Mythic Pachinko

DvDivXXX

12 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

I also seem to have her. Maybe a free avatar o.O

I hope that is not a way to compensate the fact that Santa Claudia 1 is one of the few Pachinko only haremettes that was never found on a villain during Epic Days or other events (as far as I am able to remember).

• Thinking 2

2 hours ago, Chthugha said:

I also seem to have her. Maybe a free avatar o.O

Same here, and it's the only post-MP avatar I do have. Whatever the reason, it's likely global (or at least it's not specific to Observer or anyone else). So mystery half-solved, let's say. ^^

2 hours ago, Observer_X said:

I hope that is not a way to compensate the fact that Santa Claudia 1 is one of the few Pachinko only haremettes that was never found on a villain during Epic Days or other events (as far as I am able to remember).

Errr.. I'm sorry, my friend, but this sounds like an oddly specific and very misguided suspicion.

1. Santa Claudia 1 was originally a daily mission girl, not a pachinko-only one (as were the next two).
  2. Epic Days only ever use permanent Epic Pachinko girls. No event girl is ever involved.
  3. There are literally dozens of pachinko-exclusive girls who were never made available on a villain anyway.
  4. Even if your assumptions were correct, the connection between us getting a seemingly random avatar for free and another variant of that girl being pachinko exclusive would be more than far-fetched.

I guess your confusion might come from the fact that girls who were either obtainable through daily missions or on a villain during their original event are routinely brought back in a "pachinko only" capacity during many revivals now, but this doesn't retroactively make them pachinko-only girls. They're still primarily defined by what they started out as. I hope this helps.

2 hours ago, _shal_ said:

Avatars 119.jpg and 120.jpg aren't included in the Mythic Pachinko rotation.

Good to know, thank you. It explains the discrepancy in Observer's case, and it also means I bought them for nothing lol. This seems very random, but it also explains why the avatar count in the tool-tip preview often seems incomplete even for players with a small pool left.

3 hours ago, Čamuga said:

lol @Observer_Xyou can also check that the easy way- hover over the icon in MP! 😂

3 hours ago, Čamuga said:

Nah thats 59. So you miscounted the first time :D 

Dude, don't be too quick to judge. The tooltip preview might be neat for you because you have almost emptied the pool, but it's typically not the case for most of us. Most other tool-tip previews in basically every type of pachinko are incomplete and/or inaccurate, so it made sense to actually count on one's profile to be sure. Especially when you have around 60 left. And as it turned out, thanks to Shal's revelation, this specific preview seems to be accurate (at least once you get the number low enough), but only if you either happen to have the two super old avatars Shal mentioned, or you're aware of these two weird and unpredictable exclusions. So yeah, this wasn't actually laughable as you thought.

At least now we know, so future counts should be made easier from the preview.

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:
19 hours ago, Observer_X said:

Errr.. I'm sorry, my friend, but this sounds like an oddly specific and very misguided suspicion.

1. Santa Claudia 1 was originally a daily mission girl, not a pachinko-only one (as were the next two).
  2. Epic Days only ever use permanent Epic Pachinko girls. No event girl is ever involved.
  3. There are literally dozens of pachinko-exclusive girls who were never made available on a villain anyway.
  4. Even if your assumptions were correct, the connection between us getting a seemingly random avatar for free and another variant of that girl being pachinko exclusive would be more than far-fetched.

I guess your confusion might come from the fact that girls who were either obtainable through daily missions or on a villain during their original event are routinely brought back in a "pachinko only" capacity during many revivals now, but this doesn't retroactively make them pachinko-only girls. They're still primarily defined by what they started out as. I hope this helps.

Bad (and wrong, for that matter) choosing of words in my previous post. Sometimes my recent change in life takes his toll by making me writing some blunder. Allow me to rephrase, in the hope of doing better this time.

I hope that this "free avatar" is not a way to compensate the fact that Santa Claudia 1 is one of the few mission girl (I was aware of that) haremettes that was never found on a villain during  or other events (as far as I am able to remember) after her initial appearance years ago. In other words, as far as I know (or am able to remember), after her initial appearance as a mission girl in the first Christmas event in the story of the game, there was never another change to obtain her (apart maybe in some Event/Mythic/Epic-during-some-event Pachinko? I don't know). As far as I am able to remember, there are not many mission haremettes that never made another appearance on a villain at some point in the story of the game.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DvDivXXX said:

That's 3 drops more (ever) than yours truly... Congrats.

Thanks! And I'm sorry for you! But don't give up hope! You're gonna get your drop(s) as well!

Took me myself indeed quite some time til the 1st drop and I almost didn't believe that there would ever be any drops ...

• Like 1

So, I figured since your chances are so low I can easily spend the x1 orbs for the contest, but look what I got after 15 orbs:

image.png.4d9be0d085b5f4d752898fbaf084504b.png

I am not complaining that I havent got the girl I would have prefered

Edited by blaa
  • Like 8

I've used my miserable stash of 15 MPx1 orbs for LC this morning, although I didn't particularly want to drop Loving Pelagie, which is the only girl I don't have in the current rota.

Books         1
Boosters    8
Girl lol?       0

I still wouldn't have minded a drop, game! ^^ Don't get me wrong, now.

• Haha 6