Mythic Pachinko

DvDivXXX

Exploited again the fact that Christmas Arcana was the only girl in this rotation for me, and obtained her with a bunch of x1 Orbs. My results:

Girls              1
Books           10
Boosters       16

My pool at the start was of 215 x1 Orbs, so IMHO I had a discreet luck in obtaining the girl using only 66 of them. Given that I wanted Arcana from a long time, it was a quite good round.

Edited by Observer_X
  • Like 3

20 hours ago, Pelinor said:

Fairly certain I am on a bad streak. 70 spins and not even one of the three girls dropped. Ah well, I'll get em next time.

I went well over 450 spins before dropping my first girl from MPx1. Many of us in this thread have had very good runs lately, but don't take that for granted. 70 spins without a drop is the norm, not bad luck.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

I went well over 450 spins before dropping my first girl from MPx1. Many of us in this thread have had very good runs lately, but don't take that for granted. 70 spins without a drop is the norm, not bad luck.

You're probably right but it sucks when you do 70 spins, don't get a single girl out of three possible AND the Mythic Pachinko time period passes.

• Sad 1