Mythic Pachinko

DvDivXXX

1 hour ago, hashirama14 said:

So yeah, this new Harem page will be there to stay, and unfortunately for those who likes the one with texts, I apologize. Unfortunately, I'll lose my mind if I had to keep that, so I removed them.

Thanks for taking the time to explain this in detail from your perspective (even more so since this was your very first forum post for the occasion). Much appreciated.

So, if I understood correctly, before this change it was convenient for me but a nightmare for you, and now it's reversed. I had no idea this was so hard to maintain and such a clusterfuck from your end. Considering you have to enter all of the girls all of the time, whereas I only need to type three girls a day, I'm actually glad you made the change. If this means you suffer a lot less to maintain the wiki, then it's for the greater good overall. I'll live.

Thanks again for your reply, and thanks for maintaining the wiki in the first place anyway. ❤️ 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Boulie2 said:

i'm now over 700 roll without any girls

Are you positive all these rolls were made while you had at least one girl available? If so, it seems like the worst streak we've seen since the latest stealth partial unnerf to the drop rate (Bella had one over 1k back when the rate was at its absolute worst, possibly as low as 0.1%, but we're back to 0.5% now, and for the past 5 months or so).

il y a 6 minutes, DvDivXXX a dit :

Are you positive all these rolls were made while you had at least one girl available? If so, it seems like the worst streak we've seen since the latest stealth partial unnerf to the drop rate (Bella had one over 1k back when the rate was at its absolute worst, possibly as low as 0.1%, but we're back to 0.5% now, and for the past 5 months or so).

Yeah, i am. I didn’t have all the girl in quite a quile, and lacking so many girls in the pool that i can roll when i want and not when i need it.

i was keeping my orbs for a L5 i’m missing or anniversary Rabbi but hey.

Guess i won’t get her. :( 

i’m keeping 400 orbs, with a rate like that i got the message lol

• Sad 5

3 hours ago, hashirama14 said:

Wiki maintainer here (I've always had an account here, yes, but I'm barely here but anyways...)

...very painful to edit...but in my notepad instead, then just copy and paste it there, because it's so slow... else it'll go tangled and shit. There's also one more tiring parts, which is typing the girl's name again and again, from their own pages, to what event they belong, and then to the Harem page. Twice. And also of course, variants, especially for girls who has way too many alts. It's even more annoying if they have a really long name, which is more common nowadays due to girls having a lot of variants... I mostly update the Harem page really really late. It's demotivating to update that clusterfuck. But now, I can update the page in under a minute 'cause it's easier.

One more thing, I'm gonna be hella busy for next few months. With my busy schedule, I'd rather to be able to update the Wiki quickly. And the new Harem page is helpful in that regards.

Unfortunately, I'll lose my mind if I had to keep that, so I removed them.

Sanity is important.  Thanks for all you do.  I hope I don't annoy you too much, when I point out errors.

I think searching in the wiki is just as easy to do, as searching w/ Ctrl + F.

It seems like we all have to share the burden that is typing, to help minimize the strain on sanity.  If it's easier this way, then it's better, b/c it means the wiki will get updated quicker.

Like @Tom208 said, the script has the girl's links to the wiki from the pachinko, and even if you have the girl, the link to their harem page, also has the girl's link to the wiki.  Can then copy that.  That's how I'd do it.

I don't have to do it every day, and just do it when I feel like, so thanks to @DvDivXXX as well, for the daily MP posts.

805608099_mpL5history5keiko.png.f03e66fc1a7a241607a0b742960c0c71.png

Keiko's 4th appearance.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Keiko on HH.com today ❤️

It's been a while since I had to spend my orbs on a girl (and not just on CbC)

Previous rotations:

- 4 Free spins: No girl

- 4 MPx1: No girl

Current rotation:

- 163 MPx1: No girl 😭

I'm out of MPx1 (I did go for Top 1 in CbC no too long ago, didn't have a chance to replenish just yet).

