Mythic Pachinko

DvDivXXX

il y a 1 minute, madahmed a dit :

How do you know that there are 596 girls on the MP pool? or where do you find this infomation?

You can open your Harem and filter by Pachinko. It will give you all the girls that can potentially appear in Mythic Pachinko, plus the ones that are currently the Epic Pachinko pool (But almost 100% of the girls in EP are also in MP, so it's a very close approximation).

Or you can check here for more detailed data: https://forum.kinkoid.com/index.php?/topic/23407-list-stuff-for-yamiray-and-mods/

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

à l’instant, Liliat a dit :

You can open your Harem and filter by Pachinko. It will give you all the girls that can potentially appear in Mythic Pachinko, plus the ones that are currently the Epic Pachinko pool (But almost 100% of the girls in EP are also in MP, so it's a very close approximation).

Or you can check here for more detailed data: https://forum.kinkoid.com/index.php?/topic/23407-list-stuff-for-yamiray-and-mods/

thanx for the answer

• Like 1

3 hours ago, madahmed said:

How do you know that there are 596 girls on the MP pool? or where do you find this information?

On 6/16/2022 at 12:34 AM, Ravi-Sama said:

Mythic Pachinko Girl Pool, thanks to @Yamiray.

I sorted it by Stars, Rarity, and Alphabetically in a 16x9 format.

1044432276_MythicPachinkoGirlPool16x92.thumb.png.ebe5b0c2c4c9282a202d4a7a5c05dafe.png

• Like 1
  • Hearts 1

I got Mala after 72 MPx1 orbs

Overall Stats:
2372 MPx1 for 20 girls.
Drop rate: 0.84%

Detailed stats:
# MPx1 | # girls
   17  |    1
  146  |    1
   50  |    1
  225  |    0 (4 MPx6 to get the girl)
  105  |    0 (4 MPx6 to get the girl)
   80  |    1
   17  |    1
   73  |    1
   13  |    1
    2  |    1
  495  |    1
  115  |    1
   10  |    1
   67  |    1
    5  |    1
  185  |    1
  132  |    1
   38  |    1
  327  |    1
  165  |    1
   33  |    1
   72  |    1

Edited by Tom208
  • Like 5

5 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

No girl available for me.

Me neither, but I still spent 1 free MPx1, and 2x MPx1s for the daily goals.

Now, I feel dirty.  Always feels wrong spending orbs w/ w/o a girl available.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Surprised :O 1

It does, yes. I never do it just for daily goals unless I have no choice to reach 100 points (which requires a pretty bad roll). I had a task asking to use EP orbs today, no thanks. MPx1s I can tolerate spending for CbC to an extent, but I'm still trying to do it less these days.

• Like 1

I suppose it mainly depends how many girls you can still get with mythic pachinko.

Personaly, I still have 40 girls to get and I only have MPx3 and MPx6 orbs to get 14 girls, so I only use MPx1 orbs when I have an available girl unless I have to use some of them to reach 100 points in daily goals (which is very rare).

• Like 2

At the moment I have only enough x3 and x6 Orbs to get one girl and I have a little bit more than 40 girls in the MyP Pool but I had decided that CmC is to important to not use the Orbs here. Gems and Girls XP are to great rewards to let them go.

• Like 3

@Master-17 You mean MPx1 orbs when you say "shards", right? And that's hardly even a bad run for these considering your sample is biased and incomplete (we don't know how many MPx1s you had used since the last time you got a girl drop) and the drop rate is extremely low (~0.5%).

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Rotation #0571 (2022/08/18 13:00 CET):   Hornita, Petra, and Tainted Hari.

Half a girl available for me. ^^ (Hornita - a centaur, and I have 51% of her already)

Not to get too technical, but I don't think Hornita is a centaur - that would imply the full lower-body of a horse and upper body of a human. And with the horn on her forehead, I think she's just a... Unicorn Girl?

Anyway, I'm Horny for Hornita but I have all three available so it's not worth the resources. Hopefully I'll see her again soon. 🦄

• Like 2

Had 2 girls available, Tainted Hari & Hornita, w/ just 62 MPx1s stored.  Got them both w/ 47 MPx1s (1 free).  Wanted them, b/c I had shards for both already, and they're both L3s.  If I didn't get Hornita w/ my last 41 MPx1s, I would've used MPx3/6s to get her, since I had 84% already, but thankfully didn't need to.

I like both for different reasons.  I'm not a "brony" but think Hornita's hair looks cool.  Hari's 3-star booty is thicc.  Gained 50k GXP, which I really needed.  Didn't need the 13.1k affection items (101 flowers), but I'll use them on a mythic girl eventually.  I do still need submissive girls to boost my defense passive, 96/100 now.

• Tainted Hari (17% aff) (6/1/2020) - 49 MPx1s (27 old, 22 new)
  • Hornita (84% aff) (11/1/2018) - 25 MPx1s

2022-08-18_14-17-50.png.15a6e7c3ddb4128a499df02f940ad163.png

Overall Stats:
2511 MPx1 for 56 girls. (records go back to Aug. 2020)
Avg MPx1s: 44.8 per girl

Drop rate: 2.23%

2022's Stats
1010 MPx1s for 17 girls this year.
Avg MPx1s: 59.4 per girl
Drop rate: 1.68%

Now, I have 283/596 of the MP Pool, 47.48%.  313 girls remaining.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 4

14 hours ago, Julius Fox said:

Not to get too technical, but I don't think Hornita is a centaur - that would imply the full lower-body of a horse and upper body of a human. And with the horn on her forehead, I think she's just a... Unicorn Girl?

Agreed, I noticed it later, but close enough to be good for a joke. ^^ Technically, the only physical attributes she has that seem to set her apart from a normal humanoid are the unicorn horn on her forehead and, most likely, her hooves.

Although spoiler alert for both foot fetishists and hoof fetishists: she never ever takes her suspiciously hoof-shaped shoes off. V_v

• Like 2