327  |    1
  165  |    1
   33  |    1
   72  |    1
  123  |    1

Edited by Tom208
  • Like 2

I got Festival Geekette after 102 MPx1 orbs

Now, I have only 137 MPx1 orbs remaining, so if I have soon another girl in Mythic Pachinko, I will probably use my stock of MPx3 and MPx6 orbs to get her.

Overall Stats (since February 2022):
2597 MPx1 for 22 girls.
Drop rate: 0.85%

Detailed stats:
# MPx1 | # girls
   17  |    1
  146  |    1
   50  |    1
  225  |    0 (4 MPx6 to get the girl)
  105  |    0 (4 MPx6 to get the girl)
   80  |    1
   17  |    1
   73  |    1
   13  |    1
    2  |    1
  495  |    1
  115  |    1
   10  |    1
   67  |    1
    5  |    1
  185  |    1
  132  |    1
   38  |    1
  327  |    1
  165  |    1
   33  |    1
   72  |    1
  123  |    1
  102  |    1

Edited by Tom208
  • Like 4

Rotation #0582 (2022/09/01 13:00 CET):   Exam Ruriko, Gemini, and Sorceress Dalila.

Exam Ruriko (and 35 epic flowers) available for me. Nothing of note otherwise.

Oh yeah, one thing (mostly relevant for me and others who might step in when I'm not available to post the daily rotation). Some genius handling the wiki had the great idea of destroying the previous super convenient Harem page and putting something useless with faces but no text instead. So Ctrl+F is fucked.... Gee, thanks a bunch, guys. V_v

https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Harem

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Hug 2
  • Surprised :O 1

2 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Rotation #0582 (2022/09/01 13:00 CET):   Exam Ruriko, Gemini, and Sorceress Dalila.

Exam Ruriko (and 35 epic flowers) available for me. Nothing of note otherwise.

Oh yeah, one thing (mostly relevant for me and others who might step in when I'm not available to post the daily rotation). Some genius handling the wiki had the great idea of destroying the previous super convenient Harem page and putting something useless with faces but no text instead. So Ctrl+F is fucked.... Gee, thanks a bunch, guys. V_v

https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Harem

If it serve you as a consolation, you can push the bottom imagen.png.59c9809d61bdd0f308ee5c654569734c.png button and then you have the girls listed alphabetically.

But yes, is really awful deleting the names of the girls leaving the page showing only the icons.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

I use the links from the pachinko, provided by the script, which lead to the wiki.  Then, copy the link.  If I have to, I search for the girl in the search bar on the right.

1 hour ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I use the links from the pachinko, provided by the script, which lead to the wiki.  Then, copy the link.  If I have to, I search for the girl in the search bar on the right.

Unfortunately, that only works for girls I don't already have (at least for the version of the script I'm using; Numbers' latest update). For girls I already have, the link is to the girl's page in my harem instead.

Il y a 9 heures, DvDivXXX a dit :

Unfortunately, that only works for girls I don't already have (at least for the version of the script I'm using; Numbers' latest update). For girls I already have, the link is to the girl's page in my harem instead.

But you have the link to the wiki from the girl's page in your harem 😉

53 minutes ago, Tom208 said:

But you have the link to the wiki from the girl's page in your harem 😉

Aaaah. That's true. It's a pain to open the harem three times for that, but probably still better than trying to use the wiki's new page format. Thanks, I'll try that for today's post.

4 minutes ago, Tom208 said:

You also can open the harem once and use the search feature to find the three girls 😉

If I'm going to have to actually type each girl's name, I might as well open the wiki and type it in their search function, though. ^^ It's a pain in the ass either way. I really wonder WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?!

V_v

A wiki is supposed to provide information and help sort things out. Not make a useless collage of character faces without any usable info...

Rotation #0584 (2022/09/03 13:00 CET): Anniversary RabbiAurora, and Beach Samane.

Aurora available for me. Nothing of note otherwise.

PS: I've had a chat with people involved in the wiki, including the person who designed this new layout originally for the GH wiki, and they were all super happy about adopting that layout for HH as well. It wasn't clear for me what they found bad about the one with text and what they like so much about the new face collage, but it was clear we would not agree or even understand one another on this. So that change is here to stay, unfortunately. I'll have to bite the bullet and actually TYPE each fucking girl's name every day, and then manually make a search on the wiki and create a hyperlink in my post for each one.

But at least they "save space" and apparently they "find what they want with less scrolling". Using Ctrl+F on a wiki page doesn't seem to make sense to them. They actually scroll. *shrug* (told you we need that emoticon here).

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

I got Aurora with 2 MPx6 and 5 MPx3 orbs

As I said in my last post, currently, I have only 155 MPx1 orbs remaining, so I prefer using some MPx3 and MPx6 orbs to get the girl rather than spend 155 MPx1 orbs for nothing.

Overall Stats (since February 2022):
2597 MPx1 for 22 girls.
Drop rate: 0.85%

Detailed stats:
# MPx1 | # girls
   17  |    1
  146  |    1
   50  |    1
  225  |    0 (4 MPx6 to get the girl)
  105  |    0 (4 MPx6 to get the girl)
   80  |    1
   17  |    1
   73  |    1
   13  |    1
    2  |    1
  495  |    1
  115  |    1
   10  |    1
   67  |    1
    5  |    1
  185  |    1
  132  |    1
   38  |    1
  327  |    1
  165  |    1
   33  |    1
   72  |    1
  123  |    1
  102  |    1

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Tom208 said:

As I said in my last post, currently, I have only 155 MPx1 orbs remaining, so I prefer using some MPx3 and MPx6 orbs to get the girl rather than spend 155 MPx1 orbs for nothing.

Funny how different our approaches can be. I'm doing the exact opposite: I spend all of my MPx1s before I consider touching my (still too small for comfort) stash of MPx3s and MPx6s. I'm currently at 65 MPx1s since my latest girl drop, and at 0 MPx1 in stock. I'm still going to wait a bit in case I grab more x1s from villains or from PoP before I use 5 x3s and 2 x6s on Aurora.

I'll make sure to grab her either way (she's from July). But I'd really prefer if I don't have to use precious orbs for her. Plus I need all the gems, cordys and books I can get.

• Like 1

I still can get 16 girls with my stock of MPx3 and MPx6 orbs, I have only 35 remaining girls in MP pool and none significantly important (well maybe July girls but just 1 is missing for me, now).
So, I can wait my MPx1 orbs stock is beyond 200 before trying to get another girl with those ones. 😉

• Like 1
  • Surprised :O 1

Yeah, makes sense. I'm far from that. I barely have 11 x3s and 8 x6s now, so grabbing Aurora will leave me with only 6 of each. Enough to get two girls. ^^

As for the size of my MP pool, I don't really know. I'm not sure we should rely on the numbers we have so far. I'll get around to finishing my spreadsheet checks eventually, but it's sure we didn't have the whole list even before the latest pool update. Plus, now at least one Kv girl showed up, despite supposedly not being in the pool... So I'd be more conservative than just what shows up with the "pachinko" filter.

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 1

Actually, I got this number of 35 girls by counting the numbers of girls I don't have in the harem with the "event" filter (I did that when I had more girls but anyway).
Then, I used the wiki to know how many girls I missed every month.
So, I'm pretty confident with my number 😁

• Hearts 1

20 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Rotation #0584 (2022/09/03 13:00 CET): Anniversary RabbiAurora, and Beach Samane.

Aurora available for me. Nothing of note otherwise.

PS: I've had a chat with people involved in the wiki, including the person who designed this new layout originally for the GH wiki, and they were all super happy about adopting that layout for HH as well. It wasn't clear for me what they found bad about the one with text and what they like so much about the new face collage, but it was clear we would not agree or even understand one another on this. So that change is here to stay, unfortunately. I'll have to bite the bullet and actually TYPE each fucking girl's name every day, and then manually make a search on the wiki and create a hyperlink in my post for each one.

But at least they "save space" and apparently they "find what they want with less scrolling". Using Ctrl+F on a wiki page doesn't seem to make sense to them. They actually scroll. *shrug* (told you we need that emoticon here).

Wiki maintainer here (I've always had an account here, yes, but I'm barely here but anyways...)

To explain things, the former format of the wiki is a very painful to edit. I don't even edit that category for over half a year, but in my notepad instead, then just copy and paste it there, because it's so slow. At the same time, I have to take note of various rows, columns, paddings etc or else it'll go tangled and shit. There's also one more tiring parts, which is typing the girl's name again and again, from their own pages, to what event they belong, and then to the Harem page. Twice. And also of course, variants, especially for girls who has way too many alts. It's even more annoying if they have a really long name, which is more common nowadays due to girls having a lot of variants. I don't know if you guys noticed but I mostly update the Harem page really really late. It's demotivating to update that clusterfuck. But now, I can update the page in under a minute 'cause it's easier.

I also found out that if I keep the format, the wiki will look ugly because a Table of Contents will somehow show up and I have not found a way to hide it. But with the current format I did, it's no longer the case.

HH wiki adopting the GH harem page has always been the plan in mind but I can't proceed because girls icons needs to be with their rarity background. Using the GH background with icons that uses Rarity backgrounds looks really ugly. I try to find a lot of way to make it work but unfortunately none of them looks barely satisfying. So I compromised and decided to use the icons with no rarity background.

One more thing, I'm gonna be hella busy for next few months. With my busy schedule, I'd rather to be able to update the Wiki quickly. And the new Harem page is helpful in that regards.

So yeah, this new Harem page will be there to stay, and unfortunately for those who likes the one with texts, I apologize. Unfortunately, I'll lose my mind if I had to keep that, so I removed them.

It looks pretty now anyway. It has a cute background.

That should be all. 😊

• Like 3
  • Thanks 10