4 MPx6 to get the girl)
  105  |    0 (4 MPx6 to get the girl)
   80  |    1
   17  |    1
   73  |    1
   13  |    1
    2  |    1
  495  |    1
  115  |    1
   10  |    1
   67  |    1
    5  |    1
  185  |    1
  132  |    1
   38  |    1
  327  |    1

Edited by Tom208
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Tom208 said:

I got Murakawa after 227 MPx1 orbs

Ouch.  I'm missing her too.  She's the only one available for me, and I have 198 MPx1s, but I'll pass, and wait for the LC, on Aug 20th, or if Norou appears.

• Like 3

In the Mythic Pachinko Pool are the grils from Classic Event, some of the older 5* girls from Legendary Days and the girls from the Epic Pachinko.

The x1, x3 and x6 Orbs are all usable for the actual selection of 3 girls from this pool.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1