Mythic Pachinko

DvDivXXX

Another fast drop in this fast rotation, after 21 orbs I got my unique girl Desdemona (15th girl drop).

I noticed that when there is a contest where it would be useful to use more orbs I always need a few, bad luck or luck? 🤔

Oh well...

desde.jpg.a332b58d1e150a6511ddba7402adcc22.jpg

• Like 4

Rotation #0293 (2021/03/21 01:00 CET): Clarisse, Christmas Bunny and Desdemona.
Got a booster (free spin).

Also grabbed Desdemona with 6 MPx1 orbs (didn't keep track of the booster/book ratio this time). My 30th girl drop from MPx1 spins. ^^ Nice.

Rotation #0294 (2021/03/21 13:00 CET): Belinda, Maniac Justine and Lupa.

I'm only missing 75% of Belinda on this one, so I'll definitely use some combination of x3 and x6 to finish her off. Not sure which just yet.

FAST ROTATION STILL ON: March 17th-23rd.

• Like 3

Rotation #0295 (2021/03/22 01:00 CET): Sensual Cherrin, Jujubee and Yuna Lola.
Got a book (free spin).

I'm also only missing the new girl from Blossoming Spring in this one, whose presence here confirms that the girl pool is either updated automatically by now, or that it was updated earlier this month along with the avatar pool. Either way, it's currently as full as possible within the MP parameters (no PoA, MD, LC, promo-exclusive or permanent map girls).

With my MPx1 orbs stash barely starting to build up again and after using 8 MPx3 orbs yesterday to complete Belinda, I'll have to pass on this one though.

FAST ROTATION STILL ON: March 17th-23rd. Next rota in a few hours.

7 hours ago, Pelinor said:

Free spin, got a booster. Weird how MP is becoming more reliable than the market in getting boosters....

How is that weird? For starters, MP gives you boosters, whereas the market only offers to sell them to you. Also, as long as you're up to date on your avatars, you basically have a 50% chance to grab a booster every time you spin MP. That's super reliable, and super predictable. So it's to be expected, not weird at all.

Granted, you don't choose the type of boosters you get, but they also don't cost you kobans. Beggars can't be choosers. ^^

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

How is that weird? For starters, MP gives you boosters, whereas the market only offers to sell them to you. Also, as long as you're up to date on your avatars, you basically have a 50% chance to grab a booster every time you spin MP. That's super reliable, and super predictable. So it's to be expected, not weird at all.

Granted, you don't choose the type of boosters you get, but they also don't cost you kobans. Beggars can't be choosers. ^^

I believe the perceived weirdness is part of turning the corner in the type of player, from midlevel going towards the higher levels. First you learn the market is lousy when it comes to equipment, then the same thing begins to happen with boosters. Yesterday was that day for me as I realized MP was a better market than the Market when it came to boosters. The Market still has a place but the Pachinco's are coming into prominance.

• Like 1

Free Spin from Rotation #0288: Avatar (no girl avalaible)

Free Spin from Rotation #0289: Avatar

17x MyPx1: 6 Avatars, 9 Booster, 2 Books

Free Spin from Rotation #0290: Booster

3x MyPx1: 2 Avatars, 1 Booster

Free Spin from Rotation #0291: Booster

3x MyPx1: 2 Avatars, 1 Booster

Free Spin from Rotation #0292: Avatar

1x MyPx1: Avatar

Free Spin from Rotation #0293: Book

6x MyPx1: 3 Avatars, 3 Boosters

Free Spin from Rotation #0294: Booster

3x MyPx1: 2 Avatars (clearing Avatarpool), 1 Booster

Free Spin from Rotation #0295: Book

Free Spin from Rotation #0296: Booster

9x MyPx1: 5 Booster, 4 Books

• Like 1

Rotation #0297 (2021/03/23 01:00 CET): Office Katana, Travel Kalissa and Winter Hima.

I also used around 20 MPx1 orbs between this rota and the previous one, but I lost count. Boosters and books only.

FAST ROTATION STILL ON: March 17th-23rd. So, most likely, the one in a few hours will be the last, then we'll return to one rota every other day.

Office Katana and Winter Hima were available to me and I decided to go for both of them, given the current contests. I didn't get any girl with MPx1 orbs so...

image.png.8d2f3de364c443e4e97d5342a7c78ca1.png

I had forgotten how this looked like xD.

Edited by Kenrae
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3