Mythic Pachinko

DvDivXXX

Since i couldn't get any shards in yesterday LC, i have to assure a bit of a top 10 today, even if we already have a high point in it

50 rolls => No girl

I'm starting to feel a bit unlucky on these MyP roll 🤣

I'm currently at a 138 streak (let's hope it's prep karma to help me get the next L5 i need in two roll at most :P )

Edit: 10 more to keep my top 10, still nothing

Edited by Boulie2
  • Sad 2

Free spin from Rotation #0563: Book

Free spin from Rotation #0564: Book

Free spin from Rotation #0565: Book

Free spin from Rotation #0566: Booster

135x  MyPx1: 74x Booster, 61x Books (no girl avalaible)

Free spin from Rotation #0567: Book

Free spin from Rotation #0568: Booster

Free spin from Rotation #0569: Booster

72x MyPx1: 35x Booster, 37x Books (no girls avalaible)

Free spin from Rotation #0570: Book

Free spin from Rotation #0571: Booster

Free spin from Rotation #0572: Book

10x MyPx3: Booster: 1 1 2 1 1 1 1 1 1 0; Books: 1 1 0 1 1 1 1 1 1 0 and:

grafik.png

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 4
  • Hearts 1

Painful streak.

From previously reported data (Rotation 559): 52 Orbs without a girl

From previous weeks:

- 13 Free + 244 Orbs: No girl

From the current rotation:

- 1 Free + 116 Orbs: 1 girl (Lives)

- 105 Orbs: No girl

Total streak: 425 spins without a girl

Followed by: 105 spins without a girl

Total: 479 spins, 1 girl

Edited by Liliat
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Surprised :O 1

1 hour ago, madahmed said:

33 orbs opened ..........no girl

You're one of the few regulars in this thread who do this (another one that comes to mind is @Boulie2). It would be a lot more useful for you guys and us alike if you could compile your data a bit more and share usable or at least understandable summaries of your actual samples and results rather than just random tidbits of partial samples like that.

We don't have enough context to know if we should feel sorry for you or not, let alone for what you share to be usable for other regulars who make stats. Cheers.

• Like 1

il y a 14 minutes, DvDivXXX a dit :

You're one of the few regulars in this thread who do this (another one that comes to mind is @Boulie2). It would be a lot more useful for you guys and us alike if you could compile your data a bit more and share usable or at least understandable summaries of your actual samples and results rather than just random tidbits of partial samples like that.

We don't have enough context to know if we should feel sorry for you or not, let alone for what you share to be usable for other regulars who make stats. Cheers.

ok next time i ll use your advice .thanx.

• Like 1

Il y a 8 heures, DvDivXXX a dit :

I'm sorry, but i litterally don't see what you want me to say

Like, if i got cordys, what gems? I come here and post everything that's above 4 rolls for DG, and that's about it

I don't get it, but maybe i'm simply tired sorry :( 

• Haha 1

Mythic Pachinko

• Mythic Pachinko will get a free game and will be updated with a new girl pool every 24 hours
    • Down from 48 hours

From the patch notes.

This thread is about to get more active.  I like the idea of more frequent girls to choose from.  Maybe Norou will show up quicker (no thanks to hollymolly).  I'll have to be more selective w/ MPx1s, since there's twice the opportunity to spend them now, but I earn them at the same rate.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Surprised :O 1
  • Hearts 1

12 hours ago, Boulie2 said:

I'm sorry, but i litterally don't see what you want me to say

(...)I come here and post everything that's above 4 rolls for DG, and that's about it

No worries. I don't want more details about your individual spins' results, no. What I'd like to have is your total number of MPx1 spins between each girl drop from them. You see each time you use a bunch of MPx1s in a row as separate instances; statistically, they're not. Any and all MPx1s you use matters (including those you burn for daily goal tasks, and including free spins). It's a continuum, not separate poker games that you either win or lose. (*)

For instance, my last girl drop from MPx1s was Hornita in the 2022/08/18 rotation. Since then, I've used 65 MPx1s in total without another girl drop (which were all during the rotation about to end shortly after this post, trying to grab Lives). I'm taking note of that number, and updating it every time I use MPx1s. Whether I post "52 spins, no girl" on Monday, then "13 more spins, still no girl" today, or just "65 spins, no girl" today instead, or even wait until I get the next drop and then post the total number of MPx1 spins used since my previous girl drop, it's the same. The latter is just more compact, easier to understand and use for stats.

I get the approach, I used to be in a club where multiple members were under the impression the outcome of their tiny number of fights during CE and OD and any other event were worth posting in the club chat every single day during every single event... And, far worse, draw conclusions from those statistically meaningless samples. It's how most people not very odds-savvy tend to naturally experience and consider their random rolls over time. It's just not useful for those of us who understand and study the actual odds (and, in the extreme example I'm citing here, quite a lot of useless background noise).

If that's too much work for you, no worries. But in that case, I'd honestly rather you didn't share your results at all. "55 MPx1s and I didn't get girl X" is a miniature and entirely emotional story from your perspective. We can share a crying smiley in support (though honestly anything below 100 spins is nothing to cry about, the odds are around 1 girl drop per 200 spins after all), but it's not informative for us.

This stands for @madahmed and anyone else doing or considering doing that too. Especially now that the regular rotations are about to double in pace. Thanks for your understanding.