Fortunately, I still have plenty of x3/x6, so I used that. I had 35 Shards of Keiko from previous LD, and 0 for the other 2 girls. I ended up with 100 Shards for Keiko ❤️❤️❤️ (+65), 65 Shards for Skytte (+65), and 25 Shards for Tornada (+25).

Total: 3 MPx6, 8 MPx3

I still have 18x3, 13x6 and I'm missing Norou and Valentina from the old days. So I should be almost guaranteed to get them when they show up.

Total: 171 Spins, 0 girl

Edited by Liliat
  • Like 2
  • Hearts 4

I got Keiko from her 2nd LD in April 2021, spent 2.5k kos for 51 shards, then I got her from a 100 shard drop, lol.

Darla was also in the MP back then (4/10/2021), and that's when I got her w/ 32 MPx1s (156 MPx1s total).

I'm missing Tornada and Sexy Scout Skytte from this rotation.

I noticed Tornada is also in the EP.  I wanted her for a while, cuz I'm a Naruto fan, but I'm low on MPx1s.

2022-09-04_7-52-18.png.b886c2821147352077df6be91e657599.png

I'm just missing Norou out of the MP L5s.  I should keep 12x MPx6s reserved for her.

That leaves 14x MPx3s, and 3x MPx6s that I can "waste."  Enough for 215 shards.  So I could get both girls, but I don't really want Skytte.

There are other girls I'd rather get, that are also in the EP, like Tanned Anell, Tanned Sai, Cougar Kioko, Moe Oyama, Corrupted Stacy, etc.  I think it'd be smarter to wait for when I have more MPx1s, plus 2-3 girls that are also in the EP, to help clear out that pool quicker.

Tomorrow's the 5th, the last day of the MD, when I'm likely to spend 600+ CP, also gaining quite a few MPx1s in the process, and it'll be the Pachinko day of the CbC.  I think it's best if I skip Tornada this time, and wait 'til tomorrow.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 2

Il y a 3 heures, DvDivXXX a dit :

Rotation #0585 (2022/09/04 13:00 CET): Keiko, Sexy Scout Skytte, and Tornada.

No girl available for me. HIGH VALUE ALERT: Keiko (5* LD girl of the ancient days).

I already have Tornada, but i need and want Keiko.

151 rolls => Keiko.

Finally.

With a dry season of around 850 rolls, i can finally say that MyP*1 got me a girl. 

I'm left with 248 orbs (yeah, i tried one last time at Anniversary Rabbi :P ), but at least i got Keiko so it's a bittersweet drop :D 

• Like 5
  • Surprised :O 2
  • Hearts 1

1 hour ago, Boulie2 said:

With a dry season of around 850 rolls, i can finally say that MyP*1 got me a girl. 

Damn, that's a long unlucky streak, but Keiko's an awesome girl to break it.  I think the most MPx1s it took for me to get a girl, was 250 (including old orbs).  Currently at 75 MPx1s w/o a girl.  I like the daily MP rotations.  It means more free MPx1s, and a faster selection of girls.  More girls available per year.  A greater likelihood to have a girl you actually want available.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, hashirama14 said:

Wiki maintainer here (I've always had an account here, yes, but I'm barely here but anyways...)

To explain things, the former format of the wiki is a very painful to edit. I don't even edit that category for over half a year, but in my notepad instead, then just copy and paste it there, because it's so slow. At the same time, I have to take note of various rows, columns, paddings etc or else it'll go tangled and shit. There's also one more tiring parts, which is typing the girl's name again and again, from their own pages, to what event they belong, and then to the Harem page. Twice. And also of course, variants, especially for girls who has way too many alts. It's even more annoying if they have a really long name, which is more common nowadays due to girls having a lot of variants. I don't know if you guys noticed but I mostly update the Harem page really really late. It's demotivating to update that clusterfuck. But now, I can update the page in under a minute 'cause it's easier.

I also found out that if I keep the format, the wiki will look ugly because a Table of Contents will somehow show up and I have not found a way to hide it. But with the current format I did, it's no longer the case.

HH wiki adopting the GH harem page has always been the plan in mind but I can't proceed because girls icons needs to be with their rarity background. Using the GH background with icons that uses Rarity backgrounds looks really ugly. I try to find a lot of way to make it work but unfortunately none of them looks barely satisfying. So I compromised and decided to use the icons with no rarity background.

One more thing, I'm gonna be hella busy for next few months. With my busy schedule, I'd rather to be able to update the Wiki quickly. And the new Harem page is helpful in that regards.

So yeah, this new Harem page will be there to stay, and unfortunately for those who likes the one with texts, I apologize. Unfortunately, I'll lose my mind if I had to keep that, so I removed them.

It looks pretty now anyway. It has a cute background.

That should be all. 😊

It's understandable then. Thanks for your time maintaining the wiki.
Could we have the old page somewhere, without updates? It won't have all girls but it will have many, over 1k, so it can still be very useful.

• Like 1

I got Sabine after 11 MPx1 orbs

Overall Stats (since February 2022):
2608 MPx1 for 23 girls.
Drop rate: 0.88%

Detailed stats:
# MPx1 | # girls
   17  |    1
  146  |    1
   50  |    1
  225  |    0 (4 MPx6 to get the girl)
  105  |    0 (4 MPx6 to get the girl)
   80  |    1
   17  |    1
   73  |    1
   13  |    1
    2  |    1
  495  |    1
  115  |    1
   10  |    1
   67  |    1
    5  |    1
  185  |    1
  132  |    1
   38  |    1
  327  |    1
  165  |    1
   33  |    1
   72  |    1
  123  |    1
  102  |    1
   11  |    1

• Like 5

Took 58 MPx1 orbs to get Dakishi, then I used MPx3 and 6s for Fabienne (already had Egg Hunt Linda). I already have more purple L5s + M6s than any other color, but I might as well pick her up for the long run (and double hair color is valuable).

Argh, I just noticed it looks like I missed Keiko while I was on vacation. 😭

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

Fabienne's 4th appearance in HH.com's MP.  She also appeared twice in LDs: Feb 18, 2019 & Oct. 10, 2020.

Rarest MP L5s

Norou, Sara Jay, Valentina & Nikki Benz are the only MP L5s w/ 0-2 MP appearances.

Norou had 4 total appearances (2 MPs & 2 LDs):

1. LD: May 17, 2018
  2. MP: Mar 6, 2020
  3. MP: May 27, 2020
  4. LD: Dec 10, 2020

Sara Jay had 3 appearances (2 MPs & 1 LD):

1. LD: Apr 20, 2019
  2. MP: Mar 23, 2021
  3. MP: May 18, 2021

Valentina  had 3 appearances (2 MPs & 1 LD):

1. LD: Mar 20, 2020
  2. MP: Mar 19, 2021
  3. MP: Oct 12, 2021

Nikki Benz is the newest (1 yr old), always available in the EP, & never in an LD, so she's an exception.

Consider that Norou is the 2nd oldest LD girl, and just had 4 total appearances (2 MPs & 2 LDs), vs. Levitya's 11 (9 MPs & 2 LDs).  Despite being about the same age (4.31~4.45 yrs old). 

I'm just missing Norou, and she's an eccentric, the element w/ the least L5/M6 girls (I have 5/10).  That's probably why I notice her absence.  Plus, they keep giving her variants: Lovebot Norou, Val Norou, Interactive Norou, & Love Norou.

Hopefully, there'll be more MP L5 appearances now that there's a daily rotation.  After Fabienne's 4th appearance, there's already been 16 this year, matching 2021's 16.  Maybe 2023 will have 32 appearances, doubling 2021's, since there's double the rotations now.

MP L5 Appearances by Year:

• 2019: 2
  • 2020: 26
  • 2021: 16
  • 2022: 16

1980689247_mpL5history5fabienne.png.71f28c4c5c3c70677f65a8fce7242c59.png(Sorry for another Norou rant).

• Like 5