Mythic Pachinko

DvDivXXX

Got Val Spook. She's the 2nd girl from MyP in my main account, and i still have 60 orbs. I can consider myself lucky (not to mention my crazy nutaku account 😅)

Good luck everyone, especially to those who still didn't get anything.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ChyldeRoland said:

Question for the Mythic Pachinko'ers - if you play the 3 games option (I got two from an event I think) you get ten shards. Is that only from the pool of 3 (or less) girls available or from any/all girls?  I assume the pool but unsure.  Thanks,

Only from the current pool.

These drops seem to be exceedingly rare.  I got this just now:

image.png.6560d610b6e0aa69318d84682e786bba.png

I'm not complaining.  I might've wanted Plavala or Vectra almost to obsession, but I've long been curious about Val Spook.  Now I get to learn more.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Maxed out her affection and I'm sure not disappointed as I often have been.  In my humble opinion this is by far the sexiest version of her.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text
  • Like 4

6 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

These drops seem to be exceedingly rare. 

You think? ^^ Is it the estimated 0.5% drop rate from this here thread, or the fact that there are still players (myself included) who have yet to get a single girl drop from MP? Of course, we also see the super lucky ones now and then (I have a few in my club, with even more disgustingly unlikely results than most of the lucky winners who posted here: up to 5 girls from about 250 spins!). In any case, yeah, these drops are ridiculously rare. Except for a few statistical outliers who defy all odds. So far, from just the 124 free spins we all received, the expected average is still just about zero. Anyone who had even one girl drop can count themselves lucky. ^^

Congrats on your drop. Val Spook is nice indeed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

hace 7 horas, DvDivXXX dijo:

You think? ^^ Is it the estimated 0.5% drop rate from this here thread, or the fact that there are still players (myself included) who have yet to get a single girl drop from MP? Of course, we also see the super lucky ones now and then (I have a few in my club, with even more disgustingly unlikely results than most of the lucky winners who posted here: up to 5 girls from about 250 spins!). In any case, yeah, these drops are ridiculously rare. Except for a few statistical outliers who defy all odds. So far, from just the 124 free spins we all received, the expected average is still just about zero. Anyone who had even one girl drop can count themselves lucky. ^^

Congrats on your drop. Val Spook is nice indeed.

Then I'm lucky, I've had... one 😛

• Like 1

This week:

7 Mythic 1x orbs:

Girl - 1/7 (~14,3%) (Quinn)

Books - 1/7 (~14,3%)

Boosters - 1/7 (~14,3%)

Overall:

Girl - 3/131 (~2,3%)

Books - 27/131 (~20,6%)

Boosters - 28/131 (~21,4%)

• Like 3

On 6/26/2020 at 7:33 PM, Daniele said:

Got Val Spook. She's the 2nd girl from MyP in my main account, and i still have 60 orbs. I can consider myself lucky (not to mention my crazy nutaku account 😅)

Good luck everyone, especially to those who still didn't get anything.

Got Winter Edna (300th girl in my harem). And since i already had all the girls from rotation #0125, i can say i got 2 girls in a row 😮

Thanks RNGesus, i think i'm good for a while. Now please, give some love to those who are still waiting to see your wonders, they are starting to lose faith in you 😊

Edited by Daniele
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Rotation #0127 (2020/07/02 - 13:00 CET): Halloween Lupa, Xmas Hari and Empress Tsubame.

Got a book.

PS: They changed all the "Christmas" girls to "Xmas" relatively recently, right? Or I just never noticed? I was pretty sure at least some of them actually had "Christmas" in their names. Edit: Hmm, nah apparently it's just very inconsistent, with about half the girls named Christmas something and the other half Xmas something... Kinkoid style! ^^

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Haha 1

This week:

7 Mythic 1x orbs:

Girl - 0/7 (0%)

Books - 2/7 (~28,6%)

Boosters - 1/7 (~14,3%)

Overall:

Girl - 3/138 (~2,2%)

Books - 29/138 (~21%)

Boosters - 29/138 (~21%)

• Like 3