(*) EDIT: Of course, MPx1s used when you have no girl available in the current rotation can and should be safely ignored for stat purposes. I'm only counting the ones where the possibility of a girl drop exists. (Which partly explains why my own samples are smaller these days, since I've burned quite a lot of MPx1s on empty rotations for CbC).

---------

2 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

From the patch notes.

You just had to steal my thunder and post this here first, huh? :D No matter. I was about to mention that with a daily rotation for the foreseeable future, I'll probably have a harder time keeping track all on my own and could use volunteers to help anyway.

From now on, if I don't post the daily rotation myself halfway in, anyone else please feel free to do it for me. Just please, please, follow my template and numbers carefully, so we keep clean and clear records of every rotations (on .com) which is still my primary goal for this thread. It's not as difficult as it sounds, just copy-paste (don't quote, ctrl+c & ctrl+v instead) my latest rotation post and simply edit the rotation number, date, and of course the individual girls' names and links.

Many thanks in advance. ❤️ 

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

il y a 3 minutes, DvDivXXX a dit :

You see each time you use a bunch of MPx1s in a row as separate instances; statistically, they're not.

No i don't.

I simply don't bother take note for my rolls :P

But i have a better understanding of what you wanted now. I'll keep that in mind

Edited by Boulie2
  • Thanks 1

On 8/18/2022 at 2:38 PM, Ravi-Sama said:

Now, I have 283/596 of the MP Pool, 47.48%.  313 girls remaining.

Update: I have 316/639 of the MP Pool, 49.45%.  323 girls remaining.

I went through, and updated my MP Pool List w/ Yamiray's additions from Aug 4th.
I realized that I had 33 more girls than I thought, and the pool was actually 43 girls larger.
Maybe they were gained via Kinkversary 22, and Orgy Days 33, but I didn't take note of them.
I also filled in missing release dates w/ the girls' wiki creation dates.

Here's a link to a copy of my excel sheet w/ the girl pool.
If you have the patience, you can filter your girls in the harem by Pachinko, and sort them by Name, to compare them w/ the list, filling in the checklist's 1s and 0s, to figure out your personal MP progress.

It looks like this:

2022-08-25_2-10-16.thumb.png.34be40ea49eedbc1a49e81c4a543e2cb.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Maybe they were gained via Kinkversary 22, and Orgy Days 33, but I didn't take note of them.

Thanks for sharing this. Well, I never got around to finishing my own spreadsheet, but there were quite a few girls missing from the first global scan by Yamiray (by this I mean girls that are definitely or almost certainly in the MP pool but were tagged in a way that his scan didn't catch them as such). So your previous spreadsheet and conclusions based solely on his initial list were incomplete anyways, and your updated one might still be (we can pursue this further in the Off-topic thread made for that, though, not here).

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Here's a link to a copy of my excel sheet w/ the girl pool.

If you have the patience, you can filter your girls in the harem by Pachinko, and sort them by Name, to compare them w/ the list, filling in the checklist's 1s and 0s, to figure out your personal MP progress.

Wouldn't it be easier, if Yamiray or Numbers adds the MP pool progress (or just the number of missing girls really) to one of the scripts?

1 minute ago, 430i said:

Wouldn't it be easier, if Yamiray or Numbers adds the MP pool progress (or just the number of missing girls really) to one of the scripts?

It might be, but I'm not sure if Numbers and/or Yamiray are up for working on it together (or possibly just Yam passing the torch slash idea to Numbers; and even then I'm not sure how or where Numb could incorporate that into the script).

-----------

Today's rotation shows an interesting twist with the first appearance of one of the July Exclusives into the MP pool. Hard to say if this is an oversight or a deliberate good-will gesture they made along with the switch from every other day to daily rotations. But it's a good sign either way (now give me Spectra! ^^).

Il y a 3 heures, DvDivXXX a dit :

Today's rotation shows an interesting twist with the first appearance of one of the July Exclusives into the MP pool. Hard to say if this is an oversight or a deliberate good-will gesture they made along with the switch from every other day to daily rotations. But it's a good sign either way (now give me Spectra! ^^).

sadly in nutaku.she is not in the today's pool. I got excited for seconds 😄

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, madahmed said:

sadly in nutaku.she is not in the today's pool. I got excited for seconds 😄

Each server has its own rotations. Even the test server. By default, this thread primarily documents the .com rotations (that's always the one I post). But I'm also interested if Nutaku players share some notable rotations on their server as well (a few regulars of this thread used to do it, at least for high-value alerts).

• Thanks 1

il y a une heure, DvDivXXX a dit :

Each server has its own rotations. Even the test server. By default, this thread primarily documents the .com rotations (that's always the one I post). But I'm also interested if Nutaku players share some notable rotations on their server as well (a few regulars of this thread used to do it, at least for high-value alerts).

whenever it is possible for me, i ll try to share nutaku girls information 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 MPx1 during LD = Nothing

93 MPx1 today = Festival Regine

5 MPx3 + 2 MPx6 = Shaman Gwenaelle

Couldn't resist Regine, even though the last time I spent orbs on one of her variants in MP she showed up as the Event girl in OD a month later. I love her Classic Hollywood look - hopefully we get more variants of her at some point.

Figured I might as well pick up Shaman Gwenaelle since there's a Pachinko DC today and she's one of the "exclusive" girls.

Windia was actually the first Epic girl I ever got (from one of the free EPx10 orbs they give you toward the beginning of the game), so seeing her brought on a little nostalgia 😊

• Like 